PDA

View Full Version : can sd have two winning sports team?

bkplesh
09-26-2006, 08:22 AM
Can San Diego have two winning team?Can the Chargers and the Padres win there divisions?

Hardly Satisfied
09-26-2006, 08:27 AM
The Padres should but Denver might get in there way. One thing for sure they won't have to worry about the RAIDERS, because they SUCK

bkplesh
09-26-2006, 08:46 AM
The Padres should but Denver might get in there way. One thing for sure they won't have to worry about the RAIDERS, because they SUCK
That's the true,(Raiders suck)And what about the Charger's getting rid of Breeze?

Hardly Satisfied
09-26-2006, 09:01 AM
That's the true,(Raiders suck)And what about the Charger's getting rid of Breeze?
I think Breeze found a new home Saints 3-0 they look good so far

Ziggy
09-26-2006, 09:44 AM
Current standing does indicate they are both leading their respective sports divisions.... :D
I don't think any team would have done well against Nawleans last night....

Legal Chemistry
09-26-2006, 10:38 AM
The Chargers will have some tougher games just around the corner. A win is a win, but against the Raiders and Titans, I won't exactly count on a division title yet. This week the Ravens and next week the Steelers, we'll get to see a bit more what they got against the Steelers. I sure hope they can ralley strong then take that through till KC!
BTW, the win in the 8th last night was great against STL.
San Diego is the motherland!

Ziggy
09-26-2006, 10:43 AM
The Chargers will have some tougher games just around the corner. A win is a win, but against the Raiders and Titans, I won't exactly count on a division title yet. This week the Ravens and next week the Steelers, we'll get to see a bit more what they got against the Steelers. I sure hope they can ralley strong then take that through till KC!
BTW, the win in the 8th last night was great against STL.
San Diego is the motherland!
Very right about the Chargers not having a real test yet but they did do what a good team should to doormat teams, tromp 'em in the ground.

Tremor Therapy
09-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Ziggy...exactly! Because we all know that they lost to a doormat or two last year, games that would have put them into the playoffs! :mad:

sea2lake
09-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Don't count the Blue Crew out yet. If I were a bettin' man........

bkplesh
09-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Don't count the Blue Crew out yet. If I were a bettin' man........
Out of what ? The wild card!!!!!!lol

Focker
09-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Can San Diego have two winning team?Can the Chargers and the Padres win there divisions?
FOCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :argue:

Legal Chemistry
09-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Getting closer... the Pads were up 7-5 over STL last night... That's two games in front of the Dodgers with 5 remaining... now let's see if the Bolts can hold on next week.