PDA

View Full Version : Out of the mouth of...my son.

doesitfloat?
09-21-2006, 05:22 PM
My 5 year old son went up to his mom and said, "Mommy, would you please untie my Karate uniform?"
She said to him, "Ryan, those are really good manners...I'm proud of you. Sure, I'll untie it, come here"
He responds, "Good, 'cause I gotta take a dump"
I swear it just happened. I'm just trying to figure out where he learned to talk like that? :rolleyes:

Jyruiz
09-21-2006, 05:31 PM
My 5 year old son went up to his mom and said, "Mommy, would you please untie my Karate uniform?"
She said to him, "Ryan, those are really good manners...I'm proud of you. Sure, I'll untie it, come here"
I swear it just happened. I'm just trying to figure out where he learned to talk like that? :rolleyes:
Lol, maybe he takes after his dad?

termiteguy
09-21-2006, 05:31 PM
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
09-21-2006, 05:33 PM
When he was done did you ask him.. "diditfloat?" :D

Jim W
09-21-2006, 05:34 PM
Long time ago,
I was helping a friend with his DIRT modified. We were working in his shop and his little daughter came up to him and said. Dad,
yes Gretchen, Dad I gotta take a Chit.....Well Gretchen, go in the house and tell your mother.
Funny thing was, it wasnt a shit....but a CHIT
We still talk about it today.
Gretchen, now has a daughter.
Man, I am getting old.
Be good, Jim

jbtrailerjim
09-21-2006, 05:41 PM
LOL....Thats funny. My 3 and 5 year old boy's get me in trouble on a regular basis with my wife.

78Anthonyjet
09-21-2006, 05:44 PM
I know a 12 year old that asked him grandma if she thought Jesus woke up with morning wood?

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-21-2006, 05:47 PM
My cousin at age 15 gets into an argument with his dad-(my uncle).
Uncle--Come here you little son of a bitch...
Cousin- What does that make mom.....
True story

OutCole'd
09-21-2006, 08:07 PM
Chip off the old block right there.

Her454
09-21-2006, 08:14 PM
A friend of mine just lost her aunt yesterday. They've had three deaths in the family in the last few months and they are Catholic.
She sits her 5 year old son down and says "Nero, you know what this means, right?" He says "yea mom, I gotta put my good clothes on again and go to a damn funeral".
Kids. :rollside:

lewiville
09-21-2006, 08:58 PM
oh yeah, my 4 year old son ( 5 in Jan ) came up to me yesturday after my oldest daughters soccer practice and say " daddy, daddy, I just went poop in the bushes, I really did all by my self". Me and the assistant coach looked at each other............ and had a good laugh after a hard day on the soccer field. :)

HCS
09-21-2006, 09:03 PM
A friend of mine just lost her aunt yesterday. They've had three deaths in the family in the last few months and they are Catholic.
She sits her 5 year old son down and says "Nero, you know what this means, right?" He says "yea mom, I gotta put my good clothes on again and go to a damn funeral".
For most of us Catholics it's another damn party! :)

beerjet
09-21-2006, 09:37 PM
For some reason (like clockwork) my 5 year old daughter always dumps at restaurants . I'm standing in the middle of a big line at del taco and she comes running out sayin "daddy daddy daddy , I just went poop !" That was not the first occasion either .
-beerjet-

acatitude
09-21-2006, 09:52 PM
I know a 12 year old that asked him grandma if she thought Jesus woke up with morning wood?
so you can remember when you were 12??? :yuk:

ratso
09-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Funerals and Weddings...

Kachina26
09-21-2006, 11:19 PM
I'm just trying to figure out where he learned to talk like that? :rolleyes:Tom Brown?

Richie Rich
09-22-2006, 05:37 AM
wait till he learns ...... "dropping the cosby's off at the pool" :rollside: (and no, i'm not racist, back off :rolleyes: ) ;) keyes
LMAO!! I had to read this 4 times before I finally got it.
My daughter, who will be 3 years old next week, after swim class at her daycare, told her teacher who was helping her to get dressed "Mrs. Tee, don't forget to put my wifebeater on before you put on my shirt." We like to dress her in a undershirt because her classroom stays so cold. Needless to say my wife, after hearing about this, was not very happy with me at all....

callbob4homes
09-22-2006, 06:34 AM
My 5 year old grandaughter is at the age when there is nothing that she doesn't have an answer for. After a discussion with her father about her vast amount of stories, he asked her, "So, you think you know everything"?
She replied, "No, I don't know how to play tetherball". Needless to say, he did the fluid thru the nose thing and I sent her a tetherball set for Xmas. :)

Dave C
09-22-2006, 07:25 AM
hoy chit thats funny!! :crossx:
My daughter, who will be 3 years old next week, after swim class at her daycare, told her teacher who was helping her to get dressed "Mrs. Tee, don't forget to put my wifebeater on before you put on my shirt."

godfather
09-22-2006, 07:48 AM
wait till he learns ...... "dropping the cosby's off at the pool" :rollside: (and no, i'm not racist, back off :rolleyes: ) ;) keyes
or im going to take the browns to the superbowl.. :crossx: