PDA

View Full Version : Cats

EmpirE231
09-22-2006, 02:02 PM
not the kind on the lake... but the one's w/ four legs and fur ... how do you get rid of these mofos? the previous owner that I bought the house from... left his cats behind (prick!!!) and they're always in my backyard or front yard? do I call animal control.. or ? I'll be bringing my dog there soon.. and I'm sure that'll take care of the backyard problem.... :mad: anyone want them?

HocusPocus
09-22-2006, 02:10 PM
animal control will come out and get them.. a dog will keep them out of the back yard thats for sure.

soupersonic
09-22-2006, 02:11 PM
A pellet gun works.

Her454
09-22-2006, 02:19 PM
A pellet gun works.
Keeps them away from the boats too. :mad:

CARLSON-JET
09-22-2006, 02:42 PM
Call animal control and report that the previous owners abandoned them. Reguardles if you like cats or not it is not the cats fault they had shitty owners. The previous owners should be held responsible. In Cali I do not rember if cats are still considered "wild" if they are outside so that may make a difference. As a suggestion it might be good to befriend them to keep track until they are removed. Good luck.

BajaMike
09-22-2006, 02:49 PM
Squirt gun???
:idea:

superdave013
09-22-2006, 03:27 PM
The lady we bought our house from fed all the cats running around. Needless to say when we moved in they still came around looking for food.
I have 2 dogs. One that's friendly to any and everything. And one that kills every thing that comes in the yard. To date she's undefeted with 4 cat kills. She got the people next doors cat the second day we lived there. :rolleyes:
We no longer have a cat problem at my house.