PDA

View Full Version : 80's Jokes

JB in so cal
09-21-2006, 03:50 PM
What's black and comes in little white cans? Michael Jackson.
How long did Lionel Ritchie sit on the toilet? All Night Long!
I got a new car radio. When you shout "soul" it plays soul music, when you shout "rock" it plays rock music. One day some kids ran out in front of my car and I shouted "F***ing kids and Michael Jackson came on!
Q: What happened when Michael Jackson invited Billy Squier and KISS to a party? A: Billy Squier stroked it, Michael Jackson beat it, and KISS licked it up.
Where did the cantaloupe take his vacation? John Cougar's Melon Camp
Q: What do you call Rock Hudson in a wheel chair? A: Roll-Aids
Q: What do you call a Yugo station wagon? A: A We-go.
What does Micheal Jackson have in common with a second place winner? A: They both come in a little behind.
Q: Why was Rock Hudson buried face down? A: So that his partners could have a cold one.
I pledge allegiance to the flag. Michael jackson is a f*g. Pepsi Cola burnt him up, now he's drinking 7 up.
If Milli Vanilli fall in the woods, does someone else make a sound?
Why did Michael Jackson fail to renew his contract with Pepsi?Because he found out that the main ingerdient was Bubbles!
What did Michael Jackson do when his hair caught on fire?Beat-it!
What do you call a Yugo at the top of a hill?A miracle
How do you double the value of a Yugo?Fill the Tank

TaylorJet
09-21-2006, 03:56 PM
what is the purpose of a rear window defroster in a yugo. A: To keep your hands warm in the winter while pushing

Moneypitt
09-21-2006, 04:39 PM
Michael Jackson is suing that group, Boys to men, for false advertizing. Jackson thought they were a delivery service..........

Mr. Crusader 83
09-21-2006, 06:15 PM
Did you hear they arrested Micheal Jackson at wal mart.
He told the cops he heard little boys pants where half off.

BadKachina
09-21-2006, 06:31 PM
What's black and comes in little white cans? Michael Jackson.
How long did Lionel Ritchie sit on the toilet? All Night Long!
I got a new car radio. When you shout "soul" it plays soul music, when you shout "rock" it plays rock music. One day some kids ran out in front of my car and I shouted "F***ing kids and Michael Jackson came on!
Q: What happened when Michael Jackson invited Billy Squier and KISS to a party? A: Billy Squier stroked it, Michael Jackson beat it, and KISS licked it up.
Where did the cantaloupe take his vacation? John Cougar's Melon Camp
Q: What do you call Rock Hudson in a wheel chair? A: Roll-Aids
Q: What do you call a Yugo station wagon? A: A We-go.
What does Micheal Jackson have in common with a second place winner? A: They both come in a little behind.
Q: Why was Rock Hudson buried face down? A: So that his partners could have a cold one.
I pledge allegiance to the flag. Michael jackson is a f*g. Pepsi Cola burnt him up, now he's drinking 7 up.
If Milli Vanilli fall in the woods, does someone else make a sound?
Why did Michael Jackson fail to renew his contract with Pepsi?Because he found out that the main ingerdient was Bubbles!
What did Michael Jackson do when his hair caught on fire?Beat-it!
What do you call a Yugo at the top of a hill?A miracle
How do you double the value of a Yugo?Fill the Tank
They are still funny. :rollside:

ratso
09-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Michael Jackson and Boy George are pairing up and releasing a new song titled... "I'll Beat It For You"

CARLSON-JET
09-22-2006, 12:25 AM
What did the fat lady at the beach say to micheal jackson?
Get out of my son..... :crossx: