PDA

View Full Version : Big Announcement, SummitKarl is branching out

SummitKarl
01-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Hello all,
I am very pleased to announce joint venture composed entirely of Hot Boat Forum Members.
Stealth Marketing along with KME Consulting (That’s me), would like to announce “BIZNESS4SALE”, a company dedicated to the Marketing and re-selling of Business’s, this is a full service venture including Brokerage and Realty services.
This is a service I am sure that will help close the gap for many of you looking to live and work in Arizona. I know many of you that own homes here and are looking for this exact service, With myself being able to provide not only that new dream home but the income to support it as well, This Creates a unique opportunity to put the pieces of the puzzle together to help make allot of HBF members dreams come true.
So for the first offering I would to announce A business for sale that most of you are familiar with
A marine related company,
This company has been in Business for over 25 years, with a stable net income averageing $100k
a substantial customer list and built in clientele.
If interested please PM me, as you will need to sign a Non- disclosure agreement for further details
This is but the first company we are offering. Others to be announced soon in the SPAM forum including a Marine repair shop in Havasu, and a Fencing company in Kingman. Also to be avaible to HBF members will be our connection to commercial properties (prior to listing) along the I-40 coridor in Arizona, currently there are (3) upcoming properties in and around the Cider hills area (Just East of Kingman)
(1) 23 Acre lot
(1) 14 Acre lot (backs up to the I-40)SOLD 1-20-06
(1) 11 Acre lotSOLD 1-20-06
Please be looking for our Banner Add at the top of your screen to appear soon
Thanks All
SummitKarl

Outnumbered
01-17-2006, 10:09 AM
Hello all,
I am very pleased to announce joint venture composed entirely of Hot Boat Forum Members.
Stealth Marketing along with KME Consulting (That’s me), would like to announce “BIZNESS4SALE”, a company dedicated to the Marketing and re-selling of Business’s, this is a full service venture including Brokerage and Realty services.
This is a service I am sure that will help close the gap for many of you looking to live and work in Arizona. I know many of you that own homes here and are looking for this exact service, With myself being able to provide not only that new dream home but the income to support it as well, This Creates a unique opportunity to put the pieces of the puzzle together to help make allot of HBF members dreams come true.
So for the first offering I would to announce A business for sale that most of you are familiar with
A marine related company,
This company has been in Business for over 25 years, with a stable net income averageing $100k
a substantial customer list and built in clientele.
If interested please PM me, as you will need to sign a Non- disclosure agreement for further details
This is but the first company we are offering. Others to be announced soon in the SPAM forum including a Marine repair shop in Havasu, and a Fencing company in Kingman. Also to be avaible to HBF members will be our connection to commercial properties (prior to listing) along the I-40 coridor in Arizona, currently there are (3) upcoming properties in and around the Cider hills area (Just East of Kingman)
(1) 23 Acre lot
(1) 14 Acre lot (backs up to the I-40)
(1) 11 Acre lot
Please be looking for our Banner Add at the top of your screen to appear soon
Thanks All
SummitKarl
Breaking your own rules :confused:

riverbound
01-17-2006, 10:12 AM
Breaking your own rules :confused:
This makes certain people exempt of the rules :rolleyes:
Please be looking for our Banner Add at the top of your screen to appear soon Thanks All
SummitKarl

Cole Sanger
01-24-2006, 02:25 AM
How is this a Sticky?

Lil Thunder
02-06-2006, 07:31 PM
What do you ave??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????