PDA

View Full Version : CP in action photos, Big River

Fasterthebetter
09-18-2006, 06:21 PM
How do you get a boat to fly?!! Here are a couple picks from parker last weekend. Hope I still see you guys out there for a few more weekends. Where has HBjet been?? I havent seen you at all this year. I was lookin forward to a race!
Does anyone know how to repost these pics so you dont need to click on th icon?
LETS SEE THOSE ACTION PHOTOS!

QuickJet
09-18-2006, 06:32 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17761
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17762
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17763
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17764
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17767

n8dawg
09-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Damn nice pics! Hey who's brown and white Miller is that?

pebo
09-18-2006, 08:16 PM
Saw both you guys out running at BR, boats looked and sounded awsum :)

DK18
09-18-2006, 08:45 PM
I was up there as well in my white and orange placecraft deck from Aha Quin. Some nice places up there. I think I found my home 6000 sq ft.! Sweet!http://http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/lmdave/riverfootball044.jpg

DK18
09-18-2006, 08:49 PM
I was up there as well in my white and orange placecraft deck from Aha Quin.
Some nice places up there. I think I found my home 6000 sq ft.! Sweet!
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/lmdave/riverfootball044.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-18-2006, 09:10 PM
Let tha haters come out. I can already see where this thread is going to go.....
I personally think those pics are bitchin' but the haters will soon run in here and talk sh!t:mad:

Second "PLACE"
09-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Sweet ride there DK. :p

james
09-18-2006, 09:30 PM
Its nice to see some action on BR. Myself and Squirtcha will be out in two or three weeks. Anybody want to BBQ with us at my place post back. Im about a half mile from BR park AKA The Dock Resturant.

QuickJet
09-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Let tha haters come out. I can already see where this thread is going to go.....
I personally think those pics are bitchin' but the haters will soon run in here and talk sh!t:mad:
Just curious as to what the haters could hate on from the pics. In every pic the drivers look like they are having a blast. Other than jelousy, how can anyone hate on that?
Word!!

HBjet
09-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Where has HBjet been?? I havent seen you at all this year. I was lookin forward to a race!
I'm here. This summer has pretty much been a non-boating summer for several reasons, but I did make it out to the CP deal late on Saturday and I was up at BR for the rest of the weekend. Sunday night I was making some passes and another 19' gullwing and blown 19' daytona didn't want to come out and play. I plan on making another trip soon so when I know I'll let you know and then we can pair up. Just keep that nose down out of the hole if you want a shot at me :) :rollside: :)
HBjet

Nucking futs
09-19-2006, 05:25 AM
Looks like your trying to start the shit bud. Its just aknown fact that those nose high launches really hurt the boats. not a hater, as I don't pay for the repairs when the wheelie boys break.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-19-2006, 06:12 AM
Looks like your trying to start the shit bud. Its just aknown fact that those nose high launches really hurt the boats. not a hater, as I don't pay for the repairs when the wheelie boys break.
Then your looking in the wrong direction bro! Why would I hate when I have a pic of my own boat doing a wheelie??? Im all for those pics right there. You know just as well as I do that there are haters floating around here and will eventually surface......

SoCal Power
09-19-2006, 07:38 AM
Looks like you and LS are in the middle of a planning session about
your next ride........I think there should be a little more of JS in the
pic though........JMHO
Great shot! See ya soon

dmontzsta
09-19-2006, 07:53 AM
Then your looking in the wrong direction bro! Why would I hate when I have a pic of my own boat doing a wheelie??? Im all for those pics right there. You know just as well as I do that there are haters floating around here and will eventually surface......
Those pics suck!
:) There, are you happy?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-19-2006, 09:04 AM
Those pics suck!
:) There, are you happy?
and so does your v-drive:yuk:
dont you have some waxing to do to boat of yours.....

QuickJet
09-19-2006, 09:06 AM
and so does your v-drive:yuk:
dont you have some waxing to do to boat of yours.....
Nah, everyone else is gonna wax it when it hit's the water...ha ha ha :D
Hi Don!

CARLSON-JET
09-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Nah, everyone else is gonna wax it when it hit's the water...ha ha ha :D
Hi Don!
:) funny stuff there. :rollside:

james
09-19-2006, 09:27 PM
So we BBQing or what the _________________ 396 and 460 hope you guys can come

SoCal Power
09-20-2006, 05:34 AM
Hey FTB,
I think BS just voided your hull warranty!!!!.........looks like fun wheelie-boy!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17764

Fasterthebetter
09-20-2006, 03:07 PM
Im gonna be back out on the last weekend of sept. (29-31). Im up for a BBQ! I'll be goin back and forth between lost lake and BR. We should haev three or four boats. I wana keep the river season alive :) I actually heard there was somethin goin on in Needles on th 30th? Any one heard anything about that?
-FTB
any of you guys gonna be at the poker run thingy this weekend??

koyota93
09-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Im gonna be back out on the last weekend of sept. (29-31). Im up for a BBQ! I'll be goin back and forth between lost lake and BR. We should haev three or four boats. I wana keep the river season alive :) I actually heard there was somethin goin on in Needles on th 30th? Any one heard anything about that?
-FTB
any of you guys gonna be at the poker run thingy this weekend??
Yo Davey, I think we will bring the Rootbear Float out their that weekend too.

