PDA

View Full Version : Lets say i broke into your fridg....

TRUMP TIGHT
09-19-2006, 10:58 AM
What would i find?

Hardly Satisfied
09-19-2006, 11:00 AM
depends on what fridg house or garage

TRUMP TIGHT
09-19-2006, 11:02 AM
depends on what fridg house or garage
Garage i dont want to take a wrong turn and get bit by TB's snake!:eek:

Her454
09-19-2006, 11:04 AM
Im afraid to even say. :cry:

hoolign
09-19-2006, 11:05 AM
What would i find?
A pack of smokes. a carton of milk, half a pack of capicoli, a chunk of brie and a jug of dasani.. lunch :rollside:

TRUMP TIGHT
09-19-2006, 11:06 AM
A pack of smokes. a carton of milk, half a pack of capicoli, a chunk of brie and a jug of dasani.. lunch :rollside:
Camels? I'll take em!

MsDrmr
09-19-2006, 11:07 AM
a couple sam adams, bread, cheese, eggs, lunch meat, iced tea, milk, batteries, and vegies....that about sums it up

TRUMP TIGHT
09-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Havent cleaned and worried about SNAKES IN A FRIDG?:idea:
You just might want to go check.
:D

TRUMP TIGHT
09-19-2006, 11:08 AM
a couple sam adams, bread, cheese, eggs, lunch meat, iced tea, milk, batteries, and vegies....that about sums it up
What are the batteries for?

Mrs.Killer
09-19-2006, 11:09 AM
I think we have the same fridge, except we have coors light.

Her454
09-19-2006, 11:12 AM
Havent cleaned and worried about SNAKES IN A FRIDG?:idea:
You just might want to go check.
:D
Its not the snakes Im worried about ....Lets just say that when my daughter was little......... I had my parents over for Thanksgiving dinner........... then again for Christmas............ my mother was horrifed when my daughter (who was about 4) got in the fridge and said
"Mom, the salads growing".................. it was the Thanksgiving salad. Im better now, but I still hate cleaning the fridge LOL.

MsDrmr
09-19-2006, 11:13 AM
What are the batteries for?
the batteries last longer if you buy a package and keep them in the frig until you need them...at least thats what I was always told

MsDrmr
09-19-2006, 11:14 AM
I think we have the same fridge, except we have coors light.
Oops maybe I just bought the wrong ones :)

hoolign
09-19-2006, 11:15 AM
Got anything to do with "vibration'??? :rollside:

Her454
09-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Got anything to do with "vibration'??? :rollside:
I'M not the one that said they had batteries in their fridge. I certainly dont keep THAT in my fridge. :rollside: :rollside:

FMluvswater
09-19-2006, 11:25 AM
eggs, mozzarella, lunchmeat, weiners, bread, red pepper, broccoli slaw, light ranch dressing, light parmesan, mustard, vinegar, soya sauce, ketchup oh right aka catsup, Crystal Light raspberry ice

Devil's Advocate
09-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Some cold stuff.. :)

FMluvswater
09-19-2006, 11:39 AM
Some cold stuff.. :)
Good news for you - your fridge is plugged in and working! :D

TRUMP TIGHT
09-19-2006, 04:25 PM
I'M not the one that said they had batteries in their fridge. I certainly dont keep THAT in my fridge. :rollside: :rollside:
If you did it might last a little longer but i would suggest throwing it in the microwave for a few seconds before every use.:rollside:

Captain Dan
09-19-2006, 04:34 PM
eggs, mozzarella, lunchmeat, weiners, bread, red pepper, broccoli slaw, light ranch dressing, light parmesan, mustard, vinegar, soya sauce, ketchup oh right aka catsup, Crystal Light raspberry ice
I was camping in the canadian rockies about 20 years ago and went into a grocery store near Jasper and I was surprised to see that they did not have hot dogs, or "weiners" as you say. They also only had back bacon, not bacon as we gringos know it.
I guess that isn't the case in Vancouver?

YeLLowBoaT
09-19-2006, 04:40 PM
Right now,,, a dry aged 43 oz potter house is the only thing worth looking at... :crossx: dinner is going to be good tonight...

Debbolas
09-19-2006, 04:56 PM
19 pounds of boneless breasts (chicken :rolleyes: ) about 60 pieces for my parents anniversary party Saturday(better get busy cooking) :rollside:

OCMerrill
09-19-2006, 05:14 PM
Garage Fridge - Beer (Coors Light, Fosters, Pacifico, XXX, and currently a few Sierra Nevada (not for long)
Inside the house fridge- Big stainless sucker...scares me...I dont go in there.
Note:
George Carlin cleaning out his fridge would find something that looks like meat, kinda looks like cake...Meatcake!
Wife would say "put that back I am saving it"

hoolign
09-19-2006, 05:16 PM
19 pounds of boneless breasts (chicken :rolleyes: ) about 60 pieces for my parents anniversary party Saturday(better get busy cooking) :rollside:
Nice Deb..they bring you into the world with love and caring..and you repay them buy cooking a herd of animals that spent their lives smashing their faces into the dirt while shitting on their young.. nice Deb....real nice.. :D

YeLLowBoaT
09-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Nice Deb..they bring you into the world with love and caring..and you repay them buy cooking a herd of animals that spent their lives smashing their faces into the dirt while shitting on their young.. nice Deb....real nice.. :D
I didn't know they were in your family tree. :)

Debbolas
09-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Hey NOW!!
These are FREE RANGE dirt face smashing, pooping on their young chickens:D

Tom Brown
09-19-2006, 05:25 PM
What would i find?
In my fridge you'd find the placenta of all 9 of my neices and nephews. I keep them in zip log bags to keep them from becoming freezer burned.
Oh yeah... and a quart of pork fried rice.

Jbb
09-19-2006, 05:27 PM
In my fridge you'd find the placenta of all 9 of my neices and nephews. I keep them in zip log bags to keep them from becoming freezer burned.
Oh yeah... and a quart of pork fried rice.
Right next to the human liver,some fava beans ....and a goblet of Chianti?

Tom Brown
09-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Right next to the human liver,some fava beans ....and a goblet of Chianti?
It's all about the presentation.