PDA

View Full Version : If you think I was Bad before

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-22-2006, 03:37 PM
STAND THE F**K BY
I just got the word my DV was final today as of 2:45pm Let the party began.
And for you fellas who got raked, I got some pay back. I will keep it all and wont pay out a Fing Cent.
mmmmmm I need to plan a party :rollside: :rollside: :D :D

Aqua Boogie1
09-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Now thats what Im talking about!!!!!! Party time!!!!! :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Now thats what Im talking about!!!!!! Party time!!!!! :cool:
oooooo hell yeah it's on

slowinhavasu
09-22-2006, 04:07 PM
Good deal.......Party on.... :rollside:

Garrddogg
09-22-2006, 04:08 PM
Congrats muffa fukka!

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Damn...seems like we all decided to get divorces at the same time. Let me know when the party is... I will be there :) Do you get the Excursion back yet? Love you and miss you!!! See you next weekend!!

RitcheyRch
09-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Congrats and party on!!!!

Tom Brown
09-22-2006, 04:30 PM
I don't have a clue what this is about but I feel like I want to break something. :idea:
Party on! :mad:

Windy
09-22-2006, 04:50 PM
Whens the party Mel??? :)

Mrs.Racer277
09-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Congrats to ya Mel.
Now when is that party??? :p :p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-22-2006, 04:58 PM
Damn...seems like we all decided to get divorces at the same time. Let me know when the party is... I will be there :) Do you get the Excursion back yet? Love you and miss you!!! See you next weekend!!
yessss I do :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-22-2006, 04:59 PM
I will set a date and let you all know :rollside: :rollside:

CBadDad
09-22-2006, 05:00 PM
Right on!!!

Tom Brown
09-22-2006, 05:01 PM
What is DV? Divorce?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-22-2006, 05:03 PM
What is DV? Divorce?
yessssss sir

centurion tunnel
09-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Congrats bro..

Tom Brown
09-22-2006, 05:05 PM
Congratulations, Mel.
May the road that leads you to happiness be filled with orgasms. :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-22-2006, 05:10 PM
Congratulations, Mel.
May the road that leads you to happiness be filled with orgasms. :cool:
well it better LMAO

Oxnard
09-22-2006, 05:19 PM
Congratulations. Divorce is sure a traumatic experience for both parties. I'm glad to see that there don't seem to be any residual effects and you still have a good attitude. By the way, what did you say his name was? LOL :rolleyes:
Oxnard

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Congratulations. Divorce is sure a traumatic experience for both parties. I'm glad to see that there don't seem to be any residual effects and you still have a good attitude. By the way, what did you say his name was? LOL :rolleyes:
Oxnard
I am in such a good mood I will get back to you later on your gay request.

racecar.hotshoe
09-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Divorce the screwing you get for the screwing to got!
Aint love grand thats about what I pay a month. :rolleyes:

GHT
09-22-2006, 05:38 PM
STAND THE F**K BY
And for you fellas who got raked, I got some pay back. I will keep it all and wont pay out a Fing Cent.
Damn..... Now, "That's how you do it!!" Long time coming Mel. Wish you the best.
Don

DILLIGAF
09-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Congrats Mel...

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-22-2006, 06:26 PM
I am in such a good mood I will get back to you later on your gay request.
LMAO :p
Mel not have a response back to that?? You must really be in a good mood :p

topless
09-22-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't understand why it is that we all congratulate each other when someones gets married and then do the same thing when they get divorced................. Make up your minds people!!! It's either I'm happy for you getting married and sorry it didn't work out or I'm sorry you have a ball and chain and happy you got rid of it but why congrats on both occasions?
Oh by the way SYA, I guess I'm either happy for you or sad for you. :confused: :confused:

GHT
09-22-2006, 06:50 PM
I don't understand why it is that we all congratulate each other when someones gets married and then do the same thing when they get divorced................. Make up your minds people!!! It's either I'm happy for you getting married and sorry it didn't work out or I'm sorry you have a ball and chain and happy you got rid of it but why congrats on both occasions?
Oh by the way SYA, I guess I'm either happy for you or sad for you. :confused: :confused:
If it makes our fellow HB members happy to do something we should be there for support..... They are mearly closing one chapter of their life and moving to the next. If it makes them happy that's all that matters... :)
Topless is there something about you we should be happy for? Cause I am..
:D :D :D

Second "PLACE"
09-22-2006, 06:59 PM
Topless is right.....We ARE we congratulating our friends on the boards here? We should be sad that there free and single and able to play as they choose right? How tough THAT must be..... :p

IlostmypasswordBRE
09-22-2006, 07:02 PM
I was a baby when he got married.. so I never had the chance to congradulate him... so I figured now was a great time ;)
I think we all just give up too easily nowadays... I think Andy and I could have tried harder.. I know he tried when I wasnt ready for him to, and he gave up after that. He has moved on and found a woman that makes him really happy, and if she can make him happy then I am happy for him.

topless
09-22-2006, 07:03 PM
If it makes our fellow HB members happy to do something we should be there for support..... They are mearly closing one chapter of their life and moving to the next. If it makes them happy that's all that matters... :)
:D :D :DThank you, I'm glad you're happy for me. I just cleaned the bathrooms and it was refreshing.
As for SYA and others who say that the divorce is soon to be final, I didn't hear the words I'm glad, sad, or anything. (maybe I was reading too fast and thinking it would be hard) I know when I went through mine, it was a nightmare but I got over it and it was for the better. I just hope all who are going through it now can eventually look back and say "what a relief"

GHT
09-22-2006, 07:07 PM
Topless is right.....We ARE we congratulating our friends on the boards here? We should be sad that there free and single and able to play as they choose right? How tough THAT must be..... :p
True, but when there is a break up one of the two is usually the happier..... You can only hope the person that is bragging about gettin out of their relationship is truely happy and your friend.... If it is the other way, the best thing to do is be there for the person in need.
I think Mel falls in the first of the two catagories above.... :p

topless
09-22-2006, 07:08 PM
I was a baby when he got married.. so I never had the chance to congradulate him... so I figured now was a great time ;)
I think we all just give up too easily nowadays... I think Andy and I could have tried harder.. I know he tried when I wasnt ready for him to, and he gave up after that. He has moved on and found a woman that makes him really happy, and if she can make him happy then I am happy for him.
Aww Bre, you're still a baby. If you need advice, come ask the Old Gray Mare!!! LOL (you remember that?) :crossx: :crossx:
On a serious note, divorce is like a death but it seems that here on the boards we are just making light of it. Good luck to you newlydivorces, it does get easier after time.

GHT
09-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Thank you, I'm glad you're happy for me. I just cleaned the bathrooms and it was refreshing.
As for SYA and others who say that the divorce is soon to be final, I didn't hear the words I'm glad, sad, or anything. (maybe I was reading too fast and thinking it would be hard) I know when I went through mine, it was a nightmare but I got over it and it was for the better. I just hope all who are going through it now can eventually look back and say "what a relief"
Point taken.. :) ... As corny as it sounds, "everything happens for a reason" & "time heals everything" & "good things eventually come to good people"..... These statements hold true... I believe if people are positive then they will look back and say, "what a relief"..
Don

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-22-2006, 07:24 PM
you better be happy I am

topless
09-22-2006, 07:28 PM
you better be happy I amThen happyt I am.... :) :) :)
Wanna go celebrate??? Hey we can have a divorce party. :idea: :idea:

Biglue
09-22-2006, 07:29 PM
Congrats Mel. Glad it went your way it sounds like. Best of luck in the future.

USCFAN
09-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Congrats Big Mel when we partying?

locogringo
09-22-2006, 09:15 PM
:D :D :D
It makes me happy to walk into a bank and demand a million dollars. Would you please be there for my support since you think if it mkes me happy, you should be there for my support. :boxingguy :confused: :confused: :hammerhea

HOOTER SLED-
09-22-2006, 09:47 PM
Bring on the strippers mo phucka!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

JustMVG
09-22-2006, 10:54 PM
Well you and Leon both free men, well let the party/parties begin and the fun never end!! Congrats SYA!!!!

76ANTHONY
09-22-2006, 10:56 PM
Then happyt I am.... :) :) :)
Wanna go celebrate??? Hey we can have a divorce party. :idea: :idea:
does this mean you aint gonna marry me???? :idea: :crossx:

Huckleberry
09-22-2006, 11:05 PM
STAND THE F**K BY
Congratulations!!! Now you can get on with living your NEW life. And thanks for winning one for the guys!!! It makes me feel a little better!

GHT
09-23-2006, 01:17 AM
It makes me happy to walk into a bank and demand a million dollars. Would you please be there for my support since you think if it mkes me happy, you should be there for my support. :boxingguy :confused: :confused: :hammerhea
you know what locogringo? Just because you asked..... I'll be there for you... Seeing as how we have all this HB history and all.....
By the way hows the little lady doing and the rest of the family? Their happiness is important to me too.. As everyone knows...
By the way I can't wait to hang with you again. Had a great time BS'in' with u last time.... :) :)

bignet
09-23-2006, 08:09 AM
STAND THE F**K BY
Maybe you should let Frenchie borrow that # to your attorney. :rollside:
Congrats on the DV SYAss.....Let the games begin!
bignet

boater012
09-23-2006, 08:19 AM
For the exact same reason we congratulate people the day they buy their new boat, And congratulate them the day they sell their boat!!!!!!!!!!
Happy days when we get married, And happy days when it goes south and the crying is finally over!!! Db out!

locogringo
09-23-2006, 10:07 AM
you know what locogringo? Just because you asked..... I'll be there for you... Seeing as how we have all this HB history and all.....
By the way hows the little lady doing and the rest of the family? Their happiness is important to me too.. As everyone knows...
By the way I can't wait to hang with you again. Had a great time BS'in' with u last time.... :) :)
NE time player... lol. We all be good, hope all is good your way as well.
My point was, divorce is too easy these days. IMO most people give up too easily because it's so easy these days to say "what's best for me" instead of "what's best for us". When there are kids involved and re-marriages, it only gets worse. Slam away but just how I feel.
Love you all long time anyway.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2006, 10:16 AM
NE time player... lol. We all be good, hope all is good your way as well.
My point was, divorce is too easy these days. IMO most people give up too easily because it's so easy these days to say "what's best for me" instead of "what's best for us". When there are kids involved and re-marriages, it only gets worse. Slam away but just how I feel.
Love you all long time anyway.
you must be kidding, my DV was well worth it my daughter is 20 and our relationship is outstanding. Only a fool would stay in a bad marriage, it is always better to be happy life is to short. If you think staying in a bad marriage is good for kids you are wrong. but like you said it's how you feel.
Anyway I just wanted to pass on my good news and not start a drama post.
MY DV was well worth it and I am very happy with the choice I made

Miss Perfect
09-23-2006, 10:25 AM
Congrats Mel!!! I can't wait until I can post a thread like this myself. Soon.... :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2006, 10:27 AM
Congrats Mel!!! I can't wait until I can post a thread like this myself. Soon.... :)
it was best Atty fee I paid for

Kilrtoy
09-23-2006, 10:38 AM
Only a fool would stay in a bad marriage, it is always better to be happy life is to short. If you think staying in a bad marriage is good for kids you are wrong.
Aint that the truth

HOOTER SLED-
09-24-2006, 02:15 AM
does this mean you aint gonna marry me???? :idea: :crossx:
Holy shit you fag!!! You're alive !!!!!!!! Get your ass to ISL!!!!

GHT
09-24-2006, 06:07 AM
Only a fool would stay in a bad marriage, it is always better to be happy life is to short. If you think staying in a bad marriage is good for kids you are wrong.
Aint that the truth
Did you hear that on Dr. Phil?

ahhell
09-24-2006, 07:55 AM
Congrats.......and can I get the name of your lawyer, seriously, not for me for a 'friend' :crossx:

Redneck
09-24-2006, 08:20 AM
congrats mel time to party lets get it on