PDA

View Full Version : Danger Zone, Hondo info?

smalls
09-25-2006, 05:39 AM
Any body have any history or info on a White & Red Hondo flat named Danger Zone?

BLUBYU
09-25-2006, 01:19 PM
Used to be a red and white Hondo from the Tulsa area called Danger Zone. I'm talking 10 years ago or more, Don't know what ever happened to it. Could be the same boat.

HONDOUGH
09-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Any body have any history or info on a White & Red Hondo flat named Danger Zone?
I think its potato is in the back!!!!!

smalls
09-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Used to be a red and white Hondo from the Tulsa area called Danger Zone. I'm talking 10 years ago or more, Don't know what ever happened to it. Could be the same boat.
A friend in Carson City picked it up and waslookin for some info. He said it had a Hemi in it? Do ya know what MPH and ET it was runnin?

MandDPerformance
09-25-2006, 08:57 PM
I think the Smalls is lookin to go fast again!!!!! It's about time. M and D need some competition!!! :)

FlatStupid
09-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Cmon Tony there aint no competition! Besides we might have to build a TAF blocker boat!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUBYU
09-26-2006, 06:11 AM
I'm pretty sure it had a blown BBC back then. Used to run around 110, don't know about the et. If I remember correctly it was supposed to be fairly heavy.

BT273.
09-26-2006, 10:11 AM
J here is a history lesson, get back in the ZZ boat for one race against me..

Morg
09-26-2006, 11:43 AM
I know everything there is to know about that boat. But you would have to call me back :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Bitch

Brodie
09-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Dang.
Smallz is funney,,,,,,

Itsahobby
09-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Cool, a brodie sighting :)

MandDPerformance
09-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Cmon Tony there aint no competition! Besides we might have to build a TAF blocker boat!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well all right. We all deserve an Ass Whoopin once in a while. :cry:
That's one hell of a Blocker. :)
Not to mention the fact that I can't really remember the last time we ran a flatty on the river. Smally was one of the last great river racers that ever showed up down south, and given the chance to race him he probably would have kicked our butts. Don't get me wrong; there are plenty of jets for competitoin, but bring back the flats!!!!!!!!!

BT273.
09-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Well all right. We all deserve an Ass Whoopin once in a while. :cry:
That's one hell of a Blocker. :)
Not to mention the fact that I can't really remember the last time we ran a flatty on the river. Smally was one of the last great river racers that ever showed up down south, and given the chance to race him he probably would have kicked our butts. Don't get me wrong; there are plenty of jets for competitoin, but bring back the flats!!!!!!!!!
Oh here we go BWAAAHHHH, did he ever race anybody?? Mand D bring that bick up north for an ass whooping, you will get lit up Anthony..

smalls
09-26-2006, 07:51 PM
I know everything there is to know about that boat. But you would have to call me back :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Bitch
Butt licker...

smalls
09-26-2006, 07:56 PM
J here is a history lesson, get back in the ZZ boat for one race against me..
History? You been gettin your ass handed to yaa for Years.... Thats the only history I know......
Get back in it? I was runnin it at Lahonton on saturday Mullet. You cant handle ZZ! Give the sling shot back to Mama, I think your liken it to much.

Morg
09-27-2006, 04:53 AM
J.
I had to get off line last night & go puke. You grossed me out.

MandDPerformance
09-27-2006, 09:18 AM
Mand D bring that bick up north for an ass whooping, you will get lit up Anthony..
The only time I'll get lit up is at about 9:00 p.m. when celebrating a weak victory over an "8:60 jet boat beater".
Hope you got more than that!!!! :) :)
What's up with the first names????
Oh wait; I forgot, I have to show to be crowned King. :rolleyes: