PDA

View Full Version : Anybody want a smoke'n deal on a 27' Shadow?

andy01
09-21-2006, 04:41 PM
If your in the market for a very new 27' Ultra Closed deck Shadow, loaded with everyting. Including a TV under the deck PM me or e-mail me at andy871@msn.com
Andy

riverliver
09-21-2006, 04:59 PM
So did you trade for this Focker ?

shadow
09-21-2006, 05:01 PM
I can see the writting on the wall. :idea:

riverliver
09-21-2006, 05:12 PM
I can see the writting on the wall. :idea:
Looks Like graffitti to me :rollside: :)

ClownRoyal
09-21-2006, 05:38 PM
In the words of MagicMtnDan...
http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/ecdigger/gswsmilies/1.gif

Kilrtoy
09-21-2006, 05:53 PM
Does it look like this
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/6385C8EDB828-B193-784E-FC919DA49EDE880A.jpg
POOR TODD, he is a one man island now...
guess he will be next, first the rhino , now a ???????

boatnam2
09-21-2006, 07:24 PM
let me guess a 100k firm.has 525/xr drive.

andy01
09-21-2006, 07:29 PM
06, 525 XR, imco steering (full hyd)
chrome bezels, seat bases etc.
livorsi monster gauges, livorsi throttle/shifter
GPS recall speedo
stereo/ DVD
If someone in interested in the boat let me know. I can do a loan and get you a smoking deal. I can also get John West the owner of Ultra boats to sign a autographed picture of the boat. :rollside:
andy871@msn.com
The number that John West gave me on this boat...... you CANNOT TOUCH A NEW ONE FOR!

shadow
09-21-2006, 07:31 PM
Why don't you 2 just trade and be done with it? :rollside:

andy01
09-21-2006, 07:32 PM
let me guess a 100k firm.has 525/xr drive.
Hey hows that Lazy Craft of yours....err I mean Lavey Craft. Weren't you trying to sell that? What happen Santa get mad because he wouldn't have something to deliver gifts in next Christmas? :) ha ha Skinny, where's your new river place at? Mail me a key I need a place to stay in two weeks when I take the Spectre out to do some east coast school'n.
Andy

boatnam2
09-21-2006, 07:54 PM
yea i was just throwing it out there must of been bored that day.just dont make since to down size a 21ftr there 50k plus on shit boats,i owe 60 i will just stick with it.was kinda getting tired of the size and hauling people asses around but im over it.belive me you would not stay in my place it is a travel trailer,if you big baller budddies heard about that you would be out of the club.another thing dont worry about hurting my feelings if you out cruising with the BBer's if there not looking and you can wave cool but if not i understand you have a image to uphold.

andy01
09-21-2006, 07:58 PM
Why don't you 2 just trade and be done with it? :rollside:
Im not buying anymore boats, I am over them, they're over rated... :)

Havasu Hangin'
09-21-2006, 08:03 PM
...if there not looking and you can wave cool but if not i understand you have a image to uphold.
You can take the redneck out of Parker...but you can't take the Parker out of the redneck.
:cry:

shadow
09-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Im not buying anymore boats, I am over them, they're over rated... :)
Even more over rated during the winter.But i'd be happy with yours or Dans boat.

dicudmore
09-21-2006, 08:05 PM
Andy if somebody buys this your referral check will be in the mail :cool:

andy01
09-21-2006, 08:06 PM
yea i was just throwing it out there must of been bored that day.just dont make since to down size a 21ftr there 50k plus on shit boats,i owe 60 i will just stick with it.was kinda getting tired of the size and hauling people asses around but im over it.belive me you would not stay in my place it is a travel trailer,if you big baller budddies heard about that you would be out of the club.another thing dont worry about hurting my feelings if you out cruising with the BBer's if there not looking and you can wave cool but if not i understand you have a image to uphold.
Ha ha, you crack me up man. Well if my deal goes down you can bring your skinny azz out for a weekend and kick it with me and Scott, if you can get your fat wallet full of money in the door.... Yeah boats are cool but I don't know what i will do, fly, offroad and kick it in the river pad when ever I get one. I will use the 30' now if I get a place. But other wise I might just get a little boat to putt around on ya no. 368 Skater, 39 Outerlimits, 36 Daytona coupe you know something just to cruise Parker strip :rollside: No really I think I am going to take some time off. Last time I two weeks off before ordering a boat, but last time I didn't just buy a house (well trying). A little v-drive like MB's might be in order.
Oh ya save the stamp, your right I can't stay there bro.
Hey smack Tina on the azz for me to.
Andy

andy01
09-21-2006, 08:26 PM
Even more over rated during the winter.But i'd be happy with yours or Dans boat.
I remember when we meet. I was picking up my 19', thinking man I wish I was getting that 27'.........

dicudmore
09-21-2006, 08:32 PM
I remember when we meet. I was picking up my 19', thinking man I wish I was getting that 27'.........
I know a guy selling a 27' :cool:

shadow
09-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Yeah that was about 5 yrs ago,and it's your lucky day!You can get that 27 either Dans or mine. :)

andy01
09-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Yeah that was about 5 yrs ago,and it's your lucky day!You can get that 27 either Dans or mine. :)
I know a guy selling a 27' :cool:
Ah I don't want another boat or I would buy both............ :boxed:

Kilrtoy
09-21-2006, 10:13 PM
DAN,
I know you said you are trying to keep up with us, BUT you will still be in our
SHADOW
Andy's boat is BAD ASS and runs the ruff stuff(which is rare out here) better than ours, but you will still be in our SHADOW.... :boxed:
and i have the slowest F26 with twin 300X's

andy01
09-21-2006, 10:28 PM
DAN,
SHADOW
Andy's boat is BAD ASS and runs the ruff stuff(which is rare out here) better than ours, but you will still be in our SHADOW.... :boxed:
Let me drive your boat around Toby the next time I am out there, you guys drive like girls........ I'll be DD on your boat for the day, just pin it and let it rip. Man I need another 26' so you new F guys can learn how to run. :boxed:

Kilrtoy
09-21-2006, 10:33 PM
Let me drive your boat around Toby the next time I am out there, you guys drive like girls........ I'll be DD on your boat for the day, just pin it and let it rip. Man I need another 26' so you new F guys can learn how to run. :boxed:
Im always sober on my boat, I start when I get off.
It was nice meeting you, even thou I was rather .25 that night....
WE would love to go for a ride in that bad girl...
especially in ruff nasty water

andy01
09-22-2006, 01:48 AM
Im always sober on my boat, I start when I get off.
It was nice meeting you, even thou I was rather .25 that night....
I wasn't saying you drink and drive. I was saying let me drive your boat around Toby when he is in sissy lala land at 44mph..... :cry:
I'll have my boat in Havasa in two weeks if it gone. If its gone I'll be sitting on the beach getting a tan. You guys are more then welcome for a ride.

dicudmore
09-22-2006, 11:57 AM
DAN,
SHADOW
we will just wait to race until it gets choppy :cool:

vegas30cat
09-22-2006, 12:05 PM
DAN,
SHADOW
I'm sure anything more than a ripple, Dan should just be flying by...If not, I'm sure my little dinghy could show you the transom at idle...this is getting pretty funny

vegas30cat
09-22-2006, 12:07 PM
Capable of triple-digit speeds, sure-footed maneuverability and exceptional handling, the Spectre 30 has gained a following among powerboat enthusiasts
http://www.spectrepowerboats.com/images/30D.gif
in other words...bring it :p

dicudmore
09-22-2006, 12:12 PM
Capable of triple-digit speeds, sure-footed maneuverability and exceptional handling, the Spectre 30 has gained a following among powerboat enthusiasts
http://www.spectrepowerboats.com/images/30D.gif
in other words...bring it :p
:idea:

Kilrtoy
09-22-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm sure anything more than a ripple, Dan should just be flying by...If not, I'm sure my little dinghy could show you the transom at idle...this is getting pretty funny
and Im sure I can wrestle up a little dingy that will leave you sitting on the trailer and while we are at it, Who is gonna be Dans boat bitch , first he jumped ship from todd, now he is skipping out on you....
Someone is gonna need to buy a pontoon to sit in the channel with todd :boxed:

vegas30cat
09-22-2006, 12:32 PM
and Im sure I can wrestle up a little dingy that will leave you sitting on the trailer and while we are at it, Who is gonna be Dans boat bitch , first he jumped ship from todd, now he is skipping out on you....
Someone is gonna need to buy a pontoon to sit in the channel with todd :boxed:
isn't that a bitch...there's always somebody bigger and faster...but with you having a lake boat that cant run over a ripple don't you think you should be elected to buy the next pontoon? :p
Did you notice the logo Todd is sporting lately?
Last time we talked I thought you were going bigger??

spectras only
09-22-2006, 12:44 PM
Kilr , ask for seatbelt to keep you on the back seats , if in over 2' chop , or sit up front :p
http://media.putfile.com/2005-harrison-poker-run-030

dicudmore
09-22-2006, 12:59 PM
Kilr , ask for seatbelt to keep you on the back seats , if in over 2' chop , or sit up front :p
http://media.putfile.com/2005-harrison-poker-run-030
looks like driver error...trim up and put the sticks down :D
you definitely have to drive the 30'...they're light, and will take flight...gotta be quick on the sticks. However, if you're paying attention they will run in 3'+ slop like on rails. Ask slowinhavasu about their ride last sunday in some pretty snotty water.

spectras only
09-22-2006, 01:18 PM
The owner of this Spectre knows how to drive ;) . What I'm saying is , running 90+ in 2' + ,the rear bench on the 30' Spectre is hard and you bounce like a popcorn there :p . The boat is fast and better running at WOT cresting the waves . The boat can take 10 times more beating than
a human . I'll take a 36 Skater over a 30 cat going in real serious water :argue: :)

Kilrtoy
09-22-2006, 01:56 PM
you definitely have to drive the 30'...they're light, and will take flight...gotta be quick on the sticks. However, if you're paying attention they will run in 3'+ slop like on rails. Ask slowinhavasu about their ride last sunday in some pretty snotty water.
WOW, MR expert now....
i'll step aside...

Kilrtoy
09-22-2006, 01:57 PM
isn't that a bitch...there's always somebody bigger and faster...but with you having a lake boat that cant run over a ripple don't you think you should be elected to buy the next pontoon? :p
Did you notice the logo Todd is sporting lately?
Last time we talked I thought you were going bigger??
Hey get back in your 30 and lets go.....First one to jack smith wins
and I dont mean the dolphin dance either

vegas30cat
09-22-2006, 02:06 PM
Hey get back in your 30 and lets go.....First one to jack smith wins
and I dont mean the dolphin dance either
I'm game--figures you would want to run the canyons with no big water--how about to the springs and back--but I'M UP FOR WHATEVER

Kilrtoy
09-22-2006, 02:32 PM
I'm game--figures you would want to run the canyons with no big water--how about to the springs and back--but I'M UP FOR WHATEVER
That is fine, we can do that also

SnakeWrench
09-23-2006, 08:23 AM
DAN,
SHADOW
Ouch.

SnakeWrench
09-23-2006, 08:52 AM
How fast is that boat with a 525, ad you can quote test speeds in perfect conditions if you like. And why only 100K, didn't you buy it for much more than that. Oh and why does it run a left hand prop again? and how about that headliner? Did it get put back up again.
You are a piece of work Dan. I hope the 30 serves you better and keeps your ego afloat.

Dkahnjob
09-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Dan's boat looks like brand new, it is a nice piece. His house in Havasu is next door to mine. It is like cat heaven over there.

toofastworlock28
09-24-2006, 04:08 PM
:cool: we have a 28 worlock at paker anyone know us dads name is (worlock 28)

Kilrtoy
09-24-2006, 04:19 PM
How fast is that boat with a 525, ad you can quote test speeds in perfect conditions if you like. And why only 100K, didn't you buy it for much more than that. Oh and why does it run a left hand prop again? and how about that headliner? Did it get put back up again.
You are a piece of work Dan. I hope the 30 serves you better and keeps your ego afloat.
You big meanie :rollside:

dicudmore
09-24-2006, 05:04 PM
How fast is my boat, or the one in the magazine? My boat, per the recall feature on the GPS speedo (Livorsi if that works for you) 81 MPH. (Kim if you are reading this I swear the boat does not go over 70 :wink: ) 26 Bravo (left hand) 75% throttle 5400 RPM, standard BravoXR lower unit. Yesterday (high of 89 degrees) 2 adults, no cooler and approx 50 gallons of fuel...Is that specific enough? Is there 2 or 3 more mph in it? Maybe, who cares??
A normal load for me is 4+ people and in that case 78-79, almost WOT and 5400 RPM. If you want to talk speeds...why is Wade's Venom (with such a "similar" bottom ) only running 3 MPH faster than my Ultra, while weighing in approx 1,000 lbs lighter, sport-master lower unit, and turning a bigger prop?? Why did Jeff "throw in" the sportmaster lower, but try to sell us the transom straps? Did somebody cut the hole in the wrong spot?? Ya know what, that was wrong and I apologize, but its funny and a true story...I was there. How fast is that pretty red Venom from the boat show? You know...the one here in Havi with the Ilmor...also the boat that at the LA show Jeff Bohn looked me in the face and swore up and down that with an HO it would run in the low 80's, 75+ loaded and in the heat...still waiting to see it. I'm pretty sure some friends of mine test drove it with you, light on fuel, and described it as a slug, that may break 70 on its best day but a far cry from the 75-80+ it was said to run.
What ego? Have you ever met me other than in the channel as you passed by??
Whats wrong with my headliner? I didn't realize it had an issue...of course I drive it from the front seat, not up in the cabin...where I might add an adult can actually fit, and kick back on the bed or in the lounge chair and watch the 23" LCD flat screen.
I think everybody around here knows I love my boat, but there are two issues with it that I don't seem to be able to get past. My ex designed the gel scheme, big problem there...and I don't have much time to run it since I spend a lot of time lately throttling a 36' Spectre, and get paid for it...its hard to say no! A true tunnel, with 900SC's and 6's, its just FUN!! I'm kinda over the whole "lake boat" thing...of course if I don't sell my boat then you will still see me driving it next year (when time permits) and smiling the whole time.
Why the left hand rotation prop? Why do you build 'em with auto meter gauges instead of Livorsis?? Same answer...personal preference, but you'll find most newer 27's set up that way...you guys might should try it on one, I would think with the bottoms being so "similar" you might like the way it reacts...FYI, it won't fix the 72-80 MPH "dolphin dance" (thanks Miguel, I love that saying) that your Venom will not drive through with a 525 and 4 people aboard. The owner/operator of said Venom noticed it would go away if you trimmed the drive all the way down and scrubbed speed off. The same boat did not have the porpoise when the spacer was in the drive, so maybe lowering the X that inch back to where it was would be worth the 2 MPH to not have to hop across the lake. That would be my choice anyway, I would rather have the ride quality than 1-2 MPH.
Why 100K when I obviously paid much more? Thats kinda my business but lets just say it sells for 100K (will be off the market and kept if not sold VERY soon) that would allow me some cash to do a couple things that are more responsible than feeding a boating habit. I've been nice to this point, but I really do have to say, comparing what I paid for my boat vs for one of your Venoms, and what equipment is on the boat for the $$$, there is a night and day difference in many many aspects of the boat...the gel-work, upholstery, overall fit and finish (out of respect for all parties I will not post details) delivery experience, etc etc etc. I have lots more to say, but some of your customers are very good friends of mine and I choose not to insult their decisions/choices, even when I think they are wrong.

SnakeWrench
09-24-2006, 06:22 PM
How fast is my boat, or the one in the magazine? My boat, per the recall feature on the GPS speedo (Livorsi if that works for you) 81 MPH. (Kim if you are reading this I swear the boat does not go over 70 :wink: ) 26 Bravo (left hand) 75% throttle 5400 RPM, standard BravoXR lower unit. Yesterday (high of 89 degrees) 2 adults, no cooler and approx 50 gallons of fuel...Is that specific enough? Is there 2 or 3 more mph in it? Maybe, who cares??
A normal load for me is 4+ people and in that case 78-79, almost WOT and 5400 RPM. If you want to talk speeds...why is Wade's Venom (with such a "similar" bottom ) only running 3 MPH faster than my Ultra, while weighing in approx 1,000 lbs lighter, sport-master lower unit, and turning a bigger prop?? Why did Jeff "throw in" the sportmaster lower, but try to sell us the transom straps? Did somebody cut the hole in the wrong spot?? Ya know what, that was wrong and I apologize, but its funny and a true story...I was there. How fast is that pretty red Venom from the boat show? You know...the one here in Havi with the Ilmor...also the boat that at the LA show Jeff Bohn looked me in the face and swore up and down that with an HO it would run in the low 80's, 75+ loaded and in the heat...still waiting to see it. I'm pretty sure some friends of mine test drove it with you, light on fuel, and described it as a slug, that may break 70 on its best day but a far cry from the 75-80+ it was said to run.
What ego? Have you ever met me other than in the channel as you passed by??
Whats wrong with my headliner? I didn't realize it had an issue...of course I drive it from the front seat, not up in the cabin...where I might add an adult can actually fit, and kick back on the bed or in the lounge chair and watch the 23" LCD flat screen.
I think everybody around here knows I love my boat, but there are two issues with it that I don't seem to be able to get past. My ex designed the gel scheme, big problem there...and I don't have much time to run it since I spend a lot of time lately throttling a 36' Spectre, and get paid for it...its hard to say no! A true tunnel, with 900SC's and 6's, its just FUN!! I'm kinda over the whole "lake boat" thing...of course if I don't sell my boat then you will still see me driving it next year (when time permits) and smiling the whole time.
Why the left hand rotation prop? Why do you build 'em with auto meter gauges instead of Livorsis?? Same answer...personal preference, but you'll find most newer 27's set up that way...you guys might should try it on one, I would think with the bottoms being so "similar" you might like the way it reacts...FYI, it won't fix the 72-80 MPH "dolphin dance" (thanks Miguel, I love that saying) that your Venom will not drive through with a 525 and 4 people aboard. The owner/operator of said Venom noticed it would go away if you trimmed the drive all the way down and scrubbed speed off. The same boat did not have the porpoise when the spacer was in the drive, so maybe lowering the X that inch back to where it was would be worth the 2 MPH to not have to hop across the lake. That would be my choice anyway, I would rather have the ride quality than 1-2 MPH.
Why 100K when I obviously paid much more? Thats kinda my business but lets just say it sells for 100K (will be off the market and kept if not sold VERY soon) that would allow me some cash to do a couple things that are more responsible than feeding a boating habit. I've been nice to this point, but I really do have to say, comparing what I paid for my boat vs for one of your Venoms, and what equipment is on the boat for the $$$, there is a night and day difference in many many aspects of the boat...the gel-work, upholstery, overall fit and finish (out of respect for all parties I will not post details) delivery experience, etc etc etc. I have lots more to say, but some of your customers are very good friends of mine and I choose not to insult their decisions/choices, even when I think they are wrong.
LMAO It's all fun when your holding the shovel, but when it gets tossed back in jest, you can't handle it. You have been rippin since day one, and in not so jokingly a way, so I deide to toss some back and you start crying and throwing a tantrum. Relax Dan, You told me it was mostly in fun and I figured you'd accept it as such. Sorry, I guess I was wrong. :cry:

Kilrtoy
09-24-2006, 06:33 PM
This is getting good,
Back to the OLD CATS AND TUNNELS :boxed:

dicudmore
09-24-2006, 06:34 PM
LMAO It's all fun when your holding the shovel, but when it gets tossed back in jest, you can't handle it. You have been rippin since day one, and in not so jokingly a way, so I deide to toss some back and you start crying and throwing a tantrum. Relax Dan, You told me it was mostly in fun and I figured you'd accept it as such. Sorry, I guess I was wrong. :cry:
no crying, no tantrum...just answering your questions as honestly as I could :cool:
I didn't want to post a speed # with no indication of a way to back it up :cool:
Remind me where I was ripping before??
It is in fun...when I get upset I'll just post something to the effect of FOCK OFF :wink:
PS, price may be lower today than yesterday after the minor wheel-bearing failure suffered saturday night at Cat-Tail :220v:

dicudmore
09-24-2006, 06:35 PM
This is getting good,
Back to the OLD CATS AND TUNNELS :boxed:
where were you guys all weekend?
as for C&T, somebody has to keep it fun around here...I do what I can :220v:

Kilrtoy
09-24-2006, 06:51 PM
where were you guys all weekend?
as for C&T, somebody has to keep it fun around here...I do what I can :220v:
Taking a nice a break...
We will be out next weekend

Kachina26
09-24-2006, 06:57 PM
Meow!

purrfecttremor
09-24-2006, 07:03 PM
What the fock sarted this ? What the hell did you do to deserve that shiat dan?

shippingguy
09-24-2006, 07:06 PM
Wow how professional on your part. Makes me want to buy a Cobra tomorrow, NOT! :crossx:

purrfecttremor
09-24-2006, 07:21 PM
Is he representing cobra ? wow :confused:

Todd969
09-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Geez Alex, Dan is a close friend, but to say he has an EGO is way off base. He is probably one of the most laid back persons I know.

Todd969
09-24-2006, 07:36 PM
Is he representing cobra ? wow :confused:
Yep, used to be at Essex a few years ago.

SnakeWrench
09-24-2006, 07:44 PM
Yep, used to be at Essex a few years ago.
Guys, i just threw out some crap out to dan and it was meant as an offcentered joke. My apologies to all.

Kilrtoy
09-24-2006, 09:42 PM
Guys, i just threw out some crap out to dan and it was meant as an offcentered joke. My apologies to all.
Oh dont back down now, this is getting good
ULTRA VS COBRA which is better, seeing in all how Cobra was born from Ultra

Havasu_Dreamin
09-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Geez Alex, Dan is a close friend, but to say he has an EGO is way off base. He is probably one of the most laid back persons I know.
Agreed, as we said this morning. Great day at the Refuge today.....

98 Vector 21
09-24-2006, 11:15 PM
Unreal! A sport that brings friends and family together for good times and memory's....with the internet for a way of all to keep in touch and plan great time's....I dont get it! Our experience with Cobra boats and the people has been nothing short of exemplary!!! We love our boat! For any boat builder to lay down and turn out the same old boat and not try to improve upon it in my opinion, is a manufacture not a custom boat builder anymore. Yes my boat was delivered with a 30p prop, not normally routine but part of the process for obtaining the best performance possible. Never did the prop or boat setup become a issue as we made changes. I was never looking for a LCD Flat screen tv with a chase lounge, I have a poonton that gets that job done! For the record it runs 18-22mph gps (hope this doesn't start and new thread!) All my speakers work!!! Fit & Finish? Gel work? I hope no one's keeping a score card because Im trying to salvage a friendship ship. Sorry Dan I have not seen you post or have I posted all the flaws you found & have shown me in your Ultra! Nor do I have the need to spell it all out for all to read! My 2nd choice was a Ultra and belive they build a nice product! For the record the boat now has a 28p prop speedmaster lower runs 85 @53-5400rpm with Fuel guages that read full,& 2 people, icechest full of drinks. I belive there was a Ultra out on Saturday with 2 people and both tanks at half fuel readings that I passed and backed off and passed again at will....That same Ultra did not run very well with the same 28p prop....and as far as price there is a 18GRAND differance! Again its personal choice, options, extra's, etc. Thanks to all for making our new boat purchase/experience so Possitive & Memorable to think I can spend all this money and have this much fun blows me away. I appreciate having been put into a possition of defending my choice of boats. I have tried set a example and rise above this petty bullshit. I have said what I have to say, this should have never have gotten to this Level!

GBarron97
09-25-2006, 04:08 AM
Unreal! A sport that brings friends and family together for good times and memory's....with the internet for a way of all to keep in touch and plan great time's....I dont get it! Our experience with Cobra boats and the people has been nothing short of exemplary!!! We love our boat! For any boat builder to lay down and turn out the same old boat and not try to improve upon it in my opinion, is a manufacture not a custom boat builder anymore. Yes my boat was delivered with a 30p prop, not normally routine but part of the process for obtaining the best performance possible. Never did the prop or boat setup become a issue as we made changes. I was never looking for a LCD Flat screen tv with a chase lounge, I have a poonton that gets that job done! For the record it runs 18-22mph gps (hope this doesn't start and new thread!) All my speakers work!!! Fit & Finish? Gel work? I hope no one's keeping a score card because Im trying to salvage a friendship ship. Sorry Dan I have not seen you post or have I posted all the flaws you found & have shown me in your Ultra! Nor do I have the need to spell it all out for all to read! My 2nd choice was a Ultra and belive they build a nice product! For the record the boat now has a 28p prop speedmaster lower runs 85 @53-5400rpm with Fuel guages that read full,& 2 people, icechest full of drinks. I belive there was a Ultra out on Saturday with 2 people and both tanks at half fuel readings that I passed and backed off and passed again at will....That same Ultra did not run very well with the same 28p prop....and as far as price there is a 18GRAND differance! Again its personal choice, options, extra's, etc. Thanks to all for making our new boat purchase/experience so Possitive & Memorable to think I can spend all this money and have this much fun blows me away. I appreciate having been put into a possition of defending my choice of boats. I have tried set a example and rise above this petty bullshit. I have said what I have to say, this should have never have gotten to this Level!
Well put. I am on the other side of the coin here being that I have known Snake for many years. I am very surprised that He and Dan? have been carrying on with all this crap for so long.
I believe they both owe you and the respective manufacturers explinataions of why they have kept this banter going to this level. Snake is a great representative for Cobra and for his former employer Essex,(of which he never has anything bad to say) and has always shown to be positive and extremely helpful. Sorry to see it go this far.

DCBDaytona
09-25-2006, 06:04 AM
WOW....Kilr, you are right. This is getting good and neither of us were involved. :crossx: :crossx:

andy01
09-25-2006, 07:05 AM
WOW....Kilr, you are right. This is getting good and neither of us were involved. :crossx: :crossx:
Do you have a lay up on your insurance?

DCBDaytona
09-25-2006, 07:12 AM
Do you have a lay up on your insurance?
No lay up. Do I see a Mach 22 in your future?

andy01
09-25-2006, 07:38 AM
No lay up. Do I see a Mach 22 in your future?
I wanted to know the last date I could go for a ride in your boat. But since you have no lay up any time this year then. I don't think I would buy a 22' after owning some bigger boats, but it sure looks like a fun boat with twins. Seems like it might be a great Parker boat.

DCBDaytona
09-25-2006, 07:49 AM
I wanted to know the last date I could go for a ride in your boat. But since you have no lay up any time this year then. I don't think I would buy a 22' after owning some bigger boats, but it sure looks like a fun boat with twins. Seems like it might be a great Parker boat.
Let me know the next time you are heading out...We'll hook up for a ride for sure, and hopefully the Spectre will be around so I can get a ride as well.
Took her out this past Fri morning... 100mph sure comes fast.

andy01
09-25-2006, 08:20 AM
Let me know the next time you are heading out...We'll hook up for a ride for sure, and hopefully the Spectre will be around so I can get a ride as well.
Took her out this past Fri morning... 100mph sure comes fast.
Im going to take my boat out to Havasu this weekend or next I think. I'll let you know, your more then welcome to go for a ride in the 30'. You won't get to a 100 as fast but you also won't know your going a 100 either.

dicudmore
09-25-2006, 10:58 AM
no big deal to me, I was cracking up laughing when I read your post and when I replied to it...it reminded me of old days here with the Skater vs Spectre threads, DCB vs Eliminator etc. Guys, its the internet...we're trying to have a little fun here killing the day at work. I have no problem with Jay/Alex at all, I hope he knows that...Jay, buy you a beer anytime :cool:

dicudmore
09-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Wade, I called you last night while you were driving to tell you what I posted and what that was all about. You and I both know I love your boat or I would not have been first in line to ride with you on Sunday. Yes, it is a FACT...I looked at the transom of Wade and Denise's boat ALL DAY saturday. Not only did they pass me at will, I think Dee was mixing drinks while they were doing it :220v: :p Also a fact that after we pulled off the water Saturday Wade loaned me the prop off of his boat to go try and run, and I could not turn it. The boat did not perform with it AT ALL.

DCBDaytona
09-25-2006, 11:13 AM
Stop all this lovey dovey crap...Bottomline, ULTRA's SUCK. :crossx:
(Just stirring until the fire catches again!)

SnakeWrench
09-25-2006, 11:18 AM
Wade, I called you last night while you were driving to tell you what I posted and what that was all about. You and I both know I love your boat or I would not have been first in line to ride with you on Sunday. Yes, it is a FACT...I looked at the transom of Wade and Denise's boat ALL DAY saturday. Not only did they pass me at will, I think Dee was mixing drinks while they were doing it :220v: :p Also a fact that after we pulled off the water Saturday Wade loaned me the prop off of his boat to go try and run, and I could not turn it. The boat did not perform with it AT ALL.
We enjoy the goofin off but I never want anyone to get the impression that I am hard coring anyone. Not my style, but I definately don't want to offend anyone. I just wasn't sure how you took it and after reading the responce, I wasn't sure how it read. Like I said, I have not problem with Dan either and I hope everyone reading this knows that. It's just sibling(of sorts) rivelry and just meant as fun. The ego thing was more a joke between some of my friends, never wanted it to sound like I was calling Dan an ego maniac. Everyone I know that knows him says he is a nice guy and look forward to getting to know him myself.

dicudmore
09-25-2006, 11:21 AM
Kevin thank you for sharing your opinion and keeping this thread at the top :cool:

SnakeWrench
09-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Nice. LOL

Focker
09-25-2006, 11:44 AM
We enjoy the goofin off but I never want anyone to get the impression that I am hard coring anyone. Not my style, but I definately don't want to offend anyone. I just wasn't sure how you took it and after reading the responce, I wasn't sure how it read. Like I said, I have not problem with Dan either and I hope everyone reading this knows that. It's just sibling(of sorts) rivelry and just meant as fun. The ego thing was more a joke between some of my friends, never wanted it to sound like I was calling Dan an ego maniac. Everyone I know that knows him says he is a nice guy and look forward to getting to know him myself.
I NEVER SAID HE WAS A NICE GUY :rollside:

pm069
09-25-2006, 11:59 AM
There now ... Don't we all feel better. I have to say we all had a good time this past weekend. Thanks again Dan, for the hospitality. Wade and Dee, for the adventure I've been waiting for, for so long...oh, and the exercise. LOL. Todd and Dana, for the beer and smokes. Sorry bout the the sand thing again. I only had 3 beers before we hit the water, and I wasn't thinking right. I'll get a steam cleaner next time I'm out there, and take care of it for you. And everyone else that I met for the first time, and again... it was a blast. NOW, lets bag on all the effin Laveies taken up space at Steamboat! J/K. Till next time, Paul :cool:

pm069
09-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Oh yeah. Thanks to Cobra and Ultra for making all this possible. You're both great guys and builders. pisssstttt...Cobra,thanks for the shirt.

Kilrtoy
09-25-2006, 12:49 PM
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE.
Did you guys have a big cup of DR. Phil :rolleyes:

dicudmore
09-25-2006, 12:55 PM
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE.
Did you guys have a big cup of DR. Phil :rolleyes:
I think Jay and my digging of each other (in fun) wound up insulting one of our mutual friends, that are like family to me...apologies all the way around!
PS, Todd and the rest said you are a puzzy for not being out saturday...I told him if I had Yvonne to stay home with I may have picked that route also :p

cxr133
09-25-2006, 12:55 PM
3 pages later....
isnt this thread about a boat for sale???

dicudmore
09-25-2006, 01:02 PM
3 pages later....
it would be great if we could get back to that :cool:

SnakeWrench
09-25-2006, 01:27 PM
3 pages later....
LOL ,Uh, Yeah actually, it is. LOL Oops, sorry about that Dan. lol

SnakeWrench
09-25-2006, 01:30 PM
Oh yeah. Thanks to Cobra and Ultra for making all this possible. You're both great guys and builders. pisssstttt...Cobra,thanks for the shirt.
No worries.

INSman
09-25-2006, 01:43 PM
I think Jay and my digging of each other (in fun) wound up insulting one of our mutual friends, that are like family to me...apologies all the way around!
PS, Todd and the rest said you are a puzzy for not being out saturday...I told him if I had Yvonne to stay home with I may have picked that route also :p
I didn't make it out in Saturday either, must be a puzzy too :cool:

djunkie
09-25-2006, 01:58 PM
I didn't make it out in Saturday either, must be a puzzy too :cool:
Me either. But I did on friday. Those swells were fun in my little boat on the way back from the Springs. :crossx:

slowinhavasu
09-25-2006, 04:42 PM
LOL..... :)

pm069
09-25-2006, 04:53 PM
LOL..... :)
Oh yeah! Carey; nice meeting you and your family. :cool: paul

98 Vector 21
10-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Bump...Post ***** here...

Focker
10-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Man the number I heard this can be bought for is insane!
THE EXWIFE AND TWO BITS

andy01
10-05-2006, 12:46 PM
Who needs a loan for this? I just spoke to Dan..... the number is a huge discount. Dan your crazy man, what a deal. You can also go to Ultras website and do a credit app. John West will do the rest.......... man somebody is getting a hell of a deal on this boat, that new price is just :messedup:
Andy

dicudmore
10-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Who needs a loan for this? I just spoke to Dan..... the number is a huge discount. Dan your crazy man, what a deal. You can also go to Ultras website and do a credit app. John West will do the rest.......... man somebody is getting a hell of a deal on this boat, that new price is just :messedup:
Andy
you ain't kidding...it makes me sick just thinking about it :yuk: :220v:
but, its gotta go to a new good home :D

Focker
10-05-2006, 07:37 PM
4 bits

pm069
10-11-2006, 11:21 AM
OK Cudmore...ex-wife and kids PLUS the change in my pocket! Crap, you've already met the ex, and I do love the kids. How about the cash and change in my pocket, and you throw in BOTH tanks full. :cool:

Kilrtoy
10-11-2006, 01:00 PM
OK Cudmore...ex-wife and kids PLUS the change in my pocket! Crap, you've already met the ex, and I do love the kids. How about the cash and change in my pocket, and you throw in BOTH tanks full. :cool:
Post a pic of the X so we can all judge

dicudmore
10-11-2006, 01:50 PM
Post a pic of the X so we can all judge
trust me...you do NOT want to see this...to put in perspective...when pm069 was married to her, he was drinking a CASE of beer per day...

pm069
10-11-2006, 02:40 PM
HEYYYYY! That was just on workdays, the weekends were a lot more fun. :cool:

sigepmock
10-11-2006, 06:47 PM
So is thing thing still for sale or what??? :crossx: :D

dicudmore
10-11-2006, 09:12 PM
So is thing thing still for sale or what??? :crossx: :D
the new owner is Ron Monahan--he will be driving it this weekend...well sunday anyway--I'm driving it Saturday :cool:

sigepmock
10-12-2006, 06:28 AM
the new owner is Ron Monahan--he will be driving it this weekend...well sunday anyway--I'm driving it Saturday :cool:
Very Nice. Congrats to both you and the new owner. I hope Ron is prepared for everyone to wave at him :)
Chris

DCBDaytona
10-12-2006, 06:34 AM
Very Nice. Congrats to both you and the new owner. I hope Ron is prepared for everyone to wave at him :)
Chris
Congrats...I hear he's stepping up to a tunnel that actually ENTRAPS AIR. What a concept..hehe. :p
When are you gonna realize this SigEp? :idea:

havaduner
10-12-2006, 06:46 AM
Congrats...I hear he's stepping up to a tunnel that actually ENTRAPS AIR. What a concept..hehe. :p
Does this mean any tunnel with a center pod doesnt work as an air entrapment hull?

sigepmock
10-12-2006, 07:03 AM
How come everytime I see you in Havasu...you're always in the channel? but Dan was always out on the lake running around in the bumpy stuff with that boat :crossx:
Chris

DCBDaytona
10-12-2006, 07:22 AM
How come everytime I see you in Havasu...you're always in the channel? but Dan was always out on the lake running around in the bumpy stuff with that boat :crossx:
Chris
If I was an old guy like all of you, with kids, a wife, a dog, etc...Maybe. But it still wouldn't be an Ultra. :crossx:

dicudmore
10-12-2006, 01:24 PM
if you man up and come out this weekend let me take you for a demo spin in the Shadow--the new owner won't mind...
it don't run big #'s...but it sure runs the #'s that it runs with ease...and packs enough air to run on the swim step :wink: