PDA

View Full Version : Need Spray In Bed Liner

BLOWN HOWARD
09-21-2006, 10:45 AM
How much am i going to pay and wich one to go with, Anybody on the boards have a hook up? Thanks Fullsize short bed

NOTALENT
09-21-2006, 10:48 AM
I believe Pixi does it...PM Her.

Jyruiz
09-21-2006, 10:52 AM
How much am i going to pay and wich one to go with, Anybody on the boards have a hook up? Thanks Fullsize short bed
If it is for a work truck, the spray stuff is great, if not, I would go with a Bedrug.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-21-2006, 10:54 AM
The Pixalated's just did our F350 with the Linex I think. Simon's Auto body. Give them a call, they are awesome!
<----- Looking for their phone number :)

RitcheyRch
09-21-2006, 10:58 AM
Think someone posted on here awhile back that they had a trailer done for about $400 or so.
Looking for a spray-on for my boat trailer, 20 1/2' single axle.

MayDaze
09-21-2006, 11:00 AM
If it is for a work truck, the spray stuff is great, if not, I would go with a Bedrug.
I agree... I wouldn't go with the spary again... my .02

Havasu1986
09-21-2006, 11:02 AM
My company had 1 of our trucks done for $450 LineEx Ford short bed

Nubbs
09-21-2006, 11:07 AM
I agree... I wouldn't go with the spary again... my .02
Why not?

pixrthis
09-21-2006, 11:12 AM
Steve at Accesory House did a great job on mine and I was able to look at new Dana and Cobra Boats while i waited. 951 634-9543

Mrs.Racer277
09-21-2006, 11:25 AM
The Pixalated's just did our F350 with the Linex I think. Simon's Auto body. Give them a call, they are awesome!
<----- Looking for their phone number :)
I agree 100%.
949-951-5265

OGShocker
09-21-2006, 11:34 AM
I hear they offer a 100% DISCOUNT to HBer's.
949-951-5265
Are you sure about that, Dia?
Simon Auto Body ROCKS!!!

Mrs.Racer277
09-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Are you sure about that, Dia?
Simon Auto Body ROCKS!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHE
You are going to be in Trouble. :rolleyes: :)

OGShocker
09-21-2006, 11:48 AM
HEHEHEHEHEHE
You are going to be in Trouble. :rolleyes: :)
I am not the one discounting prices on the INTERNET!

Huckleberry
09-21-2006, 12:51 PM
Geza at Simon's did my F350, and did an incredible job.

bubbledeck3
09-21-2006, 02:33 PM
I was going to get a spray in until I checked the cost. $450 under rail and $550 over rail. According to the dealer you need a once a year "rejuvenator" that cost $100 to keep it looking pretty. phhhht!
I have a cheezeball drop in now that was in the truck when I bought it. There is no rust or other hidden horrors they speak of under it. Well, one rat's nest, but that's it.
After considering all things I'm gonna put a Penda S/R drop in back in. They look good and give you a little cushion if you drop something in your bed. $300 retail/$200 wholesale.
If you screw up a drop in liner just take out 4 screws and set it free on the freeway, pop a new one in and you're back in business :idea:
The foregoing is my opinion and you're entitled to it

djunkie
09-21-2006, 02:42 PM
Simon Auto Body ROCKS!!!
Yes they do!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

thumbs
09-21-2006, 02:42 PM
This is what I have in my truck.
http://www.bedrug.com/
It's great.
Bed does not get hot
can't feel the ribs in the bed
looks great
low cost compared to the spray on liners
easy to install
I haul my birt bikes around and any oils or gas does not harm the liner. You can simpily powerwash the liner.

essexjet
09-21-2006, 02:44 PM
I was planning on going over to Jason at Rancho Motorsports, maybe we can get a deal if we both go over there.

sigepmock
09-21-2006, 02:49 PM
I was planning on going over to Jason at Rancho Motorsports, maybe we can get a deal if we both go over there.
I've had both the Rhino Lining and Line X and liked the Rhino lining much better. More of a rubbery feel and less sandpaper like. Jasn has done two of my trucks and gauantee's them for life. In my last truck we yanked out a pallet with a forklift and tore the crap out the Rhino liner with a bunch of nails sticking out of the pallet. Although it was totally my fault Jason fixed it for free, good as new. They also have some new UV protectants in the lining that keep them from getting dull as fast. I am a huge fan of th Rhino Linings and will have it installed on all of my trucks. He can even do trailers, jeep floors, whatever...
Chris
PS Jason hooks up the ***boat peeps.

essexjet
09-21-2006, 02:52 PM
I've had both the Rhino Lining and Line X and liked the Rhino lining much better. More of a rubbery feel and less sandpaper like. Jasn has done two of my trucks and gauantee's them for life. In my last truck we yanked out a pallet with a forklift and tore the crap out the Rhino liner with a bunch of nails sticking out of the pallet. Although it was totally my fault Jason fixed it for free, good as new. They also have some new UV protectants in the lining that keep them from getting dull as fast. I am a huge fan of th Rhino Linings and will have it installed on all of my trucks. He can even do trailers, jeep floors, whatever...
Chris
PS Jason hooks up the ***boat peeps.
And on Amp research power steps, going there tomorrow $1050 cash out the door

schlepy
09-21-2006, 02:58 PM
i guess it all depends on the look and feel that you want to acheive. i would recommend high pressure systems vs. low pressure any day. line-x, arma, diamond are all high pressure. i am a distributor for polyurethane products and can set any one up with a bedliner at a very reasonable price. no name brand but better quality than Line-X. Everyone in this industry has to go through the same testing to compare products. i service a lot of the name brand franchises with products for industrial coatings, floors, trailers, foundations, decks etc.... if you want a name brand product pm me. i know just about all the lx guys in the oc area. i worked for corp lx for over 8 years before i started Protective Coating Solutions.

beaverretriever
09-21-2006, 03:06 PM
I liked Line-X better than Rhino. I have had Rhino and Line-X and the Rhino did not hold up like the Line-x did. It tends to dis-color much faster and is not as grippy so stuff would tend to slide around in the back of the truck.
BTW, the government uses Line-X to coat many of the inside walls of the Pentagon. It helps deflect shrapnel.

schlepy
09-21-2006, 03:13 PM
I liked Line-X better than Rhino. I have had Rhino and Line-X and the Rhino did not hold up like the Line-x did. It tends to dis-color much faster and is not as grippy so stuff would tend to slide around in the back of the truck.
BTW, the government uses Line-X to coat many of the inside walls of the Pentagon. It helps deflect shrapnel.
yeap, great product but very expensive because of the brand name. the pentagons interior walls were coated to prevent fragmentation of cinder block, brick and other debris that are caused by car bombs. keeps the people "safer" inside.

El Chingon
09-21-2006, 04:51 PM
And on Amp research power steps, going there tomorrow $1050 cash out the door
Hey that's a smokin deal!! That's cheaper than what i paid 6 months ago from him and i thought i got a great deal!! :cool:

BLOWN HOWARD
09-21-2006, 05:43 PM
SOunds good to me and also have a 06 Ford shortbed that needs done too. Soo that would be 3 trucks, Call him and see what kind of deal for 3 of them?

RMS
09-21-2006, 06:28 PM
That's the price uninstalled, $1200.00 installed.

franky
09-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Line-X all the way. Rhino is old technology.

essexjet
09-22-2006, 08:21 AM
SOunds good to me and also have a 06 Ford shortbed that needs done too. Soo that would be 3 trucks, Call him and see what kind of deal for 3 of them?
I'm going over there this afternoon to pick up my steps, I will ask him then.