Havasu Carrera
09-26-2006, 02:51 PM
2000 carrera fast and reliable!
510 inch Blosdale motor super low hours
Super strong bravo
1500w sony stereo remote to swim step and wireless
Killer extra wide stance full hydrolic steering
hp100 dana tabs!
Boat cost 96k new and has upgrades over that!!
I will be in Havasu this week to give ride for serious buyer.
I have pics if anyone wants to post them for me.
http://unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/SandBarPass.mov

pattymelt18
09-26-2006, 03:15 PM
lets c the pics?

Havasu Carrera
09-26-2006, 04:17 PM
I need someone to post them for me so if you give me your adress I will send them to you. Thanks.jpg]http://images6.theimagehosting.com/The carrera Show 066.054.th.jpg[/URL]
carreraShow081.jpg[/url]

RP2
09-26-2006, 04:32 PM
What is a "Super Strong" Bravo... XR?... ZX?

Havasu Carrera
09-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Big upper bearing, machined stock cap by Max Machine Works and I can not remember to measure the prop shaft but it has held up great! I would recomend a drive shower because over 80 for extended time it gets hot. This boat has Drive Temp oil temp water temp water pressure oil pressure and the norm stuff!

Havasu Carrera
09-27-2006, 04:42 PM
That is the exact motor thats in the boat but that is when it was in my jet boat! It starts first click and runs super smooth. Hydrolic roller cam and Roller Lifters Pete Jackson gear drive (sounds super)

Havasu Carrera
09-28-2006, 10:29 PM
I just figured out how to poshttp://images6.theimagehosting.com/The carrera Show 058.th.jpg (http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=The carrera Show 058.jpg)
t pics so forgive me.

revndave
09-29-2006, 06:51 AM
That looks like my buddies old boat.

blender over
09-29-2006, 11:53 AM
That looks like my buddies old boat.
It is dave, ive talked to the guy, at least it think i talked to this guy :rolleyes:

Havasu Carrera
10-01-2006, 01:03 PM
OK question all!!
Motor starts and runs awesome!!
Boat floats and drives great!
Gps 100+ any day of the week hot or cold two people half fuel
1500 watt sony stereo system
Lots of cool stuff needs nothing!!
NOW HOW MUCH DO I GOTTA NOT ASK TO GET A SERIOUS BUYER????
If I sell it for that amount today what will I have to pay for a boat like this next summer!! I should have advertised it earlier I guess but I wanna use it!!!
It is covered in my garage in Havasu and just got detailed!!!!
Best offer I had a few months ago was 45k and I laughed!! oops?

Havasu Carrera
10-02-2006, 11:41 AM
Ok does anyone want to buy a boat? Will trade for the right Rhino?!?!?!?
What do I gotta do to get rid of this boat???
Ok maybe for the right two Rhino's??
I gotta figure no one wants to buy a boat at all?

blender over
10-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Ok does anyone want to buy a boat? Will trade for the right Rhino?!?!?!?
What do I gotta do to get rid of this boat???
Ok maybe for the right two Rhino's??
I gotta figure no one wants to buy a boat at all?
I want it just cant afford it, how about 45k :)

Havasu Carrera
10-02-2006, 01:31 PM
I just know if I wanna replace it (which I do) next year I will end up paying 60k plus! If anyone is really serious please feel free to call me @949-510-1077 The boat is everything I say it is and more. I just had it detailed to!
I do not have a nice cover for it though so if anyone knows of a good deal on one please let me know. I got a quote for 850.00 in Havasu

BADBLOWN572
10-02-2006, 01:43 PM
Is this Derek's old boat? If it is, I know this boat pretty well. I built it. The boat with the old motor used to run just over 100. It was built right and was a very nice piece. Good luck with the sale.

Havasu Carrera
10-03-2006, 10:35 AM
What is up with the wider steering? Works better than any I have ever felt!!
Why did he put the trim tabs on it? They are great out of the hole!!
I read in Power boat mag that he had 509 was it intercooled? I have a few lines I do not know where they went! Water pick upfrom right sponson?
Also the big question. Why are there like 6 fuel pickups??? Ok maybe not that many but must have had a exotic fuel system.
I sure would have liked to buy it with the motor drive stereo etc!!
Did Wired for sound help you guys out allot?

revndave
10-03-2006, 05:20 PM
I read in Power boat mag that he had 509 was it intercooled? I have a few lines I do not know where they went! Water pick upfrom right sponson?
Also the big question. Why are there like 6 fuel pickups??? Ok maybe not that many but must have had a exotic fuel system.
He had a dual imco fuel switch and dual return lines to tanks.Wired did the stereo.Had some good times on that boat at Parker.

BADBLOWN572
10-04-2006, 06:52 AM
Wider steering is external hydraulic steering. A must on any high performance boat. The trim tabs are great for coming out of the hole, but in my opinion are not needed. I do not have them on my boat and feel no need to put them on. The 509 was intercooled and blown. The boat was setup for a return on the fuel system which means that you have six fuel lines (2 from each tank and two going to the motor). Don't know if Wired did the system. When it left Carrera it was just the boat. No stereo system installed.

Havasu Carrera
10-04-2006, 10:10 AM
So the two feeds to the tanks were so you could have one feed per carb?
I only get 5 psi @ 5500rpm but my fuel pump is said to support 800+ hp??
So maybe I am restricted by fuel supply from the tank or maybe I should be running two regulators? I run 9psi at idle to get the 5 at 5500 If I go over 9 It idles really fat so now is it ok to just turn down the idle circuit? Totally gettin off topic but just wondering. Is this a bad sales pitch? lol Either way it is 100% reliable and totally turn key. Thanks again!

Havasu Carrera
10-05-2006, 06:40 PM
Got Cash? Will sell this weekend or I will be keeping it. Last post on this super deal!
I don't wanna dirty it so if your not serious please don't ask but if your serious Come ck it out and if it performs as stated well???? Just detailed!!!

Havasu Carrera
10-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Where o where is the guy that offered me 45k???? lol Nevermind.

blender over
10-10-2006, 06:33 AM
Where o where is the guy that offered me 45k???? lol Nevermind.
You said no :)

Havasu Carrera
10-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Sorry I actually forgot you did it on a public forum! lol Just above my statement. We are pretty close thohttp://images6.theimagehosting.com/The carrera Show 058.0a3.th.jpg (http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=The carrera Show 058.0a3.jpg)
ugh!! Really.

Havasu Carrera
10-14-2006, 11:54 PM
http://unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/7secclipupriverpass.mov
OK bump

Hardly Satisfied
10-15-2006, 03:55 AM
nice