PDA

View Full Version : morning, just thnking about BJ....

LLGirl
09-23-2006, 04:53 AM
Penn beatin up matt hughes tonight. Come ooonnnnnnnnnn BJ. Only way I see Matt winning is by decision. Also can't wait to see Jens back in the mix at 55. His game has changes a lot since he left ufc a few years ago. He'll be a huge force now. Lauzon is tough, but won't submit Jens. Swick has his toughest test to date. We'll find out if he's ready in about 12 hours. Should be some good fights tonight.
mrllgirl

Mrs.Racer277
09-23-2006, 05:54 AM
I started to read and figured this had to be the Mr. LOL. When are you getting your own screen name???? So when are you fighting again?? And the launch ramp at LL does not count. HEHEHE

BadKachina
09-23-2006, 06:27 AM
At this point in Matt's carreer I just can't imagine anybody being able to beat him. I would like to see a competitive fight, lately all the big fights have been more hype than anything else. I'm also tired of watching Ortiz beat up Shamrock.

dmontzsta
09-23-2006, 06:30 AM
Matt is WAY too strong for anyone in the UFC, including Penn. This dude walks around close to 200lbs and his conditioning is insane. I only see Penn winning, if he catches Matt with a knockout punch.

Jordan_23_85205
09-23-2006, 08:11 AM
Matt is WAY too strong for anyone in the UFC, including Penn. This dude walks around close to 200lbs and his conditioning is insane. I only see Penn winning, if he catches Matt with a knockout punch.
I totally agree! Matt will punish BJ tonight in preperation for St.Pierre.

mmered8299
09-23-2006, 08:43 AM
I want to see Matt kiss BJ this time on the head.

LLGirl
09-23-2006, 08:54 AM
Too strong for ANYONE is the UFC? Maybe in his weight class. BJ's done it before, I hope he can do it again. And BJ only being able to win w/a knockout - hey, a wins a win! Have you seen BJ on the ground? I swear the guys made of rubber!!
Oh yea - and this is the REAL LLGirl! Hubby needs to get his own screen name!! ;) Here I thought you had me posting about BJs!!

LLGirl
09-23-2006, 09:37 AM
mrsracer277, I afraid to get my own screen name. This place is too addictive. I'd never get any work done :) Hopefully I'll be fighting again by the end of October/ beginning of November.
dmonzsta, I hear you about Matt. He is strong. Walk around weight is close to 200, but that's not 'in shape' weight. He'll be 181-183 tonight. IMO, Matt can't submit bj, and can't knock him out. BJ can do both. Even Randy Couture says that BJ is the hardest guy he's trained with to take down and keep down. That's saying a lot since Randy had Lindland and Hendo in his camp. Matt's cardio will be better than BJ's. In the later rounds, fight favors Matt. I still say the only way he wins is by decision. It's a fight, anything can happen. I just hope it's a good one.
mrllgirl

Mrs.Racer277
09-23-2006, 10:19 AM
Too strong for ANYONE is the UFC? Maybe in his weight class. BJ's done it before, I hope he can do it again. And BJ only being able to win w/a knockout - hey, a wins a win! Have you seen BJ on the ground? I swear the guys made of rubber!!
Oh yea - and this is the REAL LLGirl! Hubby needs to get his own screen name!! ;) Here I thought you had me posting about BJs!!
LMAO
So did I why did you think I looked. HEHEHEHEHE
Just had breakfast with D & L--they are now on there way to LL for the day. :)

Thorsinc
09-23-2006, 11:11 AM
I’ll be at the fight tonight and I am pumped! Matt I think will take it but it’s going to be a good fight. I’m a fan of Mike Swick but well see if he ready for David Loiseu personally I think Loiseu is taking this fight. Two fighters I am not a fan and want to see them loose is Rashad Evans and Jorge Gurgel… That’s my 2 cents

moneypit
09-23-2006, 01:54 PM
BJ by sub
The crow by reverse heel to the leever! :D