09-22-2006, 10:35 AM
jbg IN action :)
they say a PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS -- :cool: :p

lucky
09-22-2006, 10:48 AM
-- I nomiate Jbg to run the Govenator of Bench racing -- all in favor say He -

Kim Hanson
09-22-2006, 01:34 PM
Who else is running ?...........( . )( . )..........Then I will tell ya..... :)

TAF
09-22-2006, 01:48 PM
Who else is running ?...........( . )( . )..........Then I will tell ya..... :)
I'd love to see a woman run things and well your name usually throws people for a while. Plus you practically live in here and after the first snow you will!
Lucky and I can be your co running mates, oh thats right he's voting for someoneelse.
Have a nice weekend, I'm outr of here til Mon.

Kim Hanson
09-22-2006, 02:33 PM
I'd love to see a woman run things and well your name usually throws people for a while. Plus you practically live in here and after the first snow you will!
Lucky and I can be your co running mates, oh thats right he's voting for someoneelse.
Have a nice weekend, I'm outr of here til Mon.
Well thank you and have a good weekend.........( . )( . ).............snow is really soon :cry:

You Te
09-22-2006, 07:50 PM
I was there and those guy's were having a gay ole time.

dmontzsta
09-22-2006, 09:34 PM
I was there and those guy's were having a gay ole time.
Mr UT was all up in the middle of that shit! :D Where you been fag? You have to come out of the closet some time you know!!!
:)

Rexone
09-23-2006, 05:16 PM
-- I nomiate Jbg to run the Govenator of Bench racing -- all in favor say He -
Friggin nut swinger.

Kim Hanson
09-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Friggin nut swinger.
That is what I said, I just can't believe it :D :D he does have a v-drive though :p and no way I will go there :D :D .........( . )( . )...........show me a girl with a v-drive and I will be a Friggin Titty Swinger :)

You Te
09-23-2006, 06:05 PM
Mr UT was all up in the middle of that shit! :D Where you been fag? You have to come out of the closet some time you know!!!
:)
I found some good fishing in the O/B section with the tuna boat guy's.

Kim Hanson
09-23-2006, 06:08 PM
I found some good fishing in the O/B section with the tuna boat guy's.
I'm trolling and they ain't biting :cry: what the hell is up with that shit? :cry: ............( . )( . ).............

You Te
09-23-2006, 06:47 PM
I'm trolling and they ain't biting :cry: what the hell is up with that shit? :cry: ............( . )( . ).............
I'm sure they are at the gay bar tonight.

Kim Hanson
09-23-2006, 07:40 PM
I bet Donald showed them how to get to it :p ...........( . )( . )...........

TAF
09-25-2006, 07:35 AM
Hey Lucky you didn't explain where you got those pics of SD since you weren't there to take them yourself.
Kim, my sis took those pics and I forwarded to Lucky who posted thenm because I've been to busy or slow to post 'em myself.

Kim Hanson
09-27-2006, 07:54 PM
Hey Lucky you didn't explain where you got those pics of SD since you weren't there to take them yourself.
Kim, my sis took those pics and I forwarded to Lucky who posted thenm because I've been to busy or slow to post 'em myself.
Give me a link, I can't find them :cry: .............( . )( . )............. :idea:

dmontzsta
09-27-2006, 08:25 PM
Give me a link, I can't find them :cry: .............( . )( . )............. :idea:
Can someone help Kimmy? She is feeling left out.

Kim Hanson
09-28-2006, 06:11 PM
I found them, those are tit's.........( . )( . )......thanks again... :cool:

Kim Hanson
09-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Can someone help Kimmy? She is feeling left out.
Donald.....kiss my arse please and thankyou.... :jawdrop: :D :D

HOSS
09-28-2006, 10:28 PM
Two words,,,,,,,PHUC DAT
thats haulin bro!

Evin Rude
09-29-2006, 06:26 AM
Cool stuff. I watched this guy run 165 mph back in 1975 in Austin. He was some fun to watch.
ER