HBjet
09-20-2006, 11:17 PM
Nothing for sure yet. But I might make it out there that weekend too. A few factors will play into if we make it or not, but it would be nice to be out there and then we can have that race.... or just kick it.
HBjet

Fasterthebetter
09-21-2006, 11:05 AM
Im up for a race or even a few beers! just let me know. im gonna round up the troops. look for me out there... i'll be the guy jumpin around about to snap the boat in half. sorry I know how to party :)

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
09-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Damn nice pics! Hey who's brown and white Miller is that?
Hey n8dawg, The Miller boat is the orange and white CP's cousin.

n8dawg
09-22-2006, 07:49 AM
Hey n8dawg, The Miller boat is the orange and white CP's cousin.
That Miller looks bad ass! For the longest time I thought I had the only Miller at the river :cool: ...glad to see more of them around.

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
09-22-2006, 12:40 PM
That Miller looks bad ass! For the longest time I thought I had the only Miller at the river :cool: ...glad to see more of them around.
Thanks n8dawg, I appreciate that. Where's your's????

robertm
09-22-2006, 01:44 PM
I saw you out there over labor day we were heading back from lost lake to big river in a few different pickleforks. The boat looks good.

Fasterthebetter
09-23-2006, 10:47 AM
robertm I remember you. We need to line up before its to late! As long as your not squeezin. Im goin next weekend. Did you see the cp video from labor day?? Its awsome!

robertm
09-23-2006, 03:51 PM
No i didnt see the video. Yeah you dont have to worry, i have no NOS on the motor anymore.

n8dawg
09-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Thanks n8dawg, I appreciate that. Where's your's????
There's pics if you click on the link under my signature. Only made it out to the river once this year. :cry:

HBjet
09-23-2006, 05:19 PM
Well, it looks like I'll be going this weekend for sure. Going to be leaving Lake Forest around 5:30pm.
Not sure where you guys will be for Saturday. We usually head up river to the cove below the damn.
Would like to meet up with some of you guys and maybe pair up if everythings good to go.
HBjet :)

Fasterthebetter
09-23-2006, 05:43 PM
I'll be there HB. Are you stayin at Big River? Your leavin on the 29th right? Im comin with mine and my cousins boat and im gonna figure out who else is comin. robertm are you gonna make? And didnt someone say somethin about a BBQ?
-FTB

HBjet
09-23-2006, 05:50 PM
I'll be there HB. Are you stayin at Big River? Your leavin on the 29th right? Im comin with mine and my cousins boat and im gonna figure out who else is comin. robertm are you gonna make? And didnt someone say somethin about a BBQ?
-FTB
Yeah, I'll be staying at Big River in the campground. We are leaving this Friday the 29th after work (can't leave early with end of month)
where are you towing out from?
HBjet

Fasterthebetter
09-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Im comin out from Aliso Viejo at about 6ish. I was at big river last weekend, and they said that was the last weekend we could launch from there unless we had a trailer in the park. So im gonna launch at the park up river staight across from the lagoon below the dam. We usually have about 3 boats. We can cruise down to the swing and lost lake to see who around? I'll probley have a hotel room in town. Any one else you know comin out? Round em up!!
-FTB

HBjet
09-23-2006, 06:08 PM
Im comin out from Aliso Viejo at about 6ish. I was at big river last weekend, and they said that was the last weekend we could launch from there unless we had a trailer in the park. So im gonna launch at the park up river staight across from the lagoon below the dam. We usually have about 3 boats. We can cruise down to the swing and lost lake to see who around? I'll probley have a hotel room in town. Any one else you know comin out? Round em up!!
-FTB
Are you towing? We were going to jump on the 241 out of Lake Forest.
As for launching at BR, I believe you can launch there if you pay for a days use pass. On the big weekends they don't let you though. I would call and double check if you want. I'm pretty sure we will be up river at the cove and between.
HBjet

robertm
09-23-2006, 06:28 PM
no im not going to make it out. motor needs to come out of the boat to fix a good size leak at the oil pan an will probably do a cam swap at the same time.

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
09-25-2006, 09:27 AM
There's pics if you click on the link under my signature. Only made it out to the river once this year. :cry:
You gonna make it out this weekend? Were all gonna be there for quite possibly the last river trip of the season. You gotta be there.

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
09-25-2006, 12:26 PM
Has anyone seen the CP Regatta V-DRIVE VIDEO??? My cuz and myself guest star in it! :rollside:

HBjet
09-28-2006, 07:02 PM
You guys still heading out tomorrow?
I just hooked up the nitrous!!!
j/k
HBjet :)

breezeblocker
09-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Are you towing? We were going to jump on the 241 out of Lake Forest.
As for launching at BR, I believe you can launch there if you pay for a days use pass. On the big weekends they don't let you though. I would call and double check if you want. I'm pretty sure we will be up river at the cove and between.
HBjet
they have got a sign up now. no day use, and launch ramp for registered guests. saw it last weekend.
-brett-

El Prosecutor
09-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Is this a wheelie or is he launching off of a wake?
Whatever it is I want to do that. :2purples: :2purples:
Woooohoooo!
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17764

OverKill
09-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Fasterthebetter
Ya that was me about the BBQ. I have to pull my motor to get to the pump on the 8th of Oct. for a rebuild. Sorry cant make this one however myself and hopefully Squirtcha will be out on Oct. 20th for a test run and GPS the Bitch. Definitly a BBQ on the 21st, that is a Saturday. So let me know who is comeing and I will have my shit together. :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 03:02 PM
bUMP FOR THE SICK ASS PICS;)

LuckyDaze
01-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Is this the same miller?? I swear I've seen you somewhere?
~Brian

LuckyDaze
01-24-2007, 03:30 PM
never mind, not the same miller... Hey Miller owners out there, we should get together one time this summer... Or, just everyone get out for a jet boat thing...
~Brian

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
01-24-2007, 05:28 PM
never mind, not the same miller... Hey Miller owners out there, we should get together one time this summer... Or, just everyone get out for a jet boat thing...
~Brian
YES! That's exactly what I was thinkin. We gotta have a Miller Regatta at least once this summer! It's Miller time :cool:

LuckyDaze
01-24-2007, 07:02 PM
I'll even bring my chocolate lab named Miller with me. Its always miller time in my house. :D
~Brian

BigDoug
01-24-2007, 10:58 PM
Put something together and i'll bring my Miller too !! :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 11:32 PM
! It's Miller time :cool:
That would be a kick azz boat name!!!! :idea: for a miller hull ;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-24-2007, 11:32 PM
Put something together and i'll bring my Miller too !! :D
I can buy a few cases of millers and bring mine too :D

BigDoug
01-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Micheal, "Miller Time" is what is on the back of mine. :)

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
01-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Is this the same miller?? I swear I've seen you somewhere?
~Brian
Those Miller's are pretty sweet! What are they packin?

LuckyDaze
01-25-2007, 07:51 PM
My miller is on the right and is green. She has a 454, with a roller rumpity rump cam. I don't know all of the specs as it was assembled and under a tree when I bought it. I did put the offenhauser tunnel ram and dual 450's on top. The other miller had a olds in it I think. I don't remember, we raced and I was having a hard time looking at his engine from the lead I had... hahaha. :D The guy who owned that boat bought it from Mr. Miller and owned it since new. I wasn't sure if he had sold it or not.
~Brian

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
01-25-2007, 08:26 PM
My miller is on the right and is green. She has a 454, with a roller rumpity rump cam. I don't know all of the specs as it was assembled and under a tree when I bought it. I did put the offenhauser tunnel ram and dual 450's on top. The other miller had a olds in it I think. I don't remember, we raced and I was having a hard time looking at his engine from the lead I had... hahaha. :D The guy who owned that boat bought it from Mr. Miller and owned it since new. I wasn't sure if he had sold it or not.
~Brian
Their both nice but I like the blue one alot. I think we need to set a date and do the damn thing! I'm anxious to get back on the water.:mad:

LuckyDaze
01-25-2007, 11:05 PM
what blue one?

n8dawg
01-26-2007, 10:56 AM
Who has GPS #'s on there Millers? Lets see it!

LuckyDaze
01-26-2007, 11:10 AM
um no gps here...
~Brian

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
01-26-2007, 10:30 PM
what blue one?
Your boat. It's really clean!

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
01-26-2007, 10:31 PM
Who has GPS #'s on there Millers? Lets see it!
I haven't got the speed on mine yet. What are you pushin?

LuckyDaze
01-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Your boat. It's really clean!
Oh, Haha. Actually its green. :) Thanks though!
~Brian

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
01-27-2007, 12:52 AM
I can buy a few cases of millers and bring mine too :D
I think we should get together and have a good ol Miller time.