PDA

View Full Version : Hey smokin, could you stand up and tell

Blown 472
09-21-2006, 04:28 PM
the class what "Operation Ajax" was, it is declassified so you can find all kinds of info on it.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-21-2006, 05:56 PM
Since it's declassified, you don't need me to dig up info on it. Stand on your own 2 feet and do it yourself.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-21-2006, 05:58 PM
It was a black-funded (means super-secret squirrel) operation back in the 50's to develop a better cleanser for the poor GI's on K.P. duty.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-21-2006, 06:00 PM
Class Dismissed.

Blown 472
09-21-2006, 06:14 PM
Nice limp wristed reply.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-21-2006, 07:26 PM
Nice limp wristed reply.
I feel sooooo good right now knowing I got the approval of the expert at limp-wristed. :)

Blown 472
09-22-2006, 02:48 AM
I feel sooooo good right now knowing I got the approval of the expert at limp-wristed. :)
IN a word, owned.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-22-2006, 07:09 PM
You go ahead and FREE-THINK that blown. :)
I note you aren't trying to upstage me with "the truth" are ya.
The height of lame. :cry:

Blown 472
09-23-2006, 03:43 AM
You go ahead and FREE-THINK that blown. :)
I note you aren't trying to upstage me with "the truth" are ya.
The height of lame. :cry:
Big army know it all guy like you should be able to find this stuff pretty quick, seems like you are afriad of something.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Oh, I found what you want.
Took less time than your last post did to type.
I like MY answer better. :p

Blown 472
09-23-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh, I found what you want.
Took less time than your last post did to type.
I like MY answer better. :p
Post it up.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-23-2006, 03:29 PM
It was a black-funded (means super-secret squirrel) operation back in the 50's to develop a better cleanser for the poor GI's on K.P. duty.
I did blown, post 3. It's just not the answer you WANT. :crossx:
Post the one you want yourself.
The sooner you post it, the sooner I quit yanking your chain. :crossx:

Blown 472
09-23-2006, 03:31 PM
I did blown, post 3. It's just not the answer you WANT. :crossx:
Post the one you want yourself.
The sooner you post it, the sooner I quit yanking your chain. :crossx:
Yank away, just funny how you skirt the question, cat got your tongue there? I am sure you know full well of it being in the service and all.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-23-2006, 03:41 PM
That's funny. You tell me I am skirting something you aren't posting. LOL... What a maroon.
Yep, the millitary briefed me on every single millitary opperation, done by every millitary in the world, since Napoleon's rise. :rolleyes:
Ajax was the highlight of day 47. :rolleyes:

deltaAce
09-23-2006, 07:36 PM
What is the significant point of bringing up Operation Ajax (1953), how does it connect to your other questions?
:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ajax

Blown 472
09-23-2006, 07:59 PM
What is the significant point of bringing up Operation Ajax (1953), how does it connect to your other questions?
:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ajax
Well smokin told me that we as the usa never meddled in mid east affairs even in iran, well gurls and boys here is declassified info that in fact the gubment did meddle, strange no?

SmokinLowriderSS
09-23-2006, 08:13 PM
It's a "bad ole US of A" interfering with the poor, innoscent, disadvantaged arabs (in this case persians, but blown don't care).
Operation Northwood is a "bad ole US of A" conspiracy special against the poor, innoscent, disadvantaged Cubans.
The USS Liberty is an "evil bad joos" tale.
There really is no connection DA, except to blown who connects them as a set of "evil western governments" examples.
Doesn't matter than "Northwood" never happened. The author of the crazed idea was sacked by the president as a nut. That part gets ignored tho.

QuickJet
09-23-2006, 08:20 PM
Well smokin told me that we as the usa never meddled in mid east affairs even in iran, well gurls and boys here is declassified info that in fact the gubment did meddle, strange no?
No one cares blown.....except you! And you've proven that the things YOU care about mean little if not nothing to the rest of the world (with the eception of your friends in the middle east). I like the way you justify their actions. Funny how you'd be the first one with his head cut off (by your friends) Then of course they would kill the rest of your family. Probably start with the youngest first then work their way up the ladder until they got to your wife. Probably dergrade her for a while then do her in. But hey it's OK, they are upset with our foreign policy.
Sleep tight................

deltaAce
09-23-2006, 09:29 PM
When it comes to meddleing in other countries affairs, Iv'e gotta believe, as a USA Patriot, that our worst intentions are better than any other countries best intentions! We have bested the biggest, the baddest, the worst & the best, our intentions always honorable. Americans have always saved the day! We don't just welcome the worlds downtrodden at our door (legal imigrants), but we'll go over & kick the butts of the bullies so the people don't have to be downtrodden anymore. If they play nice, we help them better than any other country would. We have to quell the sh!t disturbers. Who doesn't believe we do this with the best of intentions?

Blown 472
09-24-2006, 06:12 AM
When it comes to meddleing in other countries affairs, Iv'e gotta believe, as a USA Patriot, that our worst intentions are better than any other countries best intentions! We have bested the biggest, the baddest, the worst & the best, our intentions always honorable. Americans have always saved the day! We don't just welcome the worlds downtrodden at our door (legal imigrants), but we'll go over & kick the butts of the bullies so the people don't have to be downtrodden anymore. If they play nice, we help them better than any other country would. We have to quell the sh!t disturbers. Who doesn't believe we do this with the best of intentions?
For oil?

SmokinLowriderSS
09-24-2006, 07:31 AM
For oil?
So we get cheap Israeli oil?

wolfie
09-24-2006, 03:15 PM
Lord knows that no one ever trys to incite people in the U.S. How about the Soviet Union trying to undermine in the U.S.
How about the Islamics trying to stir things up in the U.S. in the sixties?????
How about the Japanese trying to undermine just prior to Pearl Harbor?
???????

SmokinLowriderSS
09-24-2006, 04:13 PM
Those don't count wolfie. Those are simply a verrrrrry clever cover plot to disguise trhe real evil in the world, Israel's plan at world domination. Sooner or later on here, blown'll explain it to ya. It won't make sense, but that's because of how fiendishly clever it is. :rolleyes: