PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off To Superdave

Schiada Time
09-25-2006, 09:41 AM
Another satisfied Sweet Performance Products customer. Last Saturday I towed my '22 Schiada to Dave's shop in Placentia and not only did he help me figure out all the plumbing along with my friend Marcel he also cut all the hose and pressed the fittings on. He helped me plumb my whole boat inside of 3 hours on a Saturday. Thanks to Sweet Performance Products my motor looks Sweet!!! I recommend everyone see dave for fitings and line as he is very helpful and has the best prices around.
Travis

superdave013
09-25-2006, 10:05 AM
Travis, Thanks for comming by. You have a cool boat for sure.
But there is no way I could do your entire boat in 3 hours. You already had a lot of it done. I'd say we did about 1/2 of your boat. Most of the time it takes most of the day to do one from scratch.

OldYeller
09-25-2006, 10:28 AM
Whole boat or half boat, it just nice to hear somebody happy for a change versus ragging on someone. Most people wont think twice about saying something bad about someone else and will very rarely speak out on omeones behalf. Glad to hear everyone is happy!!!!

wsuwrhr
09-25-2006, 01:16 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I called ol' davy boy up and ordered a hose for my CNC mill, the next day it was in a box on my porch.
Talk about service.
Brian

Schiada Time
09-25-2006, 02:38 PM
Good experience all around at Dave's shop. Thanks again Dave.
P.S.
I know I still owe you around 20 bucks. I'll bring it by this week.
Trav

lilrick
09-25-2006, 04:57 PM
I like dave's helmet hair!!!!:D

MAXIMUS
09-26-2006, 04:15 AM
Dave is a fag! :rolleyes: He sold me some purple & pink fittings after I specifically asked for mauve... :mad: :rolleyes:

BILLY.B
09-26-2006, 06:50 AM
Dave is a fag! :rolleyes: He sold me some purple & pink fittings after I specifically asked for mauve... :mad: :rolleyes:Mix the two together and that's what you'll get you Maxipad :rollside: . Dave does a great job. Late night service is also available for the right $$$$$$$.

Mr. V-Driver
09-26-2006, 08:08 AM
And, Dave's the Man to get your V-Drive fittings and plumbing as well!
Worked on a Saturday??? What about that Mtn. bike riding??? I forgot, he has night lights, My Baaad!
Keep up the Good Work, Dave!!! Howz the Socks holding up???