PDA

View Full Version : river rats tape

videoking211
03-18-2003, 05:54 PM
Hey v-drive video your video tapes are about as good as your rating!!!!!! Nice Ye-Haw music on the tape it works better than Ny-Quil to put me to sleep. What do you use an old 8 millimeter to tape with?

126driver
03-18-2003, 05:59 PM
Nice.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-18-2003, 06:12 PM
videoking211:
Hey v-drive video your video tapes are about as good as your rating!!!!!! Nice Ye-Haw music on the tape it works better than Ny-Quil to put me to sleep. What do you use an old 8 millimeter to tape with? Is that you Sneed? :D

126driver
03-18-2003, 06:14 PM
I dig that avatar.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-18-2003, 06:21 PM
K-126 Check your P.M.

126driver
03-18-2003, 06:23 PM
Profile for videoking211 Rate Member 5: Highest Rating 4 3 2 1: Lowest Rating
Member Status: Registered User
Member Number: 5640
Member Rated: (Votes: 1)
Email Address: videoking211@aol.com
Interests: boatracing, video
Boat Description(s): sold
LMAO!

126driver
03-18-2003, 06:24 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
K-126 Check your P.M. Got it. Check yours.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-18-2003, 06:52 PM
126driver:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
K-126 Check your P.M. Got it. Check yours. Try again, nothing there!

Kindsvater Flat
03-18-2003, 06:56 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
126driver:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
K-126 Check your P.M. Got it. Check yours. Try again, nothing there! Probably pm'd the wrong video guy :D

circleboatKIDD
03-18-2003, 07:36 PM
Vdrive u got to know who videoking211 is yesterday BigRankin registered and now the videoway, soon you see them all :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-18-2003, 09:20 PM
Kidd, I dont think exSS211 is that dumb! idea Especially when you consider that I taught him what little he knows about cameras and how to run them. wink As far as the music/nyquil sleeping comment... 211's idea of good music is Richard Marks!!! I know!! I traveled thousands of miles with this guy!!! I do miss the entertainment 211 brought to the races :D ... like parking the K-14 on the wall at Burley and flipping lance's K boat while surfing K-110's wake! But no, I dont think its him... its probably one of his best friends like J-Ray, (who's been buying and maintaining his 5th place equipment smile_sp )or his hero SS-98 idea :D

videoking211
03-18-2003, 09:30 PM
v-drive you havent taught anybody anything in your life it takes a brain for that. As for racing how can you talk shit when youve only driven someone elses boat when they put up the bucks. Im supprised you were able to keep it a float in the 8 laps you drove it.

uclahater
03-18-2003, 09:46 PM
is it video King or video Bitch. Looks like all you do is talk out of your better side!!!!!!. I cant believe my first post had to be sticking up for family!!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-18-2003, 09:51 PM
Bankruptcy-king211, Maybe you wouldn't be so uptight if you could get laid!! Or keep a Job!! cry

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-18-2003, 09:53 PM
K-126 Heat up the popcorn! Let the games begin!!! :cool:

videoking211
03-18-2003, 10:13 PM
Look videojerk Ive never been out of a job argue . And Ive had more women than you could ever dream of devil . From what I here you only date Girls in High School these days :D or is that marry Girls right out of High School burningm

Sangster
03-18-2003, 10:22 PM
:D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118cf8-med.jpg :D :D

Hud
03-18-2003, 10:33 PM
Lol's Sangster!!! :D
[ March 18, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Hud ]

CircleJerk
03-19-2003, 02:47 AM
You guys never talk this way when I'm on. Hey, stay up a little while, I've got poppin corn! Is that really PAULIE? My Blonde thinks he's cute...I wont argue with her.....I'm bald too! smile_sp Hey, I'M THE JERK! There is no VideoJeRk you jerk! NEVER ACCEPT SUBSTITUTES, ONLY A REAL JeRk will DO! smile_sp Right, high school BBS?

BILLY.B
03-19-2003, 06:22 AM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
K-126 Heat up the popcorn! Let the games begin!!! :cool: Holy crap VIDEO GUY. Do you feel like Iron Mike Tyson just hit you with a right cross eek! :confused: And whats with the chick comments??. This person must know you real well to know your whole "M.O."

126driver
03-19-2003, 06:33 AM
LMAO! Damn this is some funny shit. I wish I would have got online last night now. :D Don't stop now guys. :p

videoking211
03-19-2003, 08:49 AM
Hey Videojerk I see your trying to inlist k-126 as back-up cry cant you hash this out yourself. Just let your mouth do the talking for you. you seem to be pretty good at that. yuk You sure can talk better than you can Video. boxed

126driver
03-19-2003, 09:25 AM
I think I'll stay on the sidelines, heat up the popcorn and enjoy this celebrity death match. One is world-famous you know. :rolleyes:

superdave013
03-19-2003, 10:18 AM
videoking211:
is that marry Girls right out of High School burningm Hey now, right out of high school is good. wink I donno about that marry part though. :rolleyes:

Kindsvater Flat
03-19-2003, 10:19 AM
videoking:
Where can we aquire your tapes? Are they in the kids section at Toys R Us? I have yet to hear about any of your work so they must be "real" amateur videos. Go ahead and let us know where we can buy them.

dossangers
03-19-2003, 10:30 AM
videoking211:
Hey Videojerk I see your trying to inlist k-126 as back-up cry cant you hash this out yourself. Just let your mouth do the talking for you. you seem to be pretty good at that. yuk You sure can talk better than you can Video. boxed Hey everybody OB eddie changed his name it should be HEMROID KING procktoligest videographer expert!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 02:07 PM
BILLY.B: :cool [/qb]Holy crap VIDEO GUY. Do you feel like Iron Mike Tyson just hit you with a right cross eek! :confused: And whats with the chick comments??. This person must know you real well to know your whole "M.O." [/QB][/QUOTE]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just got back from combing the high schools!! Billy, are you kidding! Mike Tyson! Paully has the physique of a marshmellow!!! He "Floats like a bee... stings like a butterfly!! :D ) Sorry I couldnt continue this last night I had to put my 21 year old fiance to bed and I never made it back. :cool: Ill be back on in a bit to get this party going!!!!
[ March 19, 2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: V-DRIVE VIDEO ]

videoking211
03-19-2003, 03:20 PM
I would be glad to send any one a video or DVD :D . Just send me your address. Hey Videojerk if you can read did you see that video or DVD jawdrop Maybe someday youll have some equipment thats not in the 70's and actually be able to make a DVD. :p Who in the hell is paully. your exboyfriend.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 03:58 PM
videoking211:
Hey v-drive video your video tapes are about as good as your rating!!!!!! Nice Ye-Haw music on the tape it works better than Ny-Quil to put me to sleep. What do you use an old 8 millimeter to tape with? Since you have'nt purchased my Rats tape, you have no grounds for criticism!!! That is why (Unlike your shit talkin mouth) I have'nt slammed your latest efforts!! If your not Paully (the previous bt 211 so-called racer) than who are you??? Or do you feel more comfortable hiding behind your Roll of film avatar??? BTW, What does a roll of film have to do with videotape??? Consistantly stupid!! Ill give you that!!! yuk

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 04:02 PM
videoking211
As for racing how can you talk shit when youve only driven someone elses boat when they put up the bucks. Im supprised you were able to keep it a float in the 8 laps you drove it. [/QB]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Im just gettin warmed up... True I've only raced 8 laps, (so far) but at least I led one!! :D Thats more than team 211 can say they,ve accomplished in say the past 8 years!!! argue
[ March 19, 2003, 04:03 PM: Message edited by: V-DRIVE VIDEO ]

videoking211
03-19-2003, 04:03 PM
cry hey didnt need to purchase your lame ass river rats tape I watched it at a friends house. Took a while for us to watch it because we had to find a VCR first yuk I do have a question for you videojerk. is your dating situation one of those where you dated the mom first and ended up with the daughter. I bet her moms only a couple of months older than you :D

videoking211
03-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Videojerk im obviously not the only one who doesnt appreciate your work just look at your rating compared to mine and you can see everybody likes me a hole lot better. idea

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Still afraid to come forward huh!!!! All I can say is CHICKEN!!!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 04:08 PM
Lets just add up all your supporters Whoever your chicken-shit ass is!!! Everybody who supports Shittalker-king211 fell free to post anytime...

videoking211
03-19-2003, 04:10 PM
Do we really need to get into your driving ability now to :o . Trust me and I think everyone will agree that your driving isnt much better than your Video :p . It just goes to show you can give a guy the best boat out there but if he aint worth a shit hell still come in last. At least when I race its with my own equipment and on my own buck you welcher. argue

SportNwood
03-19-2003, 04:14 PM
Hey video guy, I usually just hang around and read these, but I am not sure whats up with these guys, I saw the video, was ok. I agree the music was a bit hokie, but in order to run mainstream would have cost you huge bucks. Keep filming!!! :p

SportNwood
03-19-2003, 04:22 PM
hey video guy, I notice you favor the so cal guys in the video...I am going to needles in April/May so I hope you capture the no cal guys spankin the so cal guys on the river..And, as far as water conditions; I will be calling that Billy B guy out to run no matter how far, no rough water issues here... cry

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 04:28 PM
videoking211:
Do we really need to get into your driving ability now to :o . Trust me and I think everyone will agree that your driving isnt much better than your Video :p . It just goes to show you can give a guy the best boat out there but if he aint worth a shit hell still come in last. At least when I race its with my own equipment and on my own buck you welcher. argue When you started racing you drove Val Wheelers boat!!! As long as Ive known you your goal was to be a hired gun!!! You've driven ss-80 and gn-30 in the last year... you didnt own either of those rides either!!! The only reason you've been able to drive at all lately was probably out of pitty!!! Your own buck?? Please!!! In fact your such a pussy that I had to twist your arm just to ride in my 80mph river-boat!!!! eek!

videoking211
03-19-2003, 04:28 PM
Hey sportnwood Ill be at needles and ill put together a real video devil or DVD for you Nor Cal guys. Its obvious v-drive videojerk only vidoes people he wants or needs something from yuk

126driver
03-19-2003, 04:31 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Sorry I couldnt continue this last night I had to put my 21 year old fiance to bed and I never made it back.Nice! Hey Video Dude - if you're going to be a little busy with "the king" tonight I can watch that 21 year old for you. :D You know, make sure she stays out of trouble. :p wink

videoking211
03-19-2003, 04:31 PM
Hey videojerk its kind of hard to take a ride from a guy that cant even afford gas!!!! burningm I dont want to take away any of your Prom money :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 04:34 PM
SportNwood:
hey video guy, I notice you favor the so cal guys in the video...I am going to needles in April/May so I hope you capture the no cal guys spankin the so cal guys on the river..And, as far as water conditions; I will be calling that Billy B guy out to run no matter how far, no rough water issues here... cry Hey Woody, Good to here from you, cant wait to meet you!!! Im glad your coming down.. the more the merrier!! I hope we can get lots of North/South matches whatever the outcome!! Its all good!! Not afraid of rough water?? What are you driving??? I dont favor the southern guys, there just the majority of who shows up!!!!

SportNwood
03-19-2003, 04:35 PM
videoking211 - a DVD would be great, maybe you could buy some VHS tapes from the V-Drive Video Jerk and convert them to DVD!! Hey, perhaps even set up a table next to his at needles and sell the DVD's burningm ...

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 04:37 PM
videoking211:
Hey videojerk its kind of hard to take a ride from a guy that cant even afford gas!!!! burningm I dont want to take away any of your Prom money :cool: Thats actually kind of funny, Ill let you have that one!! :D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 04:39 PM
126driver:
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Sorry I couldnt continue this last night I had to put my 21 year old fiance to bed and I never made it back.Nice! Hey Video Dude - if you're going to be a little busy with "the king" tonight I can watch that 21 year old for you. :D You know, make sure she stays out of trouble. :p wink Sure bro!! LMAO :p

SportNwood
03-19-2003, 04:39 PM
hey video guy for the next video maybe come North and get some footage of us in our own environment!! Maybe you could sell some tapes up here to help pay for the wedding!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 04:44 PM
SportNwood:
hey video guy for the next video maybe come North and get some footage of us in our own environment!! Maybe you could sell some tapes up here to help pay for the wedding!!! Im coming up on fathers day to campfar... Unknown to Nittwhittington 211 I have gone digital!! All future projects will be DVD!! And I dont have to charge any race series for camera rental expenses!!! Or camera operators!!!! jawdrop

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 04:49 PM
videoking211:
Hey sportnwood Ill be at needles and ill put together a real video devil or DVD for you Nor Cal guys. Its obvious v-drive videojerk only vidoes people he wants or needs something from yuk How you gonna get there??? Didnt the wheels fall off your broken-ass old truck!! :p

126driver
03-19-2003, 04:49 PM
Just took the gloves off didn't you JG. eek! wink

videoking211
03-19-2003, 04:55 PM
You talk so much shit for being a nobody!!! last I checked you drove a used red chevy Dually. Hope your girl friend has lots of money to pay for the gas. Hey 126 I didnt know pussys wore gloves burningm

126driver
03-19-2003, 05:52 PM
No play yet JG? wink Guess I'll have to catch up tomorrow morn. You kiddies have fun. :rolleyes: :p

videoking211
03-19-2003, 06:19 PM
hey kdsvater speeking of toys-r-us is that where you got your boat painted burningm

uclahater
03-19-2003, 06:29 PM
Hey videotamponking211 whats the big deal about a DVD you act like its the newest and greatest thing cry . as far as a boat goes Jerrys a part owner of a ss boat being put together right now and will be sharing the driving responsibilities :D . His videos are awesome and anyone whos seen them knows it. as far as your pussy comment burningm why dont you just expose yourself like a man and we can handle all further disagreements between you and I. jawdrop Have a nice day asshole

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by videoking211:
[QB] Look videojerk Ive never been out of a job argue . And Ive had more women than you could ever dream of
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I've been savoring this one!!! :cool: Never been out of a job??? The only real jobs you've had in the last 2 years are the ones you gave your boyfriends!!! I think Ill start calling you "lucky Pierre"!!! In the last 5 or so years that I've been around you, you have'nt been laid (by a girl) yet!!!!! frown

Kindsvater Flat
03-19-2003, 06:37 PM
videoking211:
hey kdsvater speeking of toys-r-us is that where you got your boat painted burningm I was told by the previous owner that a couple of mexican fellows painted it in fresno 23 years ago. Any other questions? :D

videoking211
03-19-2003, 06:40 PM
kdsvater did the mexicans work at toy-r-us :D . and as for you videojerk you sure do have an obsession with men. is that 21 year old just a cover up. idea

circleboatKIDD
03-19-2003, 06:43 PM
The one question i have that will settle this shit is whos going to have to BIG BAD CAMERA in there hands at PArker for the opener :confused: :p . Whoevers got that in the bag takes control of this subject :p

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 06:44 PM
videoking211:
kdsvater did the mexicans work at toy-r-us :D . and as for you videojerk you sure do have an obsession with men. is that 21 year old just a cover up. idea What can I say "VELVET THROAT" you take it all!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 06:49 PM
videoking211:
hey kdsvater speeking of toys-r-us is that where you got your boat painted burningm Hey Kindsvater, your paintjob is fine!! Pussy-boy 211 painted his own boat, the new owner re-painted it imediately after takeing delivery!! that should tell you something about his 2cents regarding paint!!!

Kindsvater Flat
videoking211:
kdsvater did the mexicans work at toy-r-us :D . and as for you videojerk you sure do have an obsession with men. is that 21 year old just a cover up. idea Don't know but there work is holding up better than your stars!! :D :D :D

videoking211
As always Ill be the one in parker videoing the races, crashes, and any other boat activity :D while videojerk is off sucking up to the teams that paid for his trip :confused: . Circle does trhat settle it idea

videoking211
03-19-2003, 06:51 PM
kdsvater isnt still ironic that I still have more stars than video jerk wink . oh and it looks like yours have dropped a Little :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 06:58 PM
Hey Kidd, As you and all of us know 211 has yet to shoot, edit and package 1 single tape by himself!!! Since I've been shooting I've made dosens of tapes, the only bad ones were the tapes containing Tamponking211!!! I'll see ya at parker with my own equipment!!! wink

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 07:01 PM
videoking211:
As always Ill be the one in parker sucking off V-drive video because I can take it all!! :confused: . Circle does trhat settle it idea Cool sounds like business as usual!! :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
03-19-2003, 07:02 PM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
videoking211:
hey kdsvater speeking of toys-r-us is that where you got your boat painted burningm Hey Kindsvater, your paintjob is fine!! Pussy-boy 211 painted his own boat, the new owner re-painted it imediately after takeing delivery!! that should tell you something about his 2cents regarding paint!!! It don't bother me any. With the attitude this guy has I would never buy one of his videos let alone recommend him to anyone. Anyone who starts there first post with a slam is either a fraud or has a case of the little man syndrome.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 07:02 PM
Remember Whittington, You initiated this B.S.!!!!!

videoking211
03-19-2003, 07:03 PM
Hey videojerkoff Your equipment is kind of like you driving lances boat. you can have the best equipment but without a good person driving that equipment it aint shit kind of like you :D :D

videoking211
03-19-2003, 07:04 PM
who in the hell is whittington videojerk

WILDERTHANU54
03-19-2003, 07:04 PM
THANKS FOR THE FOOTAGE OF MY BOAT, AS WELL AS THE T&A...... ENJOYED THAT!! OH AND FOR THE RECORD I THOUGHT RIVER RATS KICKED ASS.

videoking211
03-19-2003, 07:07 PM
kdsvater here you go slamming me with your toys-r-us- comment and now you cant take it . Dont even know who you are and really dont care. I had know beef with you until you started it. burningm burningm burningm

Kindsvater Flat
03-19-2003, 07:11 PM
videoking211:
kdsvater here you go slamming me with your toys-r-us- comment and now you cant take it . Dont even know who you are and really dont care. I had know beef with you until you started it. burningm burningm burningm Did you really think it was that important to start a "stir the shit" post? By doing so you are going to get slammed. Not just by me but anyone else. **** dude, I would even defend O.B. Eddie at this point and he is annoying as hell.

videoking211
03-19-2003, 07:17 PM
Just posting a topic that videojerk should be completely aware of considering all he does is talk shit behind my back burningm burningm

Kindsvater Flat
03-19-2003, 07:22 PM
videoking211:
Just posting a topic that videojerk should be completely aware of considering all he does is talk shit behind my back burningm burningm It hasn't been here.

videoking211
03-19-2003, 07:30 PM
videojerk are you going to enlighten me on who whittingtin is or does kdsvater have to answer that for you to :rolleyes:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-19-2003, 07:34 PM
videoking211:
Just posting a topic that videojerk should be completely aware of considering all he does is talk shit behind my back burningm burningm Oh Really, What about the 2001 tape that you hated... that everyone liked!! You werent talking behind my back??? and then bold face lying to guys like Bill F. and the rest of the race team owners at Phoenix!(who by the way I have the biggest respect for!)?????!!! I can't stand you anymore why would I want to be face to face with you????? :confused: You could probably count the friends you have on one hand!!!! And thier definately not showing up yet on these boards!!Are they? Mr. Rateing

superdave013
03-19-2003, 07:35 PM
This has gone on long enough.