PDA

View Full Version : Serious rollies in havi today !!

BigDoug
09-22-2006, 01:32 PM
The wind has picked up alot since this morning, there is 4-5 foot waves as Richelle and i watched Rick (Phebus) & Linda come through the mess at the north end of the chanell, we were sitting in our arctic cat at the point and watched people stuffing their noses coming in the chanell.
The water level is very low as stated from other posts, Be careful out there guys. :)

wsuwrhr
09-22-2006, 01:40 PM
This thread is worthless without pics

BigDoug
09-22-2006, 01:42 PM
I agree with you, when we left it was breezy but then all hell broke loose and naturally we didn't have the camera...................Sorry sir. :)

Throttle
09-22-2006, 01:43 PM
The wind has picked up alot since this morning, there is 4-5 foot waves as Richelle and i watched Rick (Phebus) & Linda come through the mess at the north end of the chanell, we were sitting in our arctic cat at the point and watched people stuffing their noses coming in the chanell.
The water level is very low as stated from other posts, Be careful out there guys. :)
I thought that was you guys... the green one... yeah... I got told I could not launch at the marina today because the water was low and my boat was too big... mmmm... well, the wind sucks anyway now!

phebus
09-22-2006, 04:15 PM
Launched at Windsor, and the water was really big running to the channel. Had a great time hanging out in the channel with LHCVictory30 (Tedd & Mimi), Trimman (Kenny), and assorted others. Then a big water run back to Windsor, wher NSF (Bobby), and Throttle (Cameron) helped us trailer the boat. All in all a very fun day.

Throttle
09-22-2006, 04:17 PM
see, a little golf cart meeting at windsor paid off for a few peeps!

Not So Fast
09-22-2006, 05:45 PM
Glad to help Rick, BTW you get around pretty good for a guy with as many Back problems as you have had. :D NSF

phebus
09-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Glad to help Rick, BTW you get around pretty good for a guy with as many Back problems as you have had. :D NSF
I'm bionic now with the titanium rods, plates, and screws. I just wish it didn't hurt anymore, but I sure am enjoying my life, so I can't complain.

BigDoug
09-22-2006, 06:04 PM
Im right there with ya Rick about the back pain !! :)

TRIMM MANN
09-22-2006, 06:11 PM
Doug,
You still here? I was wrong about the Mudsharks...oops. It's the one by the Red Room. I hope you get this before you leave...Sorry :cry: