PDA

View Full Version : Any Cats N Tunnels Fags

Reaper1
09-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Gonna