PDA

View Full Version : Piece of shit needs beat to death....

DILLIGAF
09-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Man Arrested For Assaulting Little Girl
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ - Police said an elderly man was arrested Monday after he was caught sexually molesting a young neighbor girl in Bullhead City. Jose Briseno, 73, was jailed for child molestation and sexual conduct with a minor.
Spokeswoman Carrie Conner said officers responded to a sexual assault report involving a three year-old girl at 6:11pm. Arriving officers arrested Briseno who had been detained by others at a residence in the 1700 block of Coronel Drive.
Investigators learned the family members discovered the victim was missing after she had been playing in a garage. Another young child told them the girl had gone next door with the neighbor. Conner said a family member entered the open door of the neighbor's residence, locating the little girl's toys in the living room. ``As she went towards the back bedroom she found the suspect in the act of sexually assaulting the victim," Conner said.
Family members removed the little girl and contacted police.

JetBoatRich
09-24-2006, 08:16 PM
The family should have taken care of at least part of the Justice :hammerhea

bchbum
09-24-2006, 08:17 PM
I really hope it took awhile to call the police :skull: :skull: . That's just sick

H20 Toie
09-24-2006, 08:46 PM
Well if it had been my daughter i would be in jail right now and he would not need a trial.

3 daytona`s
09-24-2006, 08:54 PM
The people that commit these crimes are evil,and deverve the worst treatment possible.The thing that confuses me is when a child drowns in a backyard pool and the parents were just gone for a bit.The child is missing and they say I was just gone for a few minutes,in a store a child is missing and same story.The bottom line you are responsible for your child no "ifs" and or "buts" this is a different world we are living in and has been for a long time.Parents you are responsible for your children.I don`t care who your neighbors are.If they attact you take the child from you then all rules are off. Take care of your children first then let`s see what happens.I`m family first,but you must be responsible.

beerjet
09-24-2006, 08:57 PM
The people that commit these crimes are evil,and deverve the worst treatment possible.The thing that confuses me is when a child drowns in a backyard pool and the parents were just gone for a bit.The child is missing and they say I was just gone for a few minutes,in a store a child is missing and same story.The bottom line you are responsible for your child no "ifs" and or "buts" this is a different world we are living in and has been for a long time.Parents you are responsible for your children.I don`t care who your neighbors are.If they attact you take the child from you then all rules are off. Take care of your children first then let`s see what happens.I`m family first,but you must be responsible.
Took the words right out of my mouth . Watch your fockin kids people .
-beerjet-

ThongMagnet
09-24-2006, 09:23 PM
73 year old???

3 daytona`s
09-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth . Watch your fockin kids people .
-beerjet-
Hey Beerski!! not to let this important thread get side tracked. How are you? Keep me in mind. Have a good one,get over to shit city I`ll buy you a BEERSKI LOL NOW BACK TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN we`re living in the sick era of our life,I`m afraid just going to get worse. :mad:

YeLLowBoaT
09-24-2006, 11:22 PM
:mad: If I ever found that happening to any 1 that SOB would be dead. I would have killed him with my bare hands. :mad:

RitcheyRch
09-25-2006, 04:23 AM
Someone should have taken the law into their hands and beat the tar out of him. Either way, send him to jail and put him in the general population. They will take care of him in there.

KreatinKaos
09-25-2006, 07:17 AM
They should have neutered him on the spot :crossx:

GHT
09-25-2006, 07:25 AM
I would have given him the beating of a life time... Would the cops really do anything if you beat the shit out of him. You could always use the "he fell down" line.

Hardly Satisfied
09-25-2006, 07:32 AM
This is so sad to hear that there are so many sick people out there. the child ends up suffering later in life

INSman
09-25-2006, 07:39 AM
Well if it had been my daughter i would be in jail right now and he would not need a trial.
No doubt about that !! :220v: :cool:

Seadog
09-25-2006, 08:45 AM
As far as I am concerned, the only cure for child molestion is a hypodermic needle while strapped to a table. I do wonder about these cases that occur with elderly men that had no history of problems earlier in life. I wonder if there is a form of senility that destroys the normal sense of right and wrong, or suppresses the ability to control destructive behavior. I would like to think that we could find a test that would be able to detect this and prevent it from happening.

syke-o
09-25-2006, 08:52 AM
i have a 2 1/2 yr. old daughter and i couldn't imagine what i would do to someone that was messing with my little girl in that way!!! wether it was a man or woman and no matter the age... :mad: