PDA

View Full Version : Big Announcement, SummitKarl is branching out

SummitKarl
01-16-2006, 03:11 PM
Hello all,
I am very pleased to announce joint venture composed entirely of Hot Boat Forum Members.
Stealth Marketing along with KME Consulting (That’s me), would like to announce "Bizness4sale", a company dedicated to the Marketing and re-selling of Business’s, this is a full service venture including Brokerage and Realty services.
This is a service I am sure that will help close the gap for many of you looking to live and work in Arizona. I know many of you that own homes here and are looking for this exact service, With myself being able to provide not only that new dream home but the income to support it as well, This Creates a unique opportunity to put the pieces of the puzzle together to help make allot of HBF members dreams come true.
So for the first offering I would to announce A business for sale that most of you are familiar with
A marine related company,
This company has been in Business for over 25 years, with a stable net income averageing $100k
a substantial customer list and built in clientele.
If interested please PM me, as you will need to sign a Non- disclosure agreement for further details
This is but the first company we are offering. Others to be announced soon in the SPAM forum including a Marine repair shop in Havasu, and a Fencing company in Kingman. Also to be avaible to HBF members will be our connection to commercial properties (prior to listing) along the I-40 coridor in Arizona, currently there are (3) upcoming properties in and around the Cider hills area (Just East of Kingman)
(1) 23 Acre lot
(1) 14 Acre lot (backs up to the I-40)SOLD 1-20-06
(1) 11 Acre lotSOLD 1-20-06
Please be looking for our Banner Add at the top of your screen to appear soon
Thanks All
SummitKarl

dicudmore
01-16-2006, 03:14 PM
good luck Karl :cool:

OGShocker
01-16-2006, 03:16 PM
Hello all,
Thanks All
SummitKarl
How soon? I can't wait around here all fockin' day. :mad:
Congrat's Karl! Hope things work out with your new venture!

hoolign
01-16-2006, 03:31 PM
So let me run this by you then! You buy some land ..You build a house, you sell the place..then You give me 50 % of the profit! ..Why you ask?? Cause I just gave you this idea! :D Good luck and E-mail me some more info..especially on properties around SWB's

PlyaPlya22
01-16-2006, 03:32 PM
So let me run this by you then! You buy some land ..You build a house, you sell the place..then You give me 50 % of the profit! ..Why you ask?? Cause I just gave you this idea! :D Good luck and E-mail me some more info..especially on properties around SWB's
Holli I can't imagine what you would do with property aroun SWB?

Ziggy
01-16-2006, 03:34 PM
So let me run this by you then! You buy some land ..You build a house, you sell the place..then You give me 50 % of the profit! ..Why you ask?? Cause I just gave you this idea! :D Good luck and E-mail me some more info..especially on properties around SWoB's
Whats a SWoB?
Good luck on the new "Boughing Out" deal Karl......... :)

hoolign
01-16-2006, 03:36 PM
Whats a SWoB?
Good question! I think it's the Irish version of SWB

PlyaPlya22
01-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Whats a SWoB?
Good luck on the new "Boughing Out" deal Karl......... :)
I think a SWoB is a new product of SWB :rollside:

Ziggy
01-16-2006, 03:47 PM
Good question! I think it's the Irish version of SWB
I thought its what Pirates do to dicks...ah decks, sorry :)

hoolign
01-16-2006, 03:59 PM
Holli I can't imagine what you would do with property aroun SWB?
I was thinking of a half way house.

PlyaPlya22
01-16-2006, 04:01 PM
I was thinking of a half way house.
I am sure it would fit right in...LOL

SummitKarl
01-16-2006, 04:02 PM
OFF TOPIC :mad:

hoolign
01-16-2006, 04:03 PM
I am sure it would fit right in...LOL
Either that or I was thinking of building a soundstage so I could start filming of the "Hooli Sringer show!'

hoolign
01-16-2006, 04:05 PM
A thread jacking on HB shocks you :D and technically ..it's sorta on topic!
:mad:

SummitKarl
01-16-2006, 04:08 PM
A thread jacking on HB shocks you :D and technically ..it's sorta on topic!
:mad:
as long as it you Hoolign :)

Ziggy
01-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Only a little bit.......
Any strip clubs for sale??? j/k I meant brothel :p Need a change of venue from SoCal.......and the attitudes. I can dream can't I?

PlyaPlya22
01-16-2006, 04:10 PM
Either that or I was thinking of building a soundstage so I could start filming of the "Hooli Sringer show!'
I could actually imagine that!! You could use som HB members as guests. :crossx:

hoolign
01-16-2006, 04:53 PM
as long as it you Hoolign :)
Email me some info.

Throttle
01-16-2006, 05:10 PM
hey karl, i wanna buy a lot and build a house on it later, any sugestions...

SummitKarl
01-16-2006, 05:24 PM
hey karl, i wanna buy a lot and build a house on it later, any sugestions...
Havasu Heights is growing in popularity, it's getting cleaned up and the time is right for the picking. with land still reasonable and lots of planned commercial going in at the intersection H-95 and I-40
Havasu itself is still going strong, the lots just keep going up in price
best advice is to PM Warlock25 (Michele Bravada) and have her get you set up to receive listings, and she will go check out the lots your interested in, to filter them down for you. she just sold a great lot in the Heights (I am jealous) to a HBF member site unseen :)

phebus
01-16-2006, 07:22 PM
Karl, how far north do the city limits extend, and is there any talk of the city incorporating further land?

INSman
01-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Havasu Heights is growing in popularity, it's getting cleaned up and the time is right for the picking. with land still reasonable and lots of planned commercial going in at the intersection H-95 and I-40
Havasu itself is still going strong, the lots just keep going up in price
best advice is to PM Warlock25 (Michele Bravada) and have her get you set up to receive listings, and she will go check out the lots your interested in, to filter them down for you. she just sold a great lot in the Heights (I am jealous) to a HBF member site unseen :)
I could buy something else if Michele would sell something else !! :D

SummitKarl
01-16-2006, 08:01 PM
Karl, how far north do the city limits extend, and is there any talk of the city incorporating further land?
I have heard rumor to this but as of yet nothing I would/can confirm.
but some rumor of the BLM opening up the north end above Avalon Ave.
but lets face it, do you think Home Depot would put themselves on the outskirts of town, "not a chance", the one thing we all know is Havasu will eventually go all the way to the I-40, the big question is not if but WHEN!!!

phebus
01-16-2006, 08:09 PM
So, presently, where is the city limit to the north? Around N. Palo Verde?

SummitKarl
01-16-2006, 08:31 PM
So, presently, where is the city limit to the north? Around N. Palo Verde?
yup just past that. I think it's right at the Texaco station

Jordy
01-16-2006, 09:50 PM
This company has been in Business for over 25 years, with a stable net income averageing $100k
Wow!!! It took them 25 years to build a net income of $100K a year??? I did that in the last quarter alone and it took me less than 3 years to get there, but hey I'm interested!!!! :D :D :D
Are they selling fenders or anchor line? :D

pixilatedpussy
01-16-2006, 09:59 PM
Hello all,
I am very pleased to announce joint venture composed entirely of Hot Boat Forum Members.
Stealth Marketing along with KME Consulting (That’s me), would like to announce "Bizness4sale", a company dedicated to the Marketing and re-selling of Business’s, this is a full service venture including Brokerage and Realty services.
This is a service I am sure that will help close the gap for many of you looking to live and work in Arizona. I know many of you that own homes here and are looking for this exact service, With myself being able to provide not only that new dream home but the income to support it as well, This Creates a unique opportunity to put the pieces of the puzzle together to help make allot of HBF members dreams come true.
So for the first offering I would to announce A business for sale that most of you are familiar with
If interested please PM me, as you will need to sign a Non- disclosure agreement for further details
This is but the first company we are offering. Others to be announced soon in the SPAM forum including a Marine repair shop in Havasu, and a Fencing company in Kingman. Also to be avaible to HBF members will be our connection to commercial properties (prior to listing) along the I-40 coridor in Arizona, currently there are (3) upcoming properties in and around the Cider hills area (Just East of Kingman)
(1) 23 Acre lot
(1) 14 Acre lot (backs up to the I-40)
(1) 11 Acre lot
Thanks All
SummitKarl
Congrats & Good Luck sweetheart!

Big Warlock
01-17-2006, 09:03 AM
You're psychic!!!!! LOL :)

SummitKarl
01-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Wow!!! It took them 25 years to build a net income of $100K a year??? I did that in the last quarter alone and it took me less than 3 years to get there, but hey I'm interested!!!! :D :D :D
Are they selling fenders or anchor line? :D
No Jordy thats $100k NET!!!!! avg. per year, for basically sitting in the channel all summer

Jordy
01-17-2006, 09:37 AM
No Jordy thats $100k NET!!!!! avg. per year, for basically sitting in the channel all summer
I understand net. ;)
Guess you'd have to sell quite a few pasties to do it though. :D

Her454
01-17-2006, 10:00 AM
Hello all,
(1) 23 Acre lot
(1) 14 Acre lot (backs up to the I-40)
(1) 11 Acre lot
Thanks All
SummitKarl
CONGRATULATIONS! :rollside: :rollside:

malibuken
01-18-2006, 07:39 AM
Good luck on your new ad-venture Karl! :)

Jordy
01-18-2006, 07:55 AM
Not to be an asshole here, but I'm still curious how this non-boating related spam ends up sticky in 2 forums? Does SK have some incriminating pics of one or more of the mods or what? Seems to break more than a couple rules on here that everyone else is getting hammered on. Just curious and I'd say it no matter who had the sticky thread. :idea:

Big Warlock
01-18-2006, 08:02 AM
I keep reading third sticky down.........but I am mainly a lurker....unless a dog barking thread is started!!! :cool:

Jordy
01-18-2006, 08:05 AM
unless a dog barking thread is started!!! :cool:
Sorry, no more barking dog threads. The code that allowed embedded sounds was disabled. Boo. :(

RiverToysJas
01-18-2006, 08:55 AM
Not to be an asshole here, but I'm still curious how this non-boating related spam ends up sticky in 2 forums? Does SK have some incriminating pics of one or more of the mods or what? Seems to break more than a couple rules on here that everyone else is getting hammered on. Just curious and I'd say it no matter who had the sticky thread. :idea:
I've been told it's because he has a partnership with Hot Boat, and the sticky threads are just until his banner-links are up.
RTJas

SummitKarl
01-18-2006, 03:36 PM
I've been told it's because he has a partnership with Hot Boat, and the sticky threads are just until his banner-links are up.
RTJas
That would be correct, and just to clear it up a bit, my partners company PAYS for this site, so that does afford some minor leeway in this instance, The Mods were ASKED!!! for the sticky, no one was forced into anything, it's was professional courtesy, which we at "Biznuss4sale" are very grateful for. :wink:

riverbound
01-18-2006, 03:46 PM
That would be correct, and just to clear it up a bit, my partners company PAYS for this site, so that does afford some minor leeway in this instance, The Mods were ASKED!!! for the sticky, no one was forced into anything, it's was professional courtesy, which we at "Biznuss4sale" are very grateful for. :wink:
Ohhh...now I get it...thaks for clearing it up.
We at AL&ED's AUTOSOUND in COSTA MESA Ca. Appreciate the clarification :D

phebus
01-18-2006, 04:38 PM
When is the "We" going to be official?

superdave013
01-18-2006, 07:26 PM
I hear ya, we at www.sweetperformance.com appreciate it as well. lol

Big Warlock
01-19-2006, 09:24 AM
you guys crack me up! Nice way to slip all that in! :)
But I do appreciate the clarification. But, we still get to rag on you SK right? Your not going to get us thrown off or anything? That wouldn't be any fun for us! You have to have a few people that stir the pot and disagree right?
Rob :cool:

AZJD
01-19-2006, 11:32 AM
NICE! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 :argue:

SummitKarl
01-20-2006, 09:07 AM
you guys crack me up! Nice way to slip all that in! :)
But I do appreciate the clarification. But, we still get to rag on you SK right? Your not going to get us thrown off or anything? That wouldn't be any fun for us! You have to have a few people that stir the pot and disagree right?
Sure I can take the heat :) , but you best read the 1st post again, guess who's making a deposit :p :)

Big Warlock
01-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Good for you SK!! But I have little fear of you catching me anytime soon!!! And I do believe that Bullhead / Laughlin cirridor will be stronger over the next couple of years. I am sure you have read my previous posts. Good luck with it though!
We agree that we disagree on many issues. Maybe we'll hook up for a beer this coming boating season! Or if your ever in Phoenix, drop a line and we'll hook up in "my" town! You'll have a good time, I promise.

BajaMike
01-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Good luck...sounds cool!