PDA

View Full Version : Hot for teacher?

core attitude
09-25-2006, 11:59 AM
Some days I wish I was back in high school. I clicked a blog link and came up with this litte gem..
Are u a bad boy
I am a 25 year old high school English teacher. I am married, but need a little on the side. I like 'em young and I like 'em hot! I love to sit on the edge of my desk in front of class and flash the boys. Needless to say, my classes are VERY popular! If you write and send me your photo, I will make up for that. Remember, the younger (within reason), the better chance you have of getting with me. Attach your email so that I can answer
Ideal Person:
I want to meet someone who is very aggressive in bed who is willing to tie me down and spank me when I misbehave. Again, any men who have a long term relationship in mind, steer free of me. I am not looking for such.
I wish I could post the associated pic but unfortunately her perfect young bare breasts are showing........ :cry:

DILLIGAF
09-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Post a link to the blog

Jyruiz
09-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Probably somebody who is just trying to get peoples e-mail addy.

Jbb
09-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Her real picture....
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/756-ugly-face.jpg

seanv
09-25-2006, 12:07 PM
DAMN!! scared me :crossx:

core attitude
09-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Lets try this, it should be clean enough............
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2647tit_test2.JPG

YeLLowBoaT
09-25-2006, 12:18 PM
WTF I am going to go back to HS... I never had a teacher that was even close to being hot. Now there are all these young teachers banging the boys...

godfather
09-25-2006, 12:27 PM
thats my wife :rolleyes:

SUBPRIME
09-25-2006, 01:52 PM
how do we volunteer for this chick??? I'm not into long term relationships and I'll tie that b*tch down fo sho!!

THOR
09-25-2006, 01:58 PM
That's a guy.

Boatcop
09-25-2006, 02:37 PM
What would you all be saying if the message read like this:
Are u a bad girl
I am a 25 year old high school English teacher. I am married, but need a little on the side. I like 'em young and I like 'em hot! I love to sit on the edge of my desk in front of class in shorts and flash my junk at the girls. Needless to say, my classes are VERY popular! If you write and send me your photo, I will make up for that. Remember, the younger (within reason), the better chance you have of getting with me. Attach your email so that I can answer
A child molester is a child molester, no matter what combination of X and Y chromosomes they have.

snoogins
09-25-2006, 03:15 PM
Hate to say it, but it's a scam.
I've seen the same chick on another forum I inhabit...only the poster pretended that woman was them. Posted a lot of pictures of her. Everyone believed it until the actual poster was exposed...turned out to be a well known forum inhabitant.

beerjet
09-25-2006, 03:36 PM
Way to kill the party with your first post snoogins :crossx: :D
-beerjet-

snoogins
09-25-2006, 03:49 PM
-beerjet-
Ah, yes, on the surface it may look as if I'm killing the party.
A little deeper I could be SAVING A LIFE!
Yes, it sounds amazing, but it's true. If we didn't know it was a scam, what if someone decided to go looking for this teacher...and found the ad, replied, and ended up getting love tackled by a 300 pound hair middle aged man with psoriasis. It could happen...and I saved them from that fate. :p

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2006, 03:54 PM
-beerjet-
Yea, no kidding. Way to go snoggins. Can he be banned for that? Not for like, forever, but just like ....oh.... 2 weeks or so? Just for party-poopin on a first post?
jk. :) Welcome snoogins, ya cold-shower.

snoogins
09-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Yea, no kidding. Way to go snoggins. Can he be banned for that? Not for like, forever, but just like ....oh.... 2 weeks or so? Just for party-poopin on a first post?
jk. :) Welcome snoogins, ya cold-shower.
See above post...not party poopin, savin a life man. :)
It's all fun and games until someone gets anally raped.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2006, 04:14 PM
Ah, yes, on the surface it may look as if I'm killing the party.
A little deeper I could be SAVING A LIFE!
Yes, it sounds amazing, but it's true. If we didn't know it was a scam, what if someone decided to go looking for this teacher...and found the ad, replied, and ended up getting love tackled by a 300 pound hair middle aged man with psoriasis. It could happen...and I saved them from that fate. :p
True, and that Psoriasis is some scarry shyte. Only a 3-day ban, for getting Psoriasis spelled right (show-off). :D

beerjet
09-25-2006, 04:16 PM
!
If we didn't know it was a scam, what if someone decided to go looking for this teacher...and found the ad, replied, and ended up getting love tackled by a 300 pound hair middle aged man with psoriasis. :p
A finger in the butt will handle just about any weight man . That's just about how I handle everything though.
Thanks for lookin out anyways.
-beerjet-

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2006, 04:17 PM
See above post...not party poopin, savin a life man. :)
It's all fun and games until someone gets anally raped.
Then the fun is over, but it's GAME ON!!!!! :lightsabe :D
I was typing my post while you were typing yours, and I type too damn slow. LOL

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2006, 04:19 PM
A finger in the butt will handle just about any weight man . That's just about how I handle everything though.
Thanks for lookin out anyways.
-beerjet-
You're just thinking about your avatar, I know I am. :cry: A finger in THAT.

Slacker
09-25-2006, 04:23 PM
You could end up being the next dumbazz on Dateline... Think about it

beerjet
09-25-2006, 06:20 PM
You're just thinking about your avatar, I know I am. :cry: A finger in THAT.
We all have diffrent motivations , This-->http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar12896_5.gifis mine . :crossx:
-beerjet-

snoogins
09-26-2006, 07:38 AM
We all have diffrent motivations , This-->http://www.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar12896_5.gifis mine . :crossx:
-beerjet-
What, you don't share?
Come on! Sharing is caring! :)

lewiville
09-26-2006, 07:44 AM
Her real picture....
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/756-ugly-face.jpg
my english teacher looked just like that. HE was very mean :crossx:

snoogins
09-26-2006, 08:23 AM
But think what she could do with that long toungue....

Captain Dan
09-26-2006, 09:01 AM
Lets try this, it should be clean enough............
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2647tit_test2.JPG
She looks like a psycho to me. She'd probably be boiling your pet rabbit for dinner in no time..