PDA

View Full Version : How will you celebrate????

MudPumper
09-25-2006, 11:14 PM
Ramadan September 23-October 24, 2006
The Muslim holiday of Ramadan lasts one lunar month, and is marked by observing a fast between sunrise and sunset. People are expected to refrain not only from eating, drinking, and smoking during the fasting hours, but also intercourse, violence, anger, envy, greed, lust, angry/sarcastic speech, and gossip. Those who cannot fast, due to illness, disability, or other mitigating factors, are expected to participate by feeding needy people. These acts of physical and spiritual denial and care for others are meant to focus the heart away from worldly activities and cleanse the soul. One of the final 10 nights of Ramadan - the timing of which is unknown to worshipers - is the “Night of Power,” in which the rewards for prayers and deeds done in the name of Allah are magnified, and therefore attendance at mosque may increase significantly during this time.

cdog
09-25-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm gonna go have a carnitas burro. F them camel jocks. They're all sick in the head. Who the hell gets virgins when they die? What a joke.

riverracerXXX
09-25-2006, 11:24 PM
I guess I'll be throwing lots of halfaten Quarter-Pounders out the window to the "needy",because of lots of "mitigating factors" I wont be doing any of that shit! :)

Outnumbered
09-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Let me think.........I know.....PISS ON THE QURAN :crossx:
Fock 'em. They lost all my respect about 5 years ago.

Tom Brown
09-25-2006, 11:34 PM
People are expected to refrain not only from eating, drinking, and smoking during the fasting hours, but also intercourse, violence, anger, envy, greed, lust, angry/sarcastic speech, and gossip.
I will celebrate by picking up the slack while Muslims refrain. :)

Mark Sims
09-26-2006, 03:41 AM
I wipe my ass with the koran.

topless
09-26-2006, 03:55 AM
I'll be nice...........................maybe.

RitcheyRch
09-26-2006, 04:09 AM
Doing nothing but avoiding them bastards.

Red Horse
09-26-2006, 05:31 AM
I have been in Saudi Arabia during Ramadan. They can drink water and most take this stick and put gnaw on it during the day. They are still killers in my book. Their religion and just the people in general have to tolerance but to their own.
I know I wont have any tolerance of them... :cool:
I think I will find a Muslim and offer him a snack during this time. Maybe some pork chops!!!