PDA

View Full Version : Fags Fags Fags

uclahater
09-21-2006, 01:56 PM
Lucky and TAF why couldnt you guys wait till after the Phoenix race to cum out Now were gonna have to put up with you two holden hands, and kissin n shit in the pits :yuk:
This is as bad as hearin Maxi, and the washed up fisherman gettin married at the parker 300 :p :yuk: I hear Gritchis the preacher thats gonna do it :crossx:
I see Snoop John is still tryin get in everyones pants with no succes, and Luckys been gettin plowed more than a Corn Row in Nebraska :crossx:
Kimmy painted Flames on his flatty to let all of Canada know that hes a Flamer :idea:
RRR is stiil the center section between Biglue, and DOmonzsta :p
I hear 460 lost his pump at the lake, but 396 went down to find it for him :)
IM the only one in here who can still get the chicks :coffeycup :D

Biglue
09-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Yeah pretty much...........only those chicks are in adult form, otherwise known as cocks. :crossx:

lucky
09-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Lucky and TAF why couldnt you guys wait till after the Phoenix race to cum out Now were gonna have to put up with you two holden hands, and kissin n shit in the pits :yuk:
This is as bad as hearin Maxi, and the washed up fisherman gettin married at the parker 300 :p :yuk: I hear Gritchis the preacher thats gonna do it :crossx:
I see Snoop John is still tryin get in everyones pants with no succes, and Luckys been gettin plowed more than a Corn Row in Nebraska :crossx:
Kimmy painted Flames on his flatty to let all of Canada know that hes a Flamer :idea:
So how did your boat run ? -
I had to replace you with taf as your never around , ( your just Round ) I guess i will have to leave a trail of snack crackers and and some religous phamplets if i ever want to see you again - You big sexy beast !

TAF
09-21-2006, 02:33 PM
Didn't see ya uclahater in San Diego last weekend where we won BIG! Lucky was invited but couldn't come. I'm sure he'll make it to PHX to party w/ us.

Kim Hanson
09-21-2006, 04:22 PM
I had to get it painted, when we took of those nice orange strips, it took off alot of paint :p
I can still get chicks, the wife really frowns on me even smiling at them though.........( . )( . )......... :cool:

lucky
09-22-2006, 06:07 AM
I had to get it painted, when we took of those nice orange strips, it took off alot of paint :p
I can still get chicks, the wife really frowns on me even smiling at them though.........( . )( . )......... :cool:
So do the chicks :)

rrrr
09-22-2006, 07:01 AM
I had to replace you with taf as your never around , ( your just Round ) I guess i will have to leave a trail of snack crackers and and some religous phamplets if i ever want to see you again - You big sexy beast !
LMFAO...... :crossx:
Hater thinks he is a big cock now that he has a boat that floats and runs.... :crossx:

uclahater
09-22-2006, 07:08 AM
So how did your boat run ? -
Boat Ran Great
The more I think about loseing weight the more I gain :cry: :cry:
Kinda like RRR the more he thinks about giving up cock :yuk: The more he seems to get :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
09-22-2006, 09:41 AM
The more I think about loseing weight the more I gain :cry: :cry:
Kinda like RRR the more he thinks about giving up cock :yuk: The more he seems to get :crossx:
Me too damn it! :mad:

uclahater
09-22-2006, 09:54 AM
Me too damn it! :mad:
The weight or the Cock :p :p :p

pixilatedpussy
09-22-2006, 10:12 AM
The weight or the Cock :p :p :p
Both! :p :p :p

Kim Hanson
09-22-2006, 10:22 AM
So do the chicks :)
They love attention just like everyone..........( . )( . )............. :)

MAXIMUS
09-25-2006, 06:57 AM
Fukin puto gets his boat done finally & now he shows up all bowed up n shiat! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Whatever... go take another laxitive & read your chix with dixs mag... :notam: