PDA

View Full Version : UFC in Bullhead/Laughlin

novaguy
09-22-2006, 01:31 PM
Anyone know who is showing the fight in Bullhead/Laughlin tomorrow? I checked with the Riverside and they are not showing it. If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it.

HOOTER SLED-
09-22-2006, 02:35 PM
I think there is a sports bar in the Edgewater or Flamingo. The place I'm talking about always hooks up the sporting events. CAn't remember exactly which hotel it is. :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
09-22-2006, 02:35 PM
DILLIGAF.........chime in :rollside:

novaguy
09-22-2006, 02:49 PM
Thanks Hooter....
I just found a place in Laughlin called "The Hideout". 25 bucks a head...so is that 50 bucks for guys?

monkey rage frank
09-22-2006, 03:59 PM
You Could Have Just Drove To Big Johns House! Sorry I Can't Make The Trip. We Got Invited To The Hideout Onetime, But Someone Wanted To Hang Out At Tarzans Instead. Remember That Weekend ? Are You Moving This Weekend ? I Can Help Next Weekend.

DILLIGAF
09-22-2006, 06:11 PM
DILLIGAF.........chime in :rollside:
Shit, I don't know. The Hideout would be a fun place to watch it though. If they have it there that would be a good choice.

HOOTER SLED-
09-22-2006, 09:49 PM
Thanks Hooter....
I just found a place in Laughlin called "The Hideout". 25 bucks a head...so is that 50 bucks for guys?
Funny. I was gonna say try that place too. I just never have been there. Always wanted to stop in. Always seems dead though. :rollside:

novaguy
09-23-2006, 12:31 AM
BLAH BLAH BLAH........It's funny how all your friends hide when it's time to move...... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: Sorry buddy, escrow closes this Tuesday and I gotta get my shiat outta there. Man, I'm gonna miss Bullhead.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............NOT!!!!!!!
Hellllooooo Havasu!!!!!
You Could Have Just Drove To Big Johns House! Sorry I Can't Make The Trip. We Got Invited To The Hideout Onetime, But Someone Wanted To Hang Out At Tarzans Instead. Remember That Weekend ? Are You Moving This Weekend ? I Can Help Next Weekend.

GHT
09-23-2006, 12:56 AM
Anyone know who is showing the fight in Bullhead/Laughlin tomorrow? I checked with the Riverside and they are not showing it. If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it.
In that location.. If "Blue Hairs" aren't watchin'.... Your not watchin'