PDA

View Full Version : getting rid of bad neighbors?

whiteworks
09-26-2006, 10:57 PM
There is a house on my street that used to belong to a nice old man, he's dead now and the property was turned over to his family who then decided that it would be a great place to house all their dirtbag loser kids and their dirtbag loser offspring. This is a nice neighborhood and all the houses are pretty well taken care of and nice familys live there. the ghetto family that occupys this house are right off jerry springers stage. they dont work dont take care of the house "it needs to be gutted" all they do is suck up air and Im sure that they are state subsdized and are workin the system for all they can. I have patiently been waiting for the house to burn down due to lack of maintenence. code inforcement has been out and written them up for whatever that is worth "nothing" any ways I am thinking about buying the house basically make the legal owner an offer that is to good to be true and buy it out from under them. It really is not the smartest financial move at this point for me but im sure in the long run it would be fine. what are some other options in this situation?

Tom Brown
09-26-2006, 11:01 PM
what are some other options in this situation?
Do you own a gun?

whiteworks
09-26-2006, 11:06 PM
Do you own a gun?
not goin there

Tom Brown
09-26-2006, 11:08 PM
If you're not going to work with me on this, I can't help you.

whiteworks
09-26-2006, 11:12 PM
If you're not going to work with me on this, I can't help you.
come on brown You seem like a pretty creative individual

YeLLowBoaT
09-26-2006, 11:20 PM
Code enforcement is your freind.

deltaAce
09-26-2006, 11:21 PM
Hire a demolition company!

Tom Brown
09-26-2006, 11:22 PM
How close are they? It doesn't sound like they are right next door.
What is the real problem? They're making the neighborhood look bad?
If you want to pressure them into moving, you'll have to take away the things they like most. Sometimes, for ghetto and RiverDave types, that's partying. If someone lives to party and you send the police over each time they are blasting the stereo with the windows open and the Coors Light truck out front, they will probably want to leave pretty quick.
If they're quiet and their only impact on you is an unkempt yard and unmaintained house, there's probably not a lot you can do to discourage them but, if this is what you're up against, how bad are they?

whiteworks
09-26-2006, 11:39 PM
well I will give you a prime example. they let their pitbull roam freely and it attacked a neighbors dog that was on a leash being walked by the owner. the dog has never showed any agression and it has never been an issue. so any ways the guy who was walking his dog his pretty upset and tell them they need to keep there dog under control and if it happens again he is gonna call the cops. this set the whole situation off and dirt bag neighbor gets all worked up and just starts goin off all ghetto "call the f....n cops "
" I oughta kick your ass " bla bla bla. well I have some credibility with this hood rat and get him calmed down and send him on his way and put the other neighbor away as well. then the cops show up 3 cars and I tell them it was a dog fight not a people fight and send them on there way as well. it is just retarded that I have to deal with this s..t. I should have let the cop talk to the dirt bag they usally haul him away for warrents when they make contact, but i figured that he would blame the guy whos dog got attacked and situation would escalate. they usally just duke it out with themselves and I must admit it is kind of entertaing to watch. kind of like cops/springer

ThongMagnet
09-27-2006, 12:10 AM
We had the same thing in my neighborhood. Took almost 4 years and now their gone.
1) They mowed the front weeds/dirt only when I filed with code inforcement
2) Sheets in the front windows (Not hung straight). Vehicles were smashed up, missing parts, broken windows with cardboard duck taped in.
3) A/C not working...windows open (Some were broken), hear them yell at each other every night, and all day on the weekends. (I'm 5 houses down the street)
4) They started to paint house, but quite about half way through the front side. They forgot to tape the windows and had 4 inch paint splashes here and there.
Finally the values doubled in our area. The owner kicked out his daughter and her boyfriend after an investor offered him a good price (minus the cost of the damages) $400k. Now the house is in the process of being fixed up.
If I were you, I'd let them trash it some more, then make the offer.

Jbb
09-27-2006, 12:53 AM
Neighbors (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2006/9/weapons_of_mass_destruction.wmv)

chub
09-27-2006, 02:15 AM
not goin there
Brohagm......WTF is going on here? Do not buy the house right now. Prices are still inflated let them trash it more and the RE tank a little more.
How deep do we wanna go with this? :argue: maybe I need to come by and visit. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Danhercules
09-27-2006, 03:49 AM
I gots a problem too.,
Mine is drug related. Damn tweekers. Cars comming and going all hr of the night. They are loud when outside, when they leave tires screach. The house is dead from sun up to sun down, but then its crazy. I have over a dozen lic numbers I gave the LEO's. I called the WE TIP hot line. One truck got busted. The cops said the lic numbers were the best thing. They followed the truck, waited for a small traffic violation and pulled them over. Found lots of drugs. Heck, I called the cops this morn at 3:30 am. The whole neighborhood is sick of this phucker.
We took letters down the Dept and they seem like they are helping.

chub
09-27-2006, 03:57 AM
I gots a problem too.,
Mine is drug related. Damn tweekers. Cars comming and going all hr of the night. They are loud when outside, when they leave tires screach. The house is dead from sun up to sun down, but then its crazy. I have over a dozen lic numbers I gave the LEO's. I called the WE TIP hot line. One truck got busted. The cops said the lic numbers were the best thing. They followed the truck, waited for a small traffic violation and pulled them over. Found lots of drugs. Heck, I called the cops this morn at 3:30 am. The whole neighborhood is sick of this phucker.
I feel your pain brother....Gots the same problems at the river pad.
We never stand down to the focks and they know who 's who but the element sucks!
keep up the good fight!

RitcheyRch
09-27-2006, 04:16 AM
Sucks when you have one bad apple ruining the whole neighborhood. We have a neighbor that doesnt keep up their yard, has broken down cars sitting in their driveway and on the street. I called the HOA and they fined them. Problem still existed with the cars so called the local police. They ticketed the car and when the neighbors didnt move the car the police had it towed. Now if they would start taking care of their yard.

H20 Toie
09-27-2006, 04:22 AM
Sucks when you have one bad apple ruining the whole neighborhood. We have a neighbor that doesnt keep up their yard, has broken down cars sitting in their driveway and on the street. I called the HOA and they fined them. Problem still existed with the cars so called the local police. They ticketed the car and when the neighbors didnt move the car the police had it towed. Now if they would start taking care of their yard.
So your the one that keeps getting me in trouble. ok i'll mow the lawn.

Waist Deep
09-27-2006, 04:59 AM
We live next to Sanford & Son and I cannot tell you how many time we need to let Fred know to keep the noise down. Their back lot looks like Shiaat due to the fact he fishes lobster. We also get the element of flies because of this. Hard to call on him since my daughter plays with his kids. If we could have one good earthquake, their place would come down.

ratso
09-27-2006, 05:13 AM
well I will give you a prime example. they let their pitbull roam freely and it attacked a neighbors dog that was on a leash being walked by the owner. the dog has never showed any agression and it has never been an issue. so any ways the guy who was walking his dog his pretty upset and tell them they need to keep there dog under control and if it happens again he is gonna call the cops. this set the whole situation off and dirt bag neighbor gets all worked up and just starts goin off all ghetto "call the f....n cops "
" I oughta kick your ass " bla bla bla. well I have some credibility with this hood rat and get him calmed down and send him on his way and put the other neighbor away as well. then the cops show up 3 cars and I tell them it was a dog fight not a people fight and send them on there way as well. it is just retarded that I have to deal with this s..t. I should have let the cop talk to the dirt bag they usally haul him away for warrents when they make contact, but i figured that he would blame the guy whos dog got attacked and situation would escalate. they usally just duke it out with themselves and I must admit it is kind of entertaing to watch. kind of like cops/springer
Not saying that Pit Bull owners are pieces of shit... but it seems that most pieces of shit are Pit Bull owners.

v-drive
09-27-2006, 05:44 AM
I think I would write (type) a threatening letter telling them the concerns of the neighborhood. mail a copy to them, legal owners, homeowners assoc (if one) and the police first. See what happens. v-drive

Howie Feltersnatch
09-27-2006, 05:59 AM
Call the city & tell them you're moving & have their water & electricity turned off.

doesitfloat?
09-27-2006, 06:05 AM
I think I would write (type) a threatening letter telling them the concerns of the neighborhood. mail a copy to them, legal owners, homeowners assoc (if one) and the police first. See what happens. v-drive
LOL...good one V-drive. Sorry, but that's how civilized people handle disputes. Knowing the type, these scumbags probably can't read and if they can, they'll just roll up the letter, light it, and use it to light their crack pipes.
We have a similar situation about 12 homes down. A Ukranian family moved in with about 7 kids from 4 to 18. Throw in a few cousins, sisters,, friends and you get more than a full house.
These kids are completely unsupervised at ALL hours. Even the 4-5 yo kids are roaming the streets at midnight. Child Prot. Services has been called. These kids break into the pools and throw the furniture in, party, scream at all hours. A neighborhood cop busted the oldest BOY giving another BOY a BJ in his van. They drive old commercial vans (complete with faded lettering) and generally just disrupt the neighborhood. This is a $350,000-$550,000 neighborhood (in Idaho) so this sh!t is really out of place. I really feel for the neighbors on either side...they are completely miserable. One is trying to sell and the other is thinking of it. They're worried that it's a DISCLOSURE situation.

Wmc
09-27-2006, 06:34 AM
We have a similar situation, ghetto & white trash in our neighborhood, but they are both moving!!!! Ghetto's wife left his ass and he's not working so can't afford house payment anymore and white trash, well we and the other neighbor finally ran them out and they are selling. So within a month or so they will both be gone and our nieghborhood will be cleaned up!!! And yes we will be throwing a party to celebrate!!! :crossx:

Wmc
09-27-2006, 06:35 AM
On another note, what you need to do is call the humane society on a daily basis and complain about their dogs barking and call the police anytime you here noise coming from their house and complain to the city about how run down the place is, etc. That will annoy the heck out of them and you may run them out that way. That is how we got rid of white trash!!!

lucky
09-27-2006, 06:44 AM
There is a house on my street that used to belong to a nice old man, he's dead now and the property was turned over to his family who then decided that it would be a great place to house all their dirtbag loser kids and their dirtbag loser offspring. This is a nice neighborhood and all the houses are pretty well taken care of and nice familys live there. the ghetto family that occupys this house are right off jerry springers stage. they dont work dont take care of the house "it needs to be gutted" all they do is suck up air and Im sure that they are state subsdized and are workin the system for all they can. I have patiently been waiting for the house to burn down due to lack of maintenence. code inforcement has been out and written them up for whatever that is worth "nothing" any ways I am thinking about buying the house basically make the legal owner an offer that is to good to be true and buy it out from under them. It really is not the smartest financial move at this point for me but im sure in the long run it would be fine. what are some other options in this situation?
Tell Big lue - its time to go ........ lmao

Jyruiz
09-27-2006, 07:05 AM
I think you need to move to Imbndvs neighborhood, I hear every house has huge garage to store all your toys.:D

Sherpa
09-27-2006, 07:11 AM
nite scopes and silencers.
--Sherpa

Tom Brown
09-27-2006, 07:19 AM
Not saying that Pit Bull owners are pieces of shit... but it seems that most pieces of shit are Pit Bull owners.
:cool:

gramps
09-27-2006, 07:23 AM
"well I will give you a prime example. they let their pitbull roam freely and it attacked a neighbors dog that was on a leash being walked by the owner. the dog has never showed any agression and it has never been an issue. so any ways the guy who was walking his dog his pretty upset and tell them they need to keep there dog under control and if it happens again he is gonna call the cops. this set the whole situation off and dirt bag neighbor gets all worked up and just starts goin off all ghetto "call the f....n cops "
That's one reason why I like livin where I do...............loose dogs have a habit of dissapearing all the time.

C-2
09-27-2006, 07:23 AM
Several years ago we worked for a large bank and they foreclosed on a huge, 4-story home overlooking the Playa Del Ray bluffs. A group of Farrakan-type muslims moved in, they were pulling off a bunch of foreclosure scams at the time, which is how they came into possession.
The bank tried everything to have them legally evicted – we were even working with the US Postal inspectors/LAPD to get them busted. However, they had a large network of inside peeps, some of whom were in the court system/local Sheriff’s office. No matter what we did legally, they always found a way out on eviction day.
After about 1.5 years, we were told to back off since a group of neighbors were buying the house (one of the neighbors is well known and owns the Lakers). Sure enough, the neighbors grouped together and bought the multi-million dollar house and within a week -- the muslims were gone.
No legal moves, just a crew of big Samoan “house cleaners” that went in one day and literally, cleaned them the fawk out http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132owned.gif
---------
So I think you’re on the right track :)

CARLSON-JET
09-27-2006, 07:51 AM
Maybe it's time to form a Homemoaners ass. :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-27-2006, 08:07 AM
well I didn't read all the comments but I do have a few things you can consider doing.
1) call the fire inspector for a potential fire hazzard.
2) call what ever assisted living system you think they may be on and let them know they have a house full of people Like alot of traffic in and out of the house. Could be drugs involved.
3) call the police with any insodent they are causing. (They will probably tell you it is in your hands due to it being a neighbor dispute.
4) call the city and tell them they need to clean up their yard and or house . it is an eyesore.
5) if they are on section 8. They are only aloud a certain amount of people in the house and they have to be on section 8's list to be able to live their.
6) take pictures of them as they are in the act of aggression
7) I don't know hat else but there are a few things you can at least start with. you may even be able to get a potition going from the neighbors to get them out. I have heard that works as well.

whiteworks
09-27-2006, 08:37 AM
I gots a problem too.,
I wish they were tweaks, I have soltuions for dealing with those kind. these guys cant even afford to do drugs properly. They are sad for sure. I am sure that they like drugs but they cant even get a hold of enough at one time to really get giong. I have thought about buying them a big bag of dope and letting them self implode. they dont really have freinds coming by because there is just nothing there.

whiteworks
09-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Call the city & tell them you're moving & have their water & electricity turned off.
I'm on it :)

whiteworks
09-27-2006, 09:11 AM
Brohagm......WTF is going on here? Do not buy the house right now. Prices are still inflated let them trash it more and the RE tank a little more.
How deep do we wanna go with this? :argue: maybe I need to come by and visit. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yeah I know the value will go down. I dont think they can trash it any more everything in the yard is dead/ dirt/weeds about once a year hes mows the dirt out front. I know that inside is just tore up from the floor up. I really think it might catch fire one of these days. no need for a visit from chub just yet but if you wanna stop by on your way to the river and bring a roll of carpet theres a 12'r in it for you. Ill share another example of the mentality. so the fat chick over there is havin a lovers spat with her boyfreind which usally last for a few hours, they are yellin and screamin at each other pretty good. then she comes out and goes ballistic on one of there cars. they had 3 at one time two beaters and one decent. she goes straight to the decent car and in about ten minutes turned it into a beater. seriously I was sittin on porch laffing my as of watchin this holstein go postal on the car shes kickin the doors in and this is a big girl with some ass behind those kicks. she is walkin around the car just f....n goin off on it she opens the hood and starts yankin wires slamming the hood over and over untill it wont latch any more then opens the trunk and rips the system out peice by peice and spreads it around the yard and street. the whole time the guy is stand there screamin "BUT BABY I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE YOU" then to top it off she climbs her large ass up on top of it and starts stomping the roof/hood/trunk in. when she climbs down she starts opening and slaamin the doors one by one until they are not workin so hot either. I wish I had video taped it. it was pretty amazing to see what a 300 pounder can do to a toyata camry.

Jyruiz
09-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Yeah I know the value will go down. I dont think they can trash it any more everything in the yard is dead/ dirt/weeds about once a year hes mows the dirt out front. I know that inside is just tore up from the floor up. I really think it might catch fire one of these days. no need for a visit from chub just yet but if you wanna stop by on your way to the river and bring a roll of carpet theres a 12'r in it for you. Ill share another example of the mentality. so the fat chick over there is havin a lovers spat with her boyfreind which usally last for a few hours, they are yellin and screamin at each other pretty good. then she comes out and goes ballistic on one of there cars. they had 3 at one time two beaters and one decent. she goes straight to the decent car and in about ten minutes turned it into a beater. seriously I was sittin on porch laffing my as of watchin this holstein go postal on the car shes kickin the doors in and this is a big girl with some ass behind those kicks. she is walkin around the car just f....n goin off on it she opens the hood and starts yankin wires slamming the hood over and over untill it wont latch any more then opens the trunk and rips the system out peice by peice and spreads it around the yard and street. the whole time the guy is stand there screamin "BUT BABY I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE YOU" then to top it off she climbs her large ass up on top of it and starts stomping the roof/hood/trunk in. when she climbs down she starts opening and slaamin the doors one by one until they are not workin so hot either. I wish I had video taped it. it was pretty amazing to see what a 300 pounder can do to a toyata camry.
Are you sure you want them to move, sounds like a free comedy show to me. :D

RitcheyRch
09-27-2006, 09:21 AM
I wouldnt call the police on a fellow boater.
These neighbors no longer have grass in their yard. Is now more of weeds and they dont even trim those. Apparently, they got tired of opening and closing the gate that they decided to completely remove it and leave on the side of the house where everyone can see it. Basically, looks like white trash live there.
So your the one that keeps getting me in trouble. ok i'll mow the lawn.

OutCole'd
09-27-2006, 09:24 AM
I would contact every Mormon organization around and tell them you are very interested in a meeting, then give that address. Problem solved.

Ion
09-27-2006, 10:47 AM
Code enforcement is your freind.
In Havasu "Code Enforcement" is an oxymoron!

wsuwrhr
09-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Seriously...
Do you live on my street?
We are selling our house and moving because of most of the problems you are decribing.
It is amazing how fast a nice place to live can turn to shit.
Brian

kingcole80
09-27-2006, 04:35 PM
Ok here goes, get about 5 to 10 hot boat guys together buy the house and use it as a gathering place to bench race work on one boat, have BB Q's at a time, if it has a garage, basicaly a place to hang out man i wish i had that opportunity down here. Just my 2 cents

JB in so cal
09-27-2006, 04:39 PM
OK. This thread is abolutely mother-phuchin useless without pics! I gots to see some of this!

whiteworks
09-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Seriously...
We are selling our house and moving because of most of the problems you are decribing.
Brian
No I dont live on your street,
:idea: but you could live on my street :idea:
this might solve both our problems
you got a leash for that dog in the avatar?

wsuwrhr
09-27-2006, 05:06 PM
No I dont live on your street,
:idea: but you could live on my street :idea:
this might solve both our problems
you got a leash for that dog in the avatar?
Even with the gate left open that dog will not leave the property.
But yes, we do
All in how the dog is trained.

whiteworks
09-27-2006, 05:27 PM
OK. This thread is abolutely mother-phuchin useless without pics! I gots to see some of this!
Im glad that you guys are finding amusement in this. Maybe I will set up a web cam and leave an 18 pack on there porch that should get things going. as far as the girl weighing 300 lbs. that is a little embelished its more like 260. You gotta love the ghetto mentality all about misdirected anger. what in the hell did that camry ever do to the girl other than cart her ass around.

deltaAce
09-27-2006, 06:12 PM
Ok here goes, get about 5 to 10 hot boat guys together buy the house and use it as a gathering place to bench race work on one boat, have BB Q's at a time, if it has a garage, basicaly a place to hang out man i wish i had that opportunity down here. Just my 2 cents
Then he would really have to move!
:rollside:

dragboat
09-27-2006, 06:20 PM
Seriously...
Brian
We live in a nice neighborhood with one problem family. And yes they have Two Pitbulls....That bark non f'n stop. The Sheetbags live across the street from us. Ma and Pa Sheetbag thought it would be a good idea to move in the 15 year old girlfriend of their worthless 17 year old 1 1/2 years ago. The baby is now 10 months old, you do the math ... they didn't see that coming? He "gradgeeated" last year and lost his mowing job after a week. He's 300lbs and 18 now and has a girlfriend with his baby, lives with his parents and sister and instead of growing up and getting a job and a life he decided to get a 4-wheeler and all the gear. It's fast , he wins many of the drag races in front of our house. So now all of the other 16 to 20 year old loosers that aren't in school or employed hang out there all day and they're LOUD. One problem I have is they park the sheetboxes on our side of the street, They don't move them for weeks. It causes a blind spot,I have three kids that used to ride their bikes. I can't let them now becouse all of the Sheetbag's young guests blast up and down the street.. blind spot bad. I don't want this Sheetbag to get any tickets because he just got his license back and we were hoping he'd move on. We had talked about buying them a trailer as a moving out gift to them but my wife pointed out that they would not pay the lot rent and be back in two months with two more pitbulls.
Any realistic solutions?

wsuwrhr
09-27-2006, 06:23 PM
see above, night scopes and silencers.
I'm moving, honestly. I'm done dealing with it.
Far easier to fix my problems than someone elses.
Brian
We live in a nice neighborhood with one problem family. And yes they have Two Pitbulls....That bark non f'n stop. The Sheetbags live across the street from us. Ma and Pa Sheetbag thought it would be a good idea to move in the 15 year old girlfriend of their worthless 17 year old 1 1/2 years ago. The baby is now 10 months old, you do the math ... they didn't see that coming? He "gradgeeated" last year and lost his mowing job after a week. He's 300lbs and 18 now and has a girlfriend with his baby, lives with his parents and sister and instead of growing up and getting a job and a life he decided to get a 4-wheeler and all the gear. It's fast , he wins many of the drag races in front of our house. So now all of the other 16 to 20 year old loosers that aren't in school or employed hang out there all day and they're LOUD. One problem I have is they park the sheetboxes on our side of the street, They don't move them for weeks. It causes a blind spot,I have three kids that used to ride their bikes. I can't let them now becouse all of the Sheetbag's young guests blast up and down the street.. blind spot bad. I don't want this Sheetbag to get any tickets because he just got his license back and we were hoping he'd move on. We had talked about buying them a trailer as a moving out gift to them but my wife pointed out that they would not pay the lot rent and be back in two months with two more pitbulls.
Any realistic solutions?

YeLLowBoaT
09-27-2006, 06:32 PM
If they are minors and there during the day you can call the local turant officers. I was amazed that they actaully show up. Last time I called about a bunch of kids cutting class and getting high on my job site I got paid $35 a head.
If you really want them gone you need to keep calling the CHP on thier cars, code enforcment and animal control.

dragboat
09-27-2006, 06:36 PM
I do have a picture of Pa sheetbag and junior Sheetbag from several weeks ago pushing a Sheetbox into their drive. 300 lb Junior never wears a shirt and he's proud of his crack. It was a sunday morning and Junior was taking the stearing wheel off of a truck, in jammy pants, on my grass by the street. Pa came out and offered to move his truck but it would not start so they pushed it out in front of our place and pushed the other in. I took the picture because no one would believe it with out it. I'll figure out how to get it on here.

YeLLowBoaT
09-27-2006, 06:39 PM
email it to me
the_ankle_biter@sbcglobal.net

dragboat
09-27-2006, 06:47 PM
see above, night scopes and silencers.
I'm moving, honestly. I'm done dealing with it.
Far easier to fix my problems than someone elses.
Brian
The bad thing about that is they {Sheetbags } live everywhere. The house you're looking at is empty because they couldnt stand the f,n neighbors. My folks live in mansion land on a private lake and there is a guy on the right of them that parks a $200. truck in front of the house on the left of their place just to be an ass.
No matter where you go, there you are.
If I thought I could buy my way out of bad neighbors I'd be gone.

dragboat
09-27-2006, 06:51 PM
email it to me
the_ankle_biter@sbcglobal.net
I'll have to send it in the am...camera is at work.

KreatinKaos
09-27-2006, 06:53 PM
Hire a bunch of illegal aliens to demo the house .... then tell them you have to make a quick trip to home depot , and never go back :crossx:

Biglue
09-27-2006, 06:56 PM
There was some undesireable nighbors next door to my parents house in the mid to late 90's as well. No bullshit they had a few Pit Bulls. All of them just nasty fgearsome sumbitches. They would bark at you through the fence. They would actually sit there and take an attack stance when they saw my dog.....which was a Shepard mix by the way. :D. I was once over visiting my parents and my daughter was just walking and she was walking down the driveway. Well one of these focking pis of theirs charges at my daughter and had the chainlink fence not be there she was going to be in big trouble.I heard the growling and the the dog approaching then the dog hit the fence. I picked up my daughter and took her inside. I told pops about it and he decided to have a talk with the neighbors. Basically we told them they're dogs are too agressive and what had just happened with my daughter. We warned them that if they didnt do something about the dogs we were. They got all pissy and talked some shit. We finally got ahold of the home owner and told her what was happening. As it turns out the mom living there was her son's ex-wife blah blah blah. The dogs were removed and the dirt bag neighbors moved about a year later. I really wanted to shoot those focking dogs to tell you the truth but I didn't live there anymore and I would have left the problems for my parents. :mad:

robk
09-27-2006, 08:56 PM
I gots a problem too.,
I had the same deal going on a the place next door to mine... The people living there (owner's family) left when the owner died and some squatters moved in. They were full-on tweekers; cars coming and going all hours, noise all night, sheets in all of the windows and lights always off. We kept a record of all the license plates, called the cops whenever a deal was going down, and finally they had enough one day to stop by and kick the door in and haul a few off in cuffs.
When the house sold, we took a walk through it. They had completely demolished the interior. Every single door in the house had a fist hole in it. The carpet was trashed, the walls were trashed, there were cig burns and rotting food everywhere. Nice folks.
Rob

Tom Brown
09-27-2006, 09:04 PM
If these people were living in the Havasu channel, that shit would have been shut down long ago.

HYPNAUTIC
09-27-2006, 09:22 PM
So why is it that people hate HOA's so much??? Sorry, cant help. My association puts an end to that stuff long before it starts.

Danhercules
09-28-2006, 06:46 AM
I just got some pics of one of them loading a duffel bag. Big plastic bags. Filled with white stuff. The Deputy is commin over later to look at em! :crossx: