PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Question

Her454
09-22-2006, 02:02 PM
At the NHRA races last year, we all went to a bar and had dinner and drinks.....and NO ONE can remember the damn name of it! It was a great place, the bartenders were awsome (kinda like the Movie Cocktail) and they had incredible drinks, lots of fruitty stuff LOL, and a piano bar that was incredible. I remember passing the Coyote Ugly bar on the way there but can't remember the name of the bar we were actually in.
I know this is a longshot but does anyone have any idea what the hell Im talking about ?
Thanks in advance,

voodoomedman
09-22-2006, 02:08 PM
At the NHRA races last year, we all went to a bar and had dinner and drinks.....and NO ONE can remember the damn name of it! It was a great place, the bartenders were awsome (kinda like the Movie Cocktail) and they had incredible drinks, lots of fruitty stuff LOL, and a piano bar that was incredible. I remember passing the Coyote Ugly bar on the way there but can't remember the name of the bar we were actually in.
I know this is a longshot but does anyone have any idea what the hell Im talking about ?
Thanks in advance,
Coyote Ugly is at New York New York so maybe it was The Big Apple Bar, The Bar at Times Square or Nine Fine Irishmen. Check out www.nynyhotel.com to check on those. Otherwise if you were really drunk and walked to a neighboring hotel the two that connect by walkways would be MGM or Excalibur.

ChumpChange
09-22-2006, 02:08 PM
I know exactly where you are talking about.....I just can't remember the name.

HocusPocus
09-22-2006, 02:09 PM
sounds like "The Bar At Times Square" to me.
A pair of dueling grand pianos. A cozy, pub-style atmosphere. A couple cocktails and an invitation to sing along. Sound like your kind of evening? Then grab a drink and a table at The Bar at Times Square because here, you're not part of the audience, you are part of the show.

Her454
09-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Coyote Ugly is at New York New York so maybe it was The Big Apple Bar, The Bar at Times Square or Nine Fine Irishmen. Check out www.nynyhotel.com to check on those. Otherwise if you were really drunk and walked to a neighboring hotel the two that connect by walkways would be MGM or Excalibur.
UNFORGIVEN said he thought it was the Excaliber but I didnt think so... ? No one seems to remember where the hell we were. Maybe thats why we had so much fun LOL.
Thanks for the site, I'll check it out. We went so many places that night but I seem to remember a jungle theme..... kinda. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Her454
09-22-2006, 02:10 PM
I know exactly where you are talking about.....I just can't remember the name.
Thanks "Chump" LOL. :rollside:

mmered8299
09-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Hogs and Heffers? Oh, you said Piano Bar!

squirt'nmyload
09-22-2006, 02:28 PM
UNFORGIVEN said he thought it was the Excaliber but I didnt think so... ? No one seems to remember where the hell we were. Maybe thats why we had so much fun LOL.
Thanks for the site, I'll check it out. We went so many places that night but I seem to remember a jungle theme..... kinda. :rolleyes: :rollside:
not really any big time party bars at excaliber...i was just there last week...sound like its gotta be in NYNY

lucky
09-22-2006, 02:52 PM
what happens in vegas - Is forgotten by all the dam alchole you drink :) loadie :)

probablecause
09-22-2006, 03:05 PM
The Endzone

Red Horse
09-22-2006, 03:17 PM
It is the bar at Times Square in New York New York.
Stumbled out of that place at 0300 a few time myself.Great time

Sleek-Jet
09-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Glitter gulch??? :D

badbrad
09-22-2006, 04:46 PM
i call it the "piano bar" in NY NY hotel