PDA

View Full Version : Cop Killing Sparks Immigration Debate

Wetracer
09-25-2006, 06:06 PM
Sept. 25, 2006 — The shooting of a Houston police officer has sparked a new battle over immigration.
Juan Leonardo Quintero, an illegal immigrant, has been charged with killing a Houston police officer last week after a routine traffic stop.
Police Chief Harold Hurtt blamed the federal government for failing to secure U.S. borders.
Quintero allegedly shot Officer Rodney Johnson four times in the head while in handcuffs in the back seat of his patrol car.
Johnson arrested Quintero during a routine traffic stop for speeding but apparently missed the suspect's gun in a pat-down search.
Following the shooting, a video showed Houston police officers pulling open the back doors of Johnson's patrol car and yanking the suspect out of the back seat.
"It's very easy to make a mistake. I am not saying a mistake was made," one Houston police officer said. "Unfortunately, we are in the business where a mistake can kill you."
The suspect should not have been in the United States.
Quintero was deported in 2004 after a conviction for indecency with a child.
"The subject was deported, and yet he came back, so if the government fulfilled their responsibility of protecting the border we would probably not be standing here today," Hurtt said.
The Houston Police Department has been struggling this year to deal with the influx of Katrina evacuees and an immigration problem that is only getting worse.
Border Patrol said thousands of illegal immigrants crossed into the United States each month.
Johnson received a commendation for valor for pulling several children from a burning building.
He leaves behind a wife who is also a police officer and their five children.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-25-2006, 06:14 PM
F'er ought to wind up in pig-farm ... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Old Texan
09-26-2006, 04:09 AM
The lowlife killer was workingfor a landscape company. He was driving a company truck although he had no DL or any ID.
No. 1- Hold the government responsible for border violations and no support
No. 2- Go after the employer for allowing him a job and transportation
No. 3- Go after Mexico for not tracking a known sexual predator and allowing him to illegally leave their country
No. 4- Elect Kinky Friedman Gov of Texas who has pledged to shut down the border and who has proven Political Correctness don't meanshit to the everyday world.
LULAC is all up in arms over this because they've had "threatening calls" from the public. This is a bigger issue with them than the actual crime! Screw LULAC,it's time they took some responsibility to police their own. I'm plain sick of socalled "Mexican Americans" standing up for illegal entry into this country.
And just wait for the big stinking point of this incident. When this pond scum goes to trial for cold blooded murder, the Mexican government will be tripping over themselves protesting the Texas death penalty. Back in the early 90's in a similar incident, an illegal Mexican national killed an HPD officer, was convicted, and after Mex Gov protest was sent back to Mexico receiving a hero's welcome!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
A very good man and father died at the hands of a child molesting, border jumping, dirtbag! A stand needs to be taken and Mexico and their ******** supporting organization of idiots at LULAC need to be shown justice and enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
This one is going to get messy as the Houston area is really pissed.

abraman1326
09-27-2006, 01:40 PM
I just can't believe this happens. How the hell can anyone be up in arms for the killer? This chump needs to fry. Gonna be a pinyata for some of the good ol boys in TX prisions...
BRA

Blown 472
09-27-2006, 07:03 PM
Call your prez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, oh shit thats right he is courting the mexican vote and dont give a ****. :yuk:

Wetracer
09-27-2006, 08:05 PM
For once I can say that Blown is correct.

CARLSON-JET
09-28-2006, 06:36 AM
another hard working upstanding illegal immigrant (http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/resendez/track_1.html)
This guy is a classic example of our failing border regulations. The amount of murders from illegal immigrants on US citizens has trumped the 9-11 attacks on the WTC. The sex crimes they have committed is said to be over a million.
Our elected officials have sold out America. Bush is nothing more then a dunce cap wearing mistro, leading a band of sellouts hardly fit for representing the people.
A quik search on google says it all. A few articles on the subject (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=murders+committed+by+illegal+aliens+in+the+USA&spell=1) Round them up, kill em all and stack them like lumber on the border.

Old Texan
09-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Here's some facts that in the PC world will be construed as "Racial Recitals by Whitey":
-Neither LULAC nor the Mexican American community condemns these crimes by illegals.
-Muslim leaders do not condemn terrorists in general nor the killing of innocent people by indiscriminate bombing.
-The NAACP and the bulk of black preachers do not condemn black hate crimes against whites such as muggings and home invasion nor gang warfare drive by shootings.
If I'm wrong someone show me some evidence to the contrary.

Schiada76
09-28-2006, 02:05 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW you racist white boys got it all wrong.
Deys joosts coomes heres to werk! :mad:
Try the convicted sex offenders search that shows the proximity of these scum bags to your house or your kids school. Most of the ones near my house are mexicans.

centerhill condor
09-28-2006, 04:23 PM
we (state of TN) just convicted a woman and a mexican for killing her husband...the wife, tennessee girl go figure, had this mexican guy living in the guest bedroom closet. The husband hears snoring and upon investigation the mexican kills the husband while the wife acts afraid...both get 30 year life and the plan is to deport the illegal to mexico? how is this justice? If I commit a serious felony can I be sent to mexico with dos equis?
three issues weren't addressed during the bush/kerry campaign...illegal immigration, energy policy, and social security...well wait a while on the SS debacle.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-28-2006, 04:59 PM
You already know the democrat fix for SS,,,,,, pay more taxes. :mad:

deltaAce
09-28-2006, 10:18 PM
You already know the democrat fix for SS,,,,,, pay more taxes. :mad:
The democrat fix for, (fill in the blank),,,,,pay more taxes.:mad:

YeLLowBoaT
09-28-2006, 10:53 PM
We need to start playing "cowboys and mexicans" :crossx:

centerhill condor
09-29-2006, 03:23 AM
remember the Alamo!

NashvilleBound
09-29-2006, 04:15 AM
We need to start playing "cowboys and mexicans" :crossx:
I wanna play! Lovvvvvvvve to play with guns ;)

Evin Rude
09-29-2006, 06:09 AM
I work about 2 blocks from where this murder took place. I know some people that live in the neighborhood the officer worked. He was a good man doing an important job. Now he is dead at the hands of a convicted child molester and illegal alien, once deported.
What I find odd is absolutely NO politician or official will show outrage. Not even our self proclaimed black activist and "Al Sharpton wannabee" Quanell-X says anything.
Just as in So Cal, here in Texas, we are over run with illegals. What is unreal is every branch of government from HPD to the Prez of the United States turns a blind eye to it. Nothing is being done.
Our government says they are busy fighting terrorism.
Bullshit.
To me, illegals are the terrorists.
ER

cdog
09-29-2006, 08:00 AM
Read this....
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51424

deltaAce
09-29-2006, 09:39 AM
Just like fish & game sells a certain # of Deer licences a year to control the deer population, the Dept. of (illegal) Imigration could too, to control illegal criminals!
I would draw down on this one.
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18210&stc=1

Evin Rude
09-29-2006, 10:04 AM
More terrorism from from Mexico.
ER
C&P'd from todays Houston Chronicle..............
Richmond, Texas -- A teen-ager has been arrested and charged with murder in the death of a convenience store clerk who was shot after being robbed in Fort Bend County late Wednesday.
Michael Sanchez, 17, was taken into custody by sheriff's detecives about 9 p.m. Thursday, said Chief Deputy Craig Brady.

cdog
09-29-2006, 11:12 AM
Just like fish & game sells a certain # of Deer licences a year to control the deer population, the Dept. of (illegal) Imigration could too, to control illegal criminals!
I would draw down on this one.
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18210&stc=1
I just got back form target practice. These fukers will be be out matched if they fuk with me. Bulls eye at 25 yrds with a 1911. :crossx:
Seriously though. When are we going to stand up and take our country back? I feel that we are dieing a slow death compared to what our fore fathers had set out to create for us.

asch
09-29-2006, 11:21 AM
This is just one of MANY homocides in the greater Metro Houston Area. Trust me. I thought crime in LA was huge...til I moved to Houston. I kid you not, probably 2-4 murders per night on the nightly news (more than that go relatively unreported). It's BAAAAD news there in Houston. I'm glad we lived in a suburb west about 15 miles in Katy. When we moved there, on the way, just inside the Texas border, they stopped me at a checkpoint. I was towing a big ol' trailer with all our stuff inside. The state trooper asked where I was comin' from and where I was going...that's it. Sent me on my way. I coulda been haulin' a ton of illegals back there for all they knew. :mad:

cdog
09-29-2006, 11:38 AM
This is just one of MANY homocides in the greater Metro Houston Area. Trust me. I thought crime in LA was huge...til I moved to Houston. I kid you not, probably 2-4 murders per night on the nightly news. It's BAAAAD news there in Houston. I'm glad we lived in a suburb west about 15 miles in Katy. When we moved there, on the way, just inside the Texas border, they stopped me at a checkpoint. I was towing a big ol' trailer with all our stuff inside. The state trooper asked where I was comin' from and where I was going...that's it. Sent me on my way. I coulda been haulin' a ton of illegals back there for all they knew. :mad:
I've been told it's gotten real bad in Houston due to all the katrina trash. Heard this from a friend that knows someone in Houston swat.

Evin Rude
09-29-2006, 11:43 AM
I've been told it's gotten real bad in Houston due to all the katrina trash. Heard this from a friend that knows someone in Houston swat.
Your friend is spot on!
illegals + katrina trash + worthless fu*ks here already= war zone.
Lived here 30+ years and have never seen it so bad as it is now.
ER

asch
09-29-2006, 11:53 AM
No surprise. Some associates of mine worked for the H.P.D. and it was bad then.
Houston is THE premiere crime capitol of Texas with Dallas/Fort Worth a close 2nd. But thankfully, it's not an indicator of the entire state. I miss the "Great State of Texas" There's a lot of good folks livin' there.

Evin Rude
10-01-2006, 12:03 PM
I like this cop. ....He needs a medal and some target practice.
MIAMI - A fugitive gunman accused of killing a Florida sheriff’s deputy was shot 68 times by SWAT team officers who found him hiding in the woods, according to autopsy results.
Police fired 110 shots at Angilo Freeland, 27, the target of a massive manhunt in central Florida following the shooting death of Polk County Sheriff’s Deputy Matt Williams Thursday.
"That’s all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel newspaper.
Judd said Williams was “executed” after Freeland was pulled over in a routine traffic stop on Thursday. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed.
Williams, 39, was shot eight times—one bullet fired at close range behind the deputy’s right ear and another in his right temple, according to autopsy results released on Saturday by the sheriff’s office.
Sheriff’s officials said SWAT team members found Freeland on Friday hiding under a fallen oak tree in a wooded area near where the deputies were shot, and began firing when they saw a gun in his hand.

YeLLowBoaT
10-01-2006, 12:05 PM
[I]"That’s all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more,”
Now that's what I am talking about... :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-01-2006, 12:26 PM
"That’s all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel newspaper.
Gawd I just love somebody willing to say that. RE-ELECT THIS MAN!!!!