PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu Homes / River Valley Mortgage

novaguy
09-27-2006, 10:14 AM
I just wanted to say a big thank you to John and Michele Bravata from Lake Havasu Homes and Debbie Oster from River Valley Mortgage. These people are incredible to work with and made my home buying purchase a quick (and I do mean quick), and pleasurable buying experience. A million thank you's to you all!!!! I am looking forward to spending my time in Havasu with my friends and family.
If you are considering buying a home or refinancing your current home in Lake Havasu, give these wonderful people a call. You will not be dissapointed.

Mr.Havasu
09-27-2006, 11:07 AM
Wow, very nice. Thanks so much for the kind words. WE hope you enjoy your new home and Havasu for years to come. Looking forward to our new neighbors!

Mr.Havasu
09-27-2006, 11:09 AM
Thanks Debbie for getting the loan done in 2 weeks! You are the best in Havasu.

Mrs.Racer277
09-27-2006, 11:34 AM
Michele and Debbie are the BEST! :) They made building a house very easy for us. :)

Music to my Ears
09-27-2006, 11:47 AM
We feel the same way. Couldn't have been happier with Michele and Debbie! :)

phebus
09-27-2006, 12:16 PM
I used the same one two punch, and the whole deal seemed like it was on auto pilot. No stress, or unexpected crisis. couldn't have been better, and to top it off, they are the nicest people you could ever meet.
Thanks again, we are so happy in our new home!!!!

dicudmore
09-27-2006, 01:07 PM
I used the same one two punch, and the whole deal seemed like it was on auto pilot. No stress, or unexpected crisis. couldn't have been better, and to top it off, they are the nicest people you could ever meet.
Thanks again, we are so happy in our new home!!!!
I'm still happy in your old home, and couldn't have been happier with Michele and Debbie :cool:

OGShocker
09-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Please stop mentioning Debbie's name. She is going to be sitting by her computer blushing herself to death. :crossx:
Four of the finest people on the planet, Michele, John, Lance and DEBBIE. :D:D:D

Essex502
09-27-2006, 04:37 PM
I've used Debbie Oster @ River Valley Mortgage for two homes so far and as others have said she is terrific. Quick and efficient - no B.S. Really knows her stuff both straight financing, refi and construction loans. She guided us through just about every aspect of the construction loan process and we've made a nice tidy some on the deal.
Michelle represented us in the sale of our first house in Havasu and again like others have said she's terrific too! Generous with her time and very thoughtful in the whole process.
Both of these two ladies are great people. The hubbies and the other hand...no seriously we've met both John and Lance are also great people!

little rowe boat
09-27-2006, 05:01 PM
We also went through Michele and Debbie. They are awesome, the absolute best. I could not imagine going through anyone else but them.

yamakazi
09-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Hey NovaGuy, how was Sunday night at Chili Charlies. Heard from a little bird that the bartender had the beers and good times flowing

catman-do
09-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Someone should tell Debbie to start sending some of her subprime loans to "Jeff at BNC" so I can come out to Havasu more often and buy a house from her.

dicudmore
09-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Someone should tell Debbie to start sending some of her subprime loans to "Jeff at BNC" so I can come out to Havasu more often and buy a house from her.
looks like somebody already told her :cool:

riverroyal
09-27-2006, 07:26 PM
who they are but they are the best

INSman
09-27-2006, 07:35 PM
yeah yeah, I had the same great experience and the rich just keep getting richer !! :cool:

SummitKarl
09-27-2006, 08:34 PM
yeah yeah, I had the same great experience and the rich just keep getting richer !! :cool:
hey you notice that "rich guy" never calls anyone anymore :rolleyes:
he's out here every other weekend and just snubs us poor folk :rollside:
I would actually buy him dinner...but I never know when he is here to invite him :rolleyes:
CAD guys geez... :rolleyes: :)
OH YEA, Michelle and Debbie are the best :)

Redneck
09-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Wow, very nice. Thanks so much for the kind words. WE hope you enjoy your new home and Havasu for years to come. Looking forward to our new neighbors!
they are the best and by the way Michelle my house is in escrow over here so get ready

Throttle
09-27-2006, 09:33 PM
is it my turn to say how happy I am in my new home...
these two do great work.... :) :) :)

novaguy
09-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Hey NovaGuy, how was Sunday night at Chili Charlies. Heard from a little bird that the bartender had the beers and good times flowing
Yes....funny thing is, I ate their shredded beef burrito and made chili...Is that how he got the name "Chili Carlies"?
ok, ok......guys please stop by and visit our good ***boat friend Dustin and Uncle Mark at Chili Charlies......they are the new owners and I wish them well in their business endeavors. The food and beer were fantastic.

monkey rage frank
09-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Your gonna need to change that. Do you think I can go in with you on that house? Yea I went to chili charlies and had a good time also. I was thinking, maybe I will inquire about a New Year party at chili charlies. This place is cool if you want to be low key, have good food and get sh**ty drunk. The bartender can make an excellent 151 and coke.

novaguy
09-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Your gonna need to change that. Do you think I can go in with you on that house? Yea I went to chili charlies and had a good time also. I was thinking, maybe I will inquire about a New Year party at chili charlies. This place is cool if you want to be low key, have good food and get sh**ty drunk. The bartender can make an excellent 151 and coke.
A lil too late buddy......I gave you plenty of chances and all I got from you is ahhhhh, lemme think about it......well....you're too late. Sometimes Franky, you just gotta take some chances.....As far as New years party.....sounds good. Now stop highjacking my thread!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

DILLIGAF
09-28-2006, 04:06 AM
I just wanted to say a big thank you to John and Michele Bravata from Lake Havasu Homes and Debbie Oster from River Valley Mortgage. These people are incredible to work with and made my home buying purchase a quick (and I do mean quick), and pleasurable buying experience. A million thank you's to you all!!!! I am looking forward to spending my time in Havasu with my friends and family.
If you are considering buying a home or refinancing your current home in Lake Havasu, give these wonderful people a call. You will not be dissapointed.
So...why sell the place in BH and purchase in LHC anyhow?
Congrats

monkey rage frank
09-28-2006, 06:32 AM
Hey Tom I had seen those pics of your grandsone, he's gettin big. Robs been lonley in BH so he left. Oh yea I should'nt high jack, I let him tell the stroy.

nodigg
09-28-2006, 06:37 AM
I don't know John and Michelle well enough but Kudos to Debbie! Before Adam came along, she was my go to! (family first)

DILLIGAF
09-28-2006, 06:57 AM
Hey Tom I had seen those pics of your grandsone, he's gettin big. Robs been lonley in BH so he left. Oh yea I should'nt high jack, I let him tell the stroy.
Frank...Yes he is. He is running everywhere now and he isn't a year old yet. It reminds me of the movie "Little Man". If you haven't seen it you will get a laugh seeing this little man running around. I was cracking up....lol
So whats the story Rob?

novaguy
09-28-2006, 07:44 AM
So...why sell the place in BH and purchase in LHC anyhow?
Congrats
C'mon man.....it was a no brainer. I got fed up of with the Bullhead City tweakers.......I didn't feel safe there. After getting my boat stolen, my house attempted burglary twice and my friend's truck being broken into......well, you get the picture. Havasu is boater friendly, has a ton more restaurants and a lot of friendly folks. All of my friends have homes in Havasu and I was the only one missing. So...I hope that answers your question, Tom. Franky.........FOCK OFF!!!!! I'm gonna put something in your mouth like that video clip you sent me......LOL :yuk:

DILLIGAF
09-28-2006, 07:56 AM
C'mon man.....it was a no brainer. I got fed up of with the Bullhead City tweakers.......I didn't feel safe there. After getting my boat stolen, my house attempted burglary twice and my friend's truck being broken into......well, you get the picture. Havasu is boater friendly, has a ton more restaurants and a lot of friendly folks. All of my friends have homes in Havasu and I was the only one missing. So...I hope that answers your question, Tom. Franky.........FOCK OFF!!!!! I'm gonna put something in your mouth like that video clip you sent me......LOL :yuk:
OK...Now I remember you posting about some of that stuff. I don't blame you at all. Maybe it is where my house is but I don't have any of those problems in Desert Foothills Estates and I didn't have those things happen when I lived up in Sunridge Estates area prior to that.
Havasu is going to do nothing but get more and more crowded. As BH continues to build up I will be looking to go elsewhere myself but it will probably be North East instead of South West.
Have fun and good luck with everything

novaguy
09-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Yea, you're in a nice area.....I looked at homes in Bullhead but they all look the same and no land or boat deep garage. Bullhead is catered towards retirees who play golf and gamble. Unless one is willing to pay a lot of money for a custom home with rv/boat deep garage, you are kinda stuck with track homes that are about 10 feet from your neighbor with no boat deep garage. I just don't get that town......I tried Tom, I tried. Anyhow....I am gonna love Havasu!!!!