PDA

View Full Version : waterfront homes near Topock?

riverracerx
09-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Are there any areas near Topock/Needles that are selling land/homes on..or very close to the water? AZ or CA side?
I have a friend who is looking for something to buy or build on that he can have his own dock.
I used to hang in Bullhead years ago and I know there are some killer pads up there. How about closer to Havasu?

Danhercules
09-27-2006, 01:55 PM
There sure are. Some awsome spots. How to find em, ??

Havasu_Dreamin
09-27-2006, 01:59 PM
Fort Mohave has some. The place Charley built is on the river across from Needles I believe.....
Rio Buena Vista in Needles (http://www.ranchesforsale.com/) Although I seem to remember someone on here having some sort of problem with theirs.....

Havasu1986
09-27-2006, 02:06 PM
There are lots for sale on both AZ and CA side from from 1 mile So and 5 miles north of the Needles bridge. My buddy just bought 1 for 625K and is spending 325K on the house and dock.

Havasu_Dreamin
09-27-2006, 02:15 PM
There are lots for sale on both AZ and CA side from from 1 mile So and 5 miles north of the Needles bridge. My buddy just bought 1 for 625K and is spending 325K on the house and dock.
I gotta hit the friggin loto.....

SHOTKALLIN
09-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Mohave Valley. There are two small gated communities that have river front and homes across the street from the river front. Colorado River terrace and tangerine terrace I believe. The lots off the water are under 200k. Man I remember when thewy were 40k. I kick the wife everytime I think about it.
IMHO these are the nicest lots in mohave valley not on the water.
go to this link and click on mohave valley then click on colorado riverfront terrace and tangerine terrace. use the control button for more than one selection.
http://www.hometeamint.com/listings_mls.html

Havasu1986
09-27-2006, 03:17 PM
River Terrace is where my buddy sold his house to buy his new lot. Nice area.
A well know DCB owner on the boards just built there.

SHOTKALLIN
09-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Charley sold a real nice home there a while back. Did he build a new one? Waterfront?

Havasu1986
09-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Bingo.. My buddy bought his house and he built a new 1. My buddy sold that house to his boss and bought a lot on the water. And now he is building a new house.

SHOTKALLIN
09-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Wow...i keep saving my pennies. I want a pad in there.

Charley
09-27-2006, 09:26 PM
Charley sold a real nice home there a while back. Did he build a new one? Waterfront?
why yes I/we did ;) Bryan from DCB and I just recently finished the build and took delivery of our lil dream come true. It's really exciting for us and our families...we got lucky that we bought when we did :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38misc_040.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38misc_042.jpg
I sliced 4 pics together for this shot... still doesnt capture the real life feeling but what the hell
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38wide.jpg
PS if anyone is looking for an offriver home my buddy is selling his across the street from us. 4 bedrooms I think around 2000 sq ft ..asking $495k

RiverToysJas
09-27-2006, 09:37 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38misc_040.jpg
RUSTY RAILINGS???? WTF........low class..... :rolleyes:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

SUBPRIME
09-27-2006, 09:49 PM
wow nice river pad!!

Charley
09-28-2006, 06:19 AM
RUSTY RAILINGS???? WTF........low class..... :rolleyes:
:crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
believe it or not that's the finish we were after.... I sprayed a chemical on it to make it rust and we have since sprayed acrylic sealer to preserve the rustic look.... sorry to disappoint RTJ but I hear everything is rusty across the river... even the fiberglass :P
wow nice river pad!!
Thankyou!

RiverToysJas
09-28-2006, 06:29 AM
believe it or not that's the finish we were after.... I sprayed a chemical on it to make it rust and we have since sprayed acrylic sealer to preserve the rustic look.... sorry to disappoint RTJ but I hear everything is rusty across the river... even the fiberglass :P
LOL! Well if the rust gets too out of hand, and that railing starts to fall apart, you can always have your partner zip-tie it! :D
I'm just F'in with ya! :p You have a bitchen pad, there's no doubt about that! I'm sure you'll be enjoying it long after the rust has eaten away my aluminum trailer across the river. Hey....wait a minute..:idea:
ah.....nevermind!
RTJas :D

riverfun
09-28-2006, 01:32 PM
We have a place on the water in Rio Buena Vista and have not had any major problems just minor ones that the builder has taken care of. But if you bought one now it would not be through the builder so you wouldnt have to deal with them. Also no docks, only anchors with bouys. But we love it! We like having a beach out front.

INSman
09-28-2006, 01:51 PM
We have a place on the water in Rio Buena Vista and have not had any major problems just minor ones that the builder has taken care of. But if you bought one now it would not be through the builder so you wouldnt have to deal with them. Also no docks, only anchors with bouys. But we love it! We like having a beach out front.
Pics would be nice !! :)

SHOTKALLIN
09-28-2006, 02:42 PM
Charley that crib is sick and wrong

riverracerx
09-28-2006, 03:32 PM
We like having a beach out front.
Where are these??

Charley
09-28-2006, 03:49 PM
Charley that crib is sick and wrong
Thank you! we are pretty stoked :D come by anytime :D :D

ChumpChange
09-28-2006, 04:29 PM
We have a place on the water in Rio Buena Vista and have not had any major problems just minor ones that the builder has taken care of.
Who was your builder in there?

riverfun
09-28-2006, 06:17 PM
look in the pick that he spliced together, that is the water fronts of rio buena
from the middle all the way to the right. The developer is Spanish Hills LLC they are all pre-fab on block foundations, on land that you own, not a lease deal. Also you can see some of the beaches in the picture.

Havasu1986
09-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Aren't the garages a small 1 car. And if its across from Charley you will be hearing his tunes all nite long. :crossx:

riverfun
09-28-2006, 06:44 PM
You had your choice of garage size depending on lot, house size and $$ you could get as large as 16x40 with a 16ft. ceiling. I got a 16x36 and have plenty of room with my little 21 footer. And yea we have had some fun battles with the guys across the river, in regards to music and fire work shows.

Charley
09-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Aren't the garages a small 1 car. And if its across from Charley you will be hearing his tunes all nite long. :crossx:
HAHA my tunes face the river now ;) ..... he had a 25 daytona in the garage... i know that!

TheLurker
09-28-2006, 07:36 PM
believe it or not that's the finish we were after.... I sprayed a chemical on it to make it rust and we have since sprayed acrylic sealer to preserve the rustic look
And to think I spent a full week earlier this year Sanding and painting the wrought iron around the patio white and it’s out of style already.
And yea we have had some fun battles with the guys across the river, in regards to music and fire work shows.
Sitting on the porch at night I’ve watched some good fireworks battles down river. Thanks for the show. Some of those mortars looked a little pricey too.