PDA

View Full Version : FOCKIN THEIVES,wifes purse!

riverroyal
09-18-2006, 07:21 PM
just now,wifes at Target in encinitas,getting kids school stuff,turns her back,purse stolen from the cart.Went to security they did their job,they watched all the doors,then found it in a aisle,30$ stolen,thats it,no Cards,no phone,no car keys.They will watch playback ,un focking believable...

OutCole'd
09-18-2006, 07:23 PM
just now,wifes at Target in encinitas,getting kids school stuff,turns her back,purse stolen from the cart.Went to security they did their job,they watched all the doors,then found it in a aisle,30$ stolen,thats it,no Cards,no phone,no car keys.They will watch playback ,un focking believable...
That SUCKS!! You should go down there & kick some ass.

JB in so cal
09-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Dude! WTF? So just the $$ STOLEN? NO CC?

HavasuSelect
09-18-2006, 07:31 PM
God that sucks. Must be a horrible feeling. The same thing happened to my grandma except she had the little money she had saved up of $1,200. I could have killed somebody that day.

Riomouse911
09-18-2006, 07:41 PM
That cretin must be related to the a$$ who came into our camp at Crazy Horse this weekend and boosted a cooler with soda and beer in it.. no more that 15 feet from one of the guy's tents. As much as I am not a fan of Islam, on occasions like these some of their justice seems OK by me...

phebus
09-18-2006, 08:16 PM
You hired the right people. Good scam, let them snatch her purse, take $30, and she leaves upset. Would have cost you $130 if she stayed.
Smart man :D
Cheap Fock............. :D

SummitKarl
09-18-2006, 08:16 PM
WOW!!! thats unreal the old town ain't what it use to be :rolleyes:
on the bright side...thank god it was just the cash....the rest could have been a nightmare......got to give some props to the security guards and one fast thinking wife, for it to turn out as well as it did

Woodster
09-18-2006, 08:19 PM
That same thing happened to my wife at Costco. Somebody took her purse out of the cart and ran. We went to the security desk and had like 10 people looking around for it..Finally 30 mins later somebody called Costco and told them where they left the purse. It was buried under some clothes.They took all of the cash and left everything else.. I can understand somebody doing that crap at Target, but Costco??

TOBTEK
09-18-2006, 08:28 PM
that REALLY sux! but thank god they didnt take everything ( if there is a bright side to this ) make sure she accounts for every CC that was there. when the X's purse was stolen the first place they and all their friends went was the gas station..... every gas station :(

MudPumper
09-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Let it be a lesson, you gotta watch your shit. Can't turn your back for even a second.

Second "PLACE"
09-18-2006, 09:03 PM
That cretin must be related to the a$$ who came into our camp at Crazy Horse this weekend and boosted a cooler with soda and beer in it.. no more that 15 feet from one of the guy's tents. As much as I am not a fan of Islam, on occasions like these some of their justice seems OK by me...
That will be the last time I leave anything unlocked at CRAZY HORSE! Bastards stole my stainless steel Coleman cooler that was full! :mad:
I'd have gladly shared my Silver Bullets with anyone that asked, but I guess the shitbags prefer to steal.
A great reminder of why I prefer camping up river.

Second "PLACE"
09-18-2006, 09:08 PM
Let it be a lesson, you gotta watch your shit. Can't turn your back for even a second.
Apparently so. I could have cared less about the beer, it was the stainless cooler getting lifted that pissed me off. :mad:
It shouldn't be hard to spot, it is covered in "TEAM TURN KEY", "PLACECRAFT BOATS" and "Runnin' it Hard in Beaumont" logos and decals.
Karma will surely come full circle for these low-lifes.

Kilrtoy
09-18-2006, 09:17 PM
Lucky that is all they got,
BUT
WHAT the hell was her purse doing in a cart instead of attached to her shoulder.
I see women do this all the time and I always comment loudly,
anybody want a purse

ROZ
09-18-2006, 09:45 PM
And to think I thought you'd be happy I left the credit cards... Oh well, atleast I got beer money... I'll see you at Cheetahs in the morning :D

a catered life
09-19-2006, 02:43 AM
thats one reason i stay on my chick about not bringing stuff she doesnt need..women like to bring the purse all the time but really only need their wallet......it pisses me off when we got out to eat and 99.9% of the time i'm paying and she brings her purse...i'm like wtf :mad: ........sorry to hear about the focking theif but glad she found it its more of a biatch to replace the cards and i'd :p

RitcheyRch
09-19-2006, 04:08 AM
That sucks but thanfully she got her purse back and only the money was stolen. Could have been worse had they taken the credit cards and went crazy with them.

jeepinscott
09-19-2006, 06:20 AM
That sucks but thanfully she got her purse back and only the money was stolen. Could have been worse had they taken the credit cards and went crazy with them.
Unfortunately, my wife is living that right now, her purse was stolen two weeks ago. Still getting bad news! Replacing everything and stopping all the cc's has been a big pain in the A$$!
Glad to hear your wife got her purse back with only cash missing!

Mrs.Killer
09-19-2006, 06:27 AM
BUT
WHAT the hell was her purse doing in a cart instead of attached to her shoulder.
anybody want a purse
EXACTLY!!!! Im sure that will never happen again.

Ziggy
09-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Its Safer at Walmart...;) Tar-J just sounds fancier...LOL
btw--your new car arrived last night :)
Glad she got it back, that feeling of being violated sucks ass.

hoolign
09-19-2006, 07:58 AM
BUT
anybody want a purse
And do they respond " Help security.. a mexican is eyeing up my purse" :rollside:

SHOTKALLIN
09-19-2006, 09:18 AM
they needed gas money.

Ziggy
09-19-2006, 10:18 AM
they needed gas money.
Don't we all. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
09-19-2006, 10:53 AM
And do they respond " Help security.. a mexican is eyeing up my purse" :rollside:
NOOOOOOOOO
they said
Help security, there is a white guy with one helluva tan eyeing my purse :boxed:

hoolign
09-19-2006, 11:01 AM
NOOOOOOOOO
they said
Help security, there is a white guy with one helluva tan eyeing my purse :boxed:
A white guy named Miguel..that's like a pope named Albert :rollside: