PDA

View Full Version : TP Casanova (or TPC, or whatever!)

homelessinaz
09-20-2006, 11:08 PM
Dude, the word is AWESOME.
That's A-W-E-S-O-M-E
Not awsum
Not ahh-suhm
Not awsimm
Awesome.
You're awesome, TPC

RitcheyRch
09-21-2006, 04:14 AM
Someone trying to stir the pot.

Trailer Park Casanova
09-21-2006, 04:24 AM
Corrected, thanks.

JetBoatRich
09-21-2006, 04:50 AM
:rolleyes: what ever AWESOME works for you Ross :devil:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
09-21-2006, 05:27 AM
Osum!!!!!

Sleek-Jet
09-21-2006, 05:54 AM
Someone trying to stir the pot.
Well... it says he's a librarian... and a registered one at that... :D :idea:
I didn't even know they had to register... :rollside:

Her454
09-21-2006, 08:45 AM
Dude, the word is AWESOME.
That's A-W-E-S-O-M-E
Not awsum
Not ahh-suhm
Not awsimm
Awesome.
You're Awesome, TPC
Excuse me Mr Newbie, :rolleyes: but TPC is our resident story teller and he can spell ASWUM any damn way he wants to. He is totally and completely exempt from any spelling reprimand. Cuz I said so. So there.
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Jbb
09-21-2006, 08:46 AM
Excuse me Mr Newbie, :rolleyes: but TPC is our resident story teller and he can spell ASWUM any damn way he wants to. He is totally and completely exempt from any spelling reprimand. Cuz I said so. So there.
............word!........... :p

phebus
09-21-2006, 08:47 AM
Unless it's Talk Like a Pirates Day, then it's AHHHRRRRsum. :rollside:

Her454
09-21-2006, 09:20 AM
............word!........... :p
Yes, straight from the Horses mouth LOL or our own resident http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/witch.gif .

RiverDave
09-21-2006, 09:25 AM
If your going to bring up the ahsum why not bring up the damifino?
Point being I'm pretty sure TPC knows how to spell, but the spelling adds character to his posts. One of the things that makes them more enjoyable to read, and sets his stories/posts/questions apart from every other poster on the board.
RD

Her454
09-21-2006, 09:30 AM
If your going to bring up the ahsum why not bring up the damifino?
Point being I'm pretty sure TPC knows how to spell, but the spelling adds character to his posts. One of the things that makes them more enjoyable to read, and sets his stories/posts/questions apart from every other poster on the board.
RD
LOL, someone said that a few weeks ago in conversation and it reminded me of TPC and I've never even met him. :rollside:

BajaMike
09-21-2006, 10:13 AM
"damifino" why, but he spells "Indian" funny too.....:D
:rollside: :) :rollside: :)

topless
09-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Yes, straight from the Horses mouth LOL or our own resident http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/witch.gif .
Don't even go there today. :cry:

Her454
09-21-2006, 10:17 AM
Don't even go there today. :cry:
DON'T be calling me anymore with your bad luck stories, the bad mojo seems to transfer off to me! :argue: :cry: :rollside:
S H I T T Y day so far, not including traffic LOL!

topless
09-21-2006, 10:19 AM
DON'T be calling me anymore with your bad luck stories, the bad mojo seems to transfer off to me! :argue: :cry: :rollside:
Then I won't tell you that the Semi and motorcycle stuck under it were what held traffic up. :crossx:

Ziggy
09-21-2006, 10:20 AM
Should have used the Potty before embarking into the traffic nightmare.... :D

Her454
09-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Should have used the Potty before embarking into the traffic nightmare.... :D
LOL, we were both stuck in traffic today and I think we talked for 2 hours on the way to work LMAO.

OCMerrill
09-21-2006, 12:07 PM
A "Registered Libertarian" Livin homeless.
Thats just awe-shome........Mr/Ms. Liberal. :rollside:
And makin new friends on ***boat....or not?
And TPC ...keep the stuff a postin. Its good reading.

squirt'nmyload
09-21-2006, 01:38 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/LMpVXzyXVwHxzVBzgCU9PcmQjyAI.jpg

homelessinaz
09-21-2006, 01:41 PM
Well, I guess I should've expected this sort of attitude about grammar usage from the likes of you ***boat folks (redneckish conservatives that you all seem to be), but I thought I would try anyway. This just proves that folks like you all have no real regard for the English language you all claim to love.
It's funny, I am always reading posts on this board complaining that the so called "illegal aliens" (whose ties to this land go back much further than any white skinned European aliens) need to learn to speak English, but here you all are, supposed "real M'ericans" destroying the very language that you all claim serves as a common bond for our supposed "American Culture". What a joke.
I joined this forum in hopes that I might find a little common ground and a kindred spirit or two in your midst; perhaps a person whose appreciation of the river is deeper than, "Huh, hu hu, those chicks at the sandbar showed me their boobs, heh he he." I was hoping to perhaps encounter people who, like me, enjoy a leisurely drift down the narrows imagining what the river was like when it was the fishing ground of the Native American tribes, before the White Men turned the sacred waters into an alcohol fueled breeding ground for the over privileged bourgeois of Southern California’s HOA crowd. I thought I would find some people who might see things the way I see them.
Are any of you out there, any progressive thinkers like me, laughing at the pageant of idiots with their gaudy SUPER AMERICAN gas guzzling boats; boats that sport elaborate super patriotic paint jobs (paint jobs that are done by "illegals" in paint shops in Phoenix), boats that seem to suggest American supremacy but at the same time consume an enormous amount of fossil fuels produced and supplied the same nations you righties are always calling for wars against? Does anyone else think this is funny besides me?
Mr. Homeless

Kachina26
09-21-2006, 01:53 PM
..... can spell ASWUM......
Now there's a variation I've yet to see. You goofed it up 'Deluxe' :D

Ziggy
09-21-2006, 01:57 PM
I joined this forum in hopes that I might find a little common ground and a kindred spirit or two in your midst;
If you wanted to meet kindred spirits you should simply have said Hello and not put down a member whose writing skills are generally top notch.
I'm sure you also realize that the internet has many acronyms and abbreviated words as time savers and do not regularly reflect someone's ability to communicate with the English language.
So, as a kindred spirit I will say hello and welcome to you. What you do beyond is your choice.
And, if it makes you happy, I've often visualized seeing the river as it was 100 years ago, where natives may have resided, their most logical paths to/from the river to their respective "camp" and what or how they may consumed food. It's very fascinating.

squirt'nmyload
09-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Well, I guess I should've expected this sort of attitude about grammar usage from the likes of you ***boat folks (redneckish conservatives that you all seem to be), but I thought I would try anyways. This just proves that folks like you all have no real regard for the English language you all claim to love.
It's funny, I am always reading posts on this board complaining that the so called "illegal aliens" (whose ties to this land go back much further than any white skinned European aliens) need to learn to speak English, but here you all are, supposed "real M'ericans" destroying the very language that you all claim serves as a common bond for our supposed "American Culture". What a joke.
I joined this forum in hopes that I might find a little common ground and a kindred spirit or two in your midst; perhaps a person whose appreciation of the river is deeper than, "Huh, hu hu, those chicks at the sandbar showed me their boobs, heh he he." I was hoping to perhaps encounter people who, like me, enjoy a leisurely drift down the narrows imagining what the river was like when it was the fishing ground of the Native American tribes, before the White Men turned the sacred waters into an alcohol fueled breeding ground for the over privileged bourgeois of Southern California’s HOA crowd. I thought I would find some people who might see things the way I see them.
Are any of you out there, any progressive thinkers like me, laughing at the pageant of idiots with their gaudy SUPER AMERICAN gas guzzling boats; boats that sport elaborate super patriotic paint jobs (paint jobs that are done by "illegals" in paint shops in Phoenix), boats that seem to suggest American supremacy but at the same time consume an enormous amount of fossil fuels produced and supplied the same nations you righties are always calling for wars against? Does anyone else think this is funny besides me?
Mr. Homeless
i can't wait to read his 4th post

Schiada76
09-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Huzza!
:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
09-21-2006, 02:03 PM
Looks like someone got bored with their old identity and created a new one...

Her454
09-21-2006, 02:03 PM
Well, I guess I should've expected this sort of attitude about grammar usage from the likes of you ***boat folks (redneckish conservatives that you all seem to be), but I thought I would try anyways. This just proves that folks like you all have no real regard for the English language you all claim to love.
Mr. Homeless
Well... DUDE, actually I think its hilarious being as I am as all American as you can get and LOVE my native history. My first advice to you would be to climb down off that high horse you've been riding through those Native American Fishing grounds on, before you fall off of it. Secondly I have to admit I was more than a little offended to your "Redneckish Conservatives" reference. :rollside: If you are always reading posts on ***boat like you claim than you really shouldn't be surprised at anything at all that rolls your way. Its ***boat. And another thing, being chauvanistic here will get you no where fast. There are alot of hot chicks now sportin those gaudy SUPER AMERICAN gas guzzling boats in that alcohol fueled breeding ground so be careful there. Its not just for the White Men anymore, this is AMERICA and we have equal rights for women, remember? How's that for progressive thinking? ;)
Last but not least, I would suggest you get some prozac. If you plan on staying around for any length of time you are going to have to learn to take a joke or a pill. One or the other.
Welcome to ***boat.
Traci

Dave C
09-21-2006, 02:05 PM
check homless out.. trying to give us a lecture... as if we care. HA HA HA.
homeless..... come on.. go ahead and admit that you think you are better than all of us... come on... its OK. afterall thats what you are telling yourself right now anyway. :rollside: :rollside:
BTW only some of us are rednecks. the rest of us are ... oh well nevermind, you wouldn't understand anyway.

clownpuncher
09-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Mr. Homeless
Take it easy there Mr Homeless. I'm sure Her454's tone was lighthearted, as indicated by the smiley sumbitches at the end of the post. I'm also sure you're not as new as your three posts would suggest and you're just here having a little fun of your own. In my opinion, your last post has merit and I agree with a lot of it, although I did have to look up a few of the big words :) I too like to float down river and think about the "awsum engines" way back on the very riverbanks that I happen to be staring at. Surely there are a lot more HB'ers that feel the same way. Anyhow, have fun posting and don't git yer panties in a wad. Focker. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
ROC

Ziggy
09-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Well... DUDE, actually I think its hilarious. My first advice to you would be to climb down off that high horse you've been riding through those Native American Fishing grounds on, before you fall off of it. Secondly I have to admit I was more than a little offended to your "Redneckish Conservatives" reference. :rollside: If you are always reading posts on ***boat like you claim than you really shouldn't be surprised at anything at all that rolls your way. Its ***boat. And another thing, being chauvanistic here will get you no where fast. There are alot of hot chicks now sportin those gaudy SUPER AMERICAN gas guzzling boats in that alcohol fueled breeding ground so be careful there. Its not just for the White Menanymore, this is AMERICA and we have equal rights for women, remember? How's that for progressive thinking? ;)
Last but not least, I would suggest you get some prozac. If you plan on staying around for any length of time you are going to have to learn to take a joke or a pill. One or the other.
Welcome to ***boat.
Traci
Can I have your room key?
Why you cryin' anyhow? We let you gals vote these days :D :D :D

Dave C
09-21-2006, 02:09 PM
or someone pushes him off... LOL :rollside:
Well... DUDE, actually I think its hilarious. My first advice to you would be to climb down off that high horse you've been riding through those Native American Fishing grounds on, before you fall off of it.
Traci

Her454
09-21-2006, 02:12 PM
Well I'm VOTING for Tribal Drums LOL.
Its more fun to watch them fall off by themselves.
:rollside:

Tom Brown
09-21-2006, 02:14 PM
He is totally and completely exempt from any spelling reprimand.
God damn... and I took it in the crotch for using 'site' instead of 'cite'.
How do I get the TPC hookup on the spelling immunity.

Sleek-Jet
09-21-2006, 02:16 PM
I think one should be able to open one's own beer before be given the right to vote... :D
BTW... I think we should start a National Troll Party... watch ya'll think??? :idea:

Her454
09-21-2006, 02:17 PM
God damn... and I took it in the crotch for using 'site' instead of 'cite'.
How do I get the TPC hookup on the spelling immunity.
I'm innocent of the crotch abuse but you could start with flowers.

Tom Brown
09-21-2006, 02:21 PM
I'm innocent of the crotch abuse but you could start with flowers.
That's a great idea! Thanks! :)
A huge boquet is enroute to Jbb right now. :cool:

Ziggy
09-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Boom, Boom, boom, boom....rat-tat-tat, boom, boom

Her454
09-21-2006, 02:23 PM
I think one should be able to open one's own beer before be given the right to vote... :D
BTW... I think we should start a National Troll Party... watch ya'll think??? :idea:
Negative on the beer dealio as I can open them just fine on my own. But it helps me pick the gentlemen out of the crowd ;)

Tom Brown
09-21-2006, 02:24 PM
You're Awesome, TPC
Let's have a look at your use of capitalization. :idea:

Tom Brown
09-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Mr. Homeless
AZ, eh? .... you sure you're not from Nevada? :idea:

Sleek-Jet
09-21-2006, 02:34 PM
But it helps me pick the gentlemen out of the crowd ;)
Hey now... there's no need to be calling people names like that... :D

Her454
09-21-2006, 02:38 PM
Hey now... there's no need to be calling people names like that... :D
My bad. ;)

phebus
09-21-2006, 03:11 PM
Well since this looks like a put on deluxe........
I guess Fock you wouldn't be appropriate since it's not spelled right........... :D

OCMerrill
09-21-2006, 04:36 PM
Toll - Troll - Troll
I will be the first to say it....
Threaded is that you? :rollside:

squirt'nmyload
09-21-2006, 04:45 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/banned.gif

Jbb
09-21-2006, 06:04 PM
This is a great post. It is well thought out and well written. You get an "A" in my opinion. You are full of shit but that is a whole other subject :cool:
.....lmao... :p

Jbb
09-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Mr. Homeless
Im with yer dude....I laugh at them gas guzzlin,exotik paint job boats tooo... :p
As I paddel my canoe down the river ...making sure not to look at their boats ....or large knockered chix...I dream of a time when the river was pure and clean.......then I usually fall asleep and piss my pants..... :rollside:
ps....you might like to visit the world of Jbb...It'sust a click away!

Hermosa
09-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Mr. Homeless[/QUOTE]
"Anyways" is not a word ****-tard. : )

Kachina26
09-21-2006, 06:58 PM
Mr. Homeless[/ QUOTE]
"Anyways" is not a word ****-tard. : )
I read your post 3 times looking for where he used the word "anyways"! Remeber, the "Preview Post" button is your friend......
fu cktard :D

homelessinaz
09-22-2006, 12:31 AM
Let's have a look at your use of capitalization. :idea:
Hey, good work with the magnifying glass there Thomas, but I guess I should expect such precision magnifying glass work from this crowd, since you all seem to be compensating for some sort of, uh, SHORTcoming.

Kilrtoy
09-22-2006, 12:42 AM
The only short coming I have is my wallet
Can you help out, homeless

homelessinaz
09-22-2006, 01:20 AM
This is a great post. It is well thought out and well written. You get an "A" in my opinion. You are full of shit but that is a whole other subject :cool:
As an English Major, I applaud you for using the phrase, "...whole other subject..." instead of the more common, "...whole 'nother subject".
You represent your sub-culture well, Knuckle head.

