PDA

View Full Version : Interesting day yesterday...lol

ROZ
09-20-2006, 10:34 AM
I was out doing the winter swimming pool filter services in San Diego's wonderful east county. I get to this apartment complex and immediataly walk into the spa area to add water to the spa before I bachwash the filter. There's this woman in the pool/spa area wearing a super sheer wet(you could see everything and has probably never heard of a razor) workout outfit(kinda like a short john) mumbling and pacing around trying to light wet cigaretts. She approaches me and asks why the water in her apartment has been turned off. I tell her that I am a contracted pool guy and not an employee of the complex and that she should go speak to the manager. So she ask my name, and I give it to her again telling her to go see the manager.
So I go on to the pump room to begin my work, when I hear a woman's voice calling my name. Naturally I look up to see who it is. This lady with one of her saggy assed tits hanging out and who may have a little demensia, approaches me trying to hand me money for my time. I told her that I get paid fair for what I do and that she should keep her money because she obviously needs it. So she spends a little more time in the pools while I was cleaning the filters. A few minuites later she leaves.
Just as I begin to finish my job, she walks back into the pool area saying the cops are after her. I kinda look at her like "huh?".. She then proceeds to tell me she killed Emminem and begins her pacing routine. I though to myself that I'd tell the manager about this person after I wrapup what I was doing.
Just then the manager walked up asking if I was the only person in the pool area. I said, "no", and proceeded to tell her about the crazy woman. The manager says that the lady was walking around the apartments naked, the cops were called, and that they(cops) are looking for her. Just then 2 uniformed leos walked up asking me about the situation, layout, and where the woman was inside the pool area. The gates were locked.
Since I had already been in contact with the wonam around the pool, I offered to open the gates and walk in kinda drawing her attention away from the enterance. So I walked in leaving the gate unlocked and walked accross the pool area to open one of the skimmers. The lady watched my movement and the cops walked in without being noticed right away. Once the cops began speaking to her calmly, she immediately said that they the blood on her stuff they find using IR lights is her own and that she hasn't committed any crime. She then jumped into the pool.
The officers just stood there patiently asking her to get out when one officer says kinda loudly to the officer, " I guess we could just tazer the water"... I'm sure they were joking with each other, but the lady immediately got out and hid behind some palm trees.
After a few minuites of talking it out, the wonam finally submitted. i offered my statement to the officers, but told them that I really don't know if her exposing herself was an instance when a boob just fell out of her suit, or if she was trying to expose herself: However, I did tell him that she obviously needs some type of psyciatric care.
I was glad to see how well the officers handled the situation and commended them.
Anywhoo... That was the interesting part of my day...
Toby, I tried to snap some pics on my phone to send to ya but it happend kind of quick once I realised what was going on..lol
Who says pool guys don't get to see and nudity :D
I guess I should have kept the $20...... :D

sigepmock
09-20-2006, 10:40 AM
LOL See much more fun than answering stupid stereo questions for a bunch of ***boaters...... :crossx:

Mrs.HLB
09-20-2006, 10:42 AM
Wow!! That is wild!
Hope your day is better today! :)
Mrs.HLB

Biglue
09-20-2006, 10:46 AM
You get her number? :)

syke-o
09-20-2006, 10:46 AM
any pics of this hottie? :crossx:

ROZ
09-20-2006, 10:49 AM
I spent a few muinutes combing my hair and cleaned up, but the media never showed up to interview me :rolleyes:
I'll be sure to get her number before the cops show up...next time :D

Sleek-Jet
09-20-2006, 10:51 AM
After a few minuites of talking it out, the wonam finally submitted.
WTF is a wonam??? :D :D
You pool guys have all the fun... :idea:

OutCole'd
09-20-2006, 10:55 AM
ROZ, the cabana boy. Always getting the good action. I envy you my friend.

Rexone
09-20-2006, 11:03 AM
Roz it sounds like Tom Browns new chick (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128006)

That Guy
09-20-2006, 11:06 AM
However, I did tell him that she obviously needs some type of psyciatric care.
and apparently a boob job :crossx: :crossx: Roz, the ladies man :p :rollside:

wsuwrhr
09-20-2006, 11:07 AM
Bullshit ROZ. BULLSHIT.
Don't lie, you know you hit it first.
Brian

Hardly Satisfied
09-20-2006, 11:11 AM
there are some crazy people out there

JB in so cal
09-20-2006, 11:16 AM
Did her boob more closely resemble a flattened maple bar or a tube sock with a golf ball in it? :)
Hope your tetunus shots are up to date.

djunkie
09-20-2006, 11:21 AM
Roz, you should have lied to us and told us she was hot. Would have made the story even better. :crossx: :crossx:

TOBTEK
09-20-2006, 11:29 AM
wow..... crazy!
although Im glad you said ElCajon not San Marcos.......tought maybe wifey had to many matini's already :p
on the pool subject... need to get a quote from ya for monthly service. And where are the gates.
last question...... so, you did hit it right ?? Allways remember when stiffler said... :rollside: :rollside:

OutCole'd
09-20-2006, 11:31 AM
ROZ hit like it like she was a Team America puppet.

Tremor Therapy
09-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Damn Chris!
And up to this point I almost believed your naked pool side stories.....that is until the truth became known! I hope you were using protection.....you know, like a full body condom! :rollside:

Big Kahunaa
09-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Bullshit ROZ. BULLSHIT.
Don't lie, you know you hit it first.
Brian
that is what i was thinking

RitcheyRch
09-20-2006, 12:03 PM
Wild story

Jbb
09-20-2006, 12:04 PM
Next thing you know .....she will be calling you from prison,telling you she's pregnant.... :p

JB in so cal
09-20-2006, 12:06 PM
ROZ hit like it like she was a Team America puppet.
he hit it like a red headed step child!

schlepy
09-20-2006, 12:07 PM
you should have gotten a slurp dog first.... hahahaha

Bling Bling
09-20-2006, 12:09 PM
wow..... crazy!
although Im glad you said ElCajon not San Marcos.......tought maybe wifey had to many matini's already :p
on the pool subject... need to get a quote from ya for monthly service. And where are the gates.
last question...... so, you did hit it right ?? Allways remember when stiffler said... :rollside: :rollside:
ROZ, just another busy pool service man day. :D ROZ forget Tobs pool service. Can you imagine every 1st of the month.
TOB: ROZ I can't belive what your charging for tabs. You know I can get them 6 cents cheaper at Leslies. And whats this filter service, shouldn't that be part of the pool service? And there's no way I went through that many chemicals this month.
ROZ: Tob just because DCB bent you over on the price of your boat, does not give you the right to take it out on your pool service. :D

DansBlown73Nordic
09-20-2006, 12:11 PM
You should have given her Tom Browns number..... :crossx:

Jbb
09-20-2006, 12:11 PM
Was this her ...Roz?... :p
http://www.wildboston.com/media-091306-ex6bRNd3bd4bndD/picture/devushki_otzhik_41.jpg

riverracerx
09-20-2006, 12:57 PM
So...is Eminem dead then???

Dave C
09-20-2006, 01:20 PM
sounds like business as usual in Frisco... all you fawkers ship all your nut cases up her anyway.... LOL :rollside:

TrojanDan
09-20-2006, 02:42 PM
Roz, you should really go see a doctor and get antibiotics. It should stop the burning sensation. :eek:

That Guy
09-20-2006, 02:46 PM
So...is Eminem dead then???
Now that was funny..... :crossx:

lucky
09-20-2006, 02:54 PM
I was out doing the winter swimming pool filter services in San Diego's wonderful east county. I get to this apartment complex and immediataly walk into the spa area to add water to the spa before I bachwash the filter. There's this woman in the pool/spa area wearing a super sheer wet(you could see everything and has probably never heard of a razor) workout outfit(kinda like a short john) mumbling and pacing around trying to light wet cigaretts. She approaches me and asks why the water in her apartment has been turned off. I tell her that I am a contracted pool guy and not an employee of the complex and that she should go speak to the manager. So she ask my name, and I give it to her again telling her to go see the manager.
So I go on to the pump room to begin my work, when I hear a woman's voice calling my name. Naturally I look up to see who it is. This lady with one of her saggy assed tits hanging out and who may have a little demensia, approaches me trying to hand me money for my time. I told her that I get paid fair for what I do and that she should keep her money because she obviously needs it. So she spends a little more time in the pools while I was cleaning the filters. A few minuites later she leaves.
Just as I begin to finish my job, she walks back into the pool area saying the cops are after her. I kinda look at her like "huh?".. She then proceeds to tell me she killed Emminem and begins her pacing routine. I though to myself that I'd tell the manager about this person after I wrapup what I was doing.
Just then the manager walked up asking if I was the only person in the pool area. I said, "no", and proceeded to tell her about the crazy woman. The manager says that the lady was walking around the apartments naked, the cops were called, and that they(cops) are looking for her. Just then 2 uniformed leos walked up asking me about the situation, layout, and where the woman was inside the pool area. The gates were locked.
Since I had already been in contact with the wonam around the pool, I offered to open the gates and walk in kinda drawing her attention away from the enterance. So I walked in leaving the gate unlocked and walked accross the pool area to open one of the skimmers. The lady watched my movement and the cops walked in without being noticed right away. Once the cops began speaking to her calmly, she immediately said that they the blood on her stuff they find using IR lights is her own and that she hasn't committed any crime. She then jumped into the pool.
The officers just stood there patiently asking her to get out when one officer says kinda loudly to the officer, " I guess we could just tazer the water"... I'm sure they were joking with each other, but the lady immediately got out and hid behind some palm trees.
After a few minuites of talking it out, the wonam finally submitted. i offered my statement to the officers, but told them that I really don't know if her exposing herself was an instance when a boob just fell out of her suit, or if she was trying to expose herself: However, I did tell him that she obviously needs some type of psyciatric care.
I was glad to see how well the officers handled the situation and commended them.
Anywhoo... That was the interesting part of my day...
Toby, I tried to snap some pics on my phone to send to ya but it happend kind of quick once I realised what was going on..lol
Who says pool guys don't get to see and nudity :D
I guess I should have kept the $20...... :D
I'll bail you out TOPPLESs :)

Ziggy
09-20-2006, 04:12 PM
I'm thinking Roz likes the wildabeast look.