PDA

View Full Version : Online rulebooks for IHBA, SDBA, NJBA etc. etc.??

poncho-pwr
09-25-2006, 11:21 PM
Is there anywhere that I can go and look at the rules of the different organizations? If not, what is the best way to go about getting a rule book. I will probably be most interested in SDBA and IHBA, unless there is another sanctioning body with a few races within 500 miles or so of southwest Arkansas.

Cheyenne372
09-26-2006, 03:26 AM
Here is a link to the NDBA rulebook that will make up the SDBA and SLDBA.
http://dragboatrules.com/
If you are interested in mainly the SDBA, I'll try to help if I can.
I am the ET Jet Class Rep for the SDBA, so PM me if you need to.

bp
09-26-2006, 05:37 AM
you can download a rule book from ihbaracing.com, and also from njbaracing.net. couldn't get into njbaracing.net just now, maybe onsitepc is working on it?

poncho-pwr
09-26-2006, 09:15 AM
Thanks fellas. I will be in touch Cheyenne372.

Cheyenne372
09-26-2006, 09:45 AM
poncho:
Give me a shout any time and I'll help with whatever I can.
We are having a class rep meeting with the board on Oct. 7 and after that there should be a link on the SDBA Website (www.sdbaracing.com) that will put you in contact with the appropriate class rep for what you are running (Jet, Flat, Hydro, Pro, etc.)
Look forward to seeing you next year at some of our races.

pce680
09-26-2006, 10:35 AM
Has SDBA resolved the NO Gear Reduction Box issue in the rule book for Pro Gas Jet and Comp Jet ?

BUSBY
09-26-2006, 04:04 PM
http://www.njbaracing.net/forms/2006_njba_rulebook.pdf
there you go for NJBA ...

poncho-pwr
09-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Thanks again.

Cheyenne372
09-27-2006, 03:15 AM
Has SDBA resolved the NO Gear Reduction Box issue in the rule book for Pro Gas Jet and Comp Jet ?
Ron:
Don't know what kind of "resolution" you're looking for....but the current rule book (2006) clearly states that they are not allowed.
Will it really make a difference to you anyway.....you don't run SDBA races do you?........ :cool:

pce680
09-27-2006, 11:23 AM
Ron:
Don't know what kind of "resolution" you're looking for....but the current rule book (2006) clearly states that they are not allowed.
Will it really make a difference to you anyway.....you don't run SDBA races do you?........ :cool:
There is a new Cheyenne in Texas with a Owens gear box and Mike Ledford
runs them in both his boats.Are ya going to make them take em out ?

bp
09-27-2006, 05:11 PM
Ron:
well, since he's been running gear boxes for a really long time, and since you've repeatedly said you don't allow them, that means you'd refuse ron entrance if he showed up. maybe that's why he keeps asking the question...
you've never been able to ante up a decent reason for NOT allowing them in pgj/cj, and you don't even run in either class, so what difference does it make to you???