PDA

View Full Version : Where's Boozer Been???

Boozer
01-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Unfortunately the gay cowboy rumors that have been circulating are only partially true. I haven't been to the movies in a while but it's quite possible that the last time I was at the movies there were a few gay cowboys sitting in the crowd somewhere. Maybe for my own piece of mind I'll ask everyone in the theatre if they are a gay cowboy the next time I go.
Things have been chaotic the last few months. In November I started a new job that has pretty much consumed my entire life at this point and has left me with little to no free time to get on here and post. Not to mention that for the last month my home computer has been down and I didn't have the time to fix it.
I was hoping I could come on here and say that I plan to see you guys soon out at the river once the weather starts to warm up but unfortunately that isn't the case. I've already scheduled all of my upcoming vacation time for the year and as exciting as the trips I have planned are none involve being at the river or even being on the same continent as the river. However, I may get to squeeze a weekend trip in sometime but just don't know for certain yet.
Other then the chaos of settling back in in Denver and taking on a new job all is well. Things at my job are looking promising and if all goes well 2006 should be one hell of a year.
Anyhow I've got tons of sh*t to do and no time to do it so I gotta go make some miracles happen. See you all later.

hoolign
01-16-2006, 08:22 PM
asshole :mad:

canuck1
01-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Dear Asshole :mad:

JetBoatRich
01-16-2006, 08:32 PM
So I take it the truck detail is off next month :mad:

Moneypitt
01-16-2006, 10:00 PM
And no other unfounded charges.......Life is good.............MP