homelessinaz
09-22-2006, 01:32 AM
Well... DUDE, actually I think its hilarious being as I am as all American as you can get and LOVE my native history. My first advice to you would be to climb down off that high horse you've been riding through those Native American Fishing grounds on, before you fall off of it. Secondly I have to admit I was more than a little offended to your "Redneckish Conservatives" reference. :rollside: If you are always reading posts on ***boat like you claim than you really shouldn't be surprised at anything at all that rolls your way. Its ***boat. And another thing, being chauvanistic here will get you no where fast. There are alot of hot chicks now sportin those gaudy SUPER AMERICAN gas guzzling boats in that alcohol fueled breeding ground so be careful there. Its not just for the White Men anymore, this is AMERICA and we have equal rights for women, remember? How's that for progressive thinking? ;)
Welcome to ***boat.
Traci
Dear her454,
Hey honey, do yew reckin' I cuhn git yer persinal eeemail address so's I cun send ya a kerrectid vershun of yer most entelligint reply to mah last postin? Tha thing is, I tried to load it 'onna 'is heer webb cite, but the daggone 'puter says its too much kerreckshuns to putup in here, yah see...
Oh, an bah' th' way...I luv wen yew git all cute an whatnot, talkin' all yer ,"...don't y'all go be no showvenist, an I'm a native 'merican" whatnot.
Yessin, I knows thas 'ere's alottin y'all wominfolk out 'ere in em boats now, I sees ya all out 'ere flashin an whatnot, somatimez even drivin yer menfolks boats...
Whadda blow fer yer womins lib, now not only can yew ride em boats, yew gidda drivem too...
Bah th' way, we gotdda git them Duke Boys...
Homeless

homelessinaz
09-22-2006, 01:34 AM
homeless..... come on.. go ahead and admit that you think you are better than all of us... come on... its OK. afterall thats what you are telling yourself right now anyway. :rollside: :rollside:
I am sorry if you feel like I am better than you.
Get over it.

homelessinaz
09-22-2006, 01:37 AM
What a surprise...an offer of physical violence to someone who holds a divergent point of view.
I'd have never expected that.
I can't wait til we get to the 9th grade...

homelessinaz
09-22-2006, 01:53 AM
As an English Major, I would think you should be able to spell precision.
Pardon me for not using the spellchecker as well as you. I am an English major, not a typing major.
Congratulations on the results of focusing so much enrgy (hey, I know it's actually spelled e-n-e-r-g-y, but I caught you looking) to detect a minor error in my typing.
Ass clown.
Get a G.E.D. and come back and talk to me.
Homeless

homelessinaz
09-22-2006, 02:25 AM
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/2439/untitled5vd6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
You have my card, sir.

Tremor Therapy
09-22-2006, 06:38 AM
What a jackass. This is ***boat, not the Kayaks and Canoes Journal. Did you really think that you would get a kinder, gentler reception? I will guarantee that almost all of us have thought about what the river and lake must have been like centuries ago, but let me reiterate.....this is freaking ***boat! Come on here with a divergent point of view, and the tribal drums begin beating before you even finish typing your initial thread.
If you had surfed this sight with any regularity you would have already known what kind of response you would have gotten from this kind of thread. So rather than exacerbate the situation any further, you would be better served by just letting it die.

Her454
09-22-2006, 08:29 AM
Dear her454,
Hey honey, do yew reckin' I cuhn git yer persinal eeemail address so's I cun send ya a kerrectid vershun of yer most entelligint reply to mah last postin? Tha thing is, I tried to load it 'onna 'is heer webb cite, but the daggone 'puter says its too much kerreckshuns to putup in here, yah see...
Oh, an bah' th' way...I luv wen yew git all cute an whatnot, talkin' all yer ,"...don't y'all go be no showvenist, an I'm a native 'merican" whatnot.
Yessin, I knows thas 'ere's alottin y'all wominfolk out 'ere in em boats now, I sees ya all out 'ere flashin an whatnot, somatimez even drivin yer menfolks boats...
Whadda blow fer yer womins lib, now not only can yew ride em boats, yew gidda drivem too...
Bah th' way, we gotdda git them Duke Boys...
Homeless
Correct away sweetheart, it will keep you busy doing something productive.
Oh, an bah' th' way... you'll never see me out there flashin an whatnot on the water..... that's not my style. And the boat's I drive are mine :)
I can even back my own trailer without askin the men folk........ :rollside:
Sincerely,
T