PDA

View Full Version : Any Toyota dealers here?

frdvschvy
09-21-2006, 07:15 AM
Anybody here on the boards a Toyota dealer? My brother in law is looking for a new car and having a bit of trouble finding what he is looking for. He is looking for a black or charcol Yaris with the sport/power package and automatic transmission. If you can find him one he will come buy it ASAP.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Mike

ROZ
09-21-2006, 08:45 AM
Anybody here on the boards a Toyota dealer? My brother in law is looking for a new car and having a bit of trouble finding what he is looking for. He is looking for a black or charcol Yaris with the sport/power package and automatic transmission. If you can find him one he will come buy it ASAP.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Mike
You need to call Danny Zendejas @ Crown Elway Toyota in Ontario 1 (800) 276-9699 x 207.. My uncle is the man over there so tell him Gil's nephew Chris Rozmus sent you.... He is the Jay Photoglo of Toyota...

JB in so cal
09-21-2006, 08:48 AM
You need to call Danny Zendejas @ Crown Elway Toyota in Ontario 1 (800) 276-9699 x 207.. My uncle is the man over there so tell him Gil's nephew Chris Rozmus sent you.... He is the Jay Photoglo of Toyota...
Could you DROP any more names in a single post ?:cool:

ROZ
09-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Could you DROP any more names in a single post ?:cool:
Nice of YOU to DROP in :D
You need to buy cars from them.... My aunt needs me to build her a new pool :D

frdvschvy
09-21-2006, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass along his contact info to my brother in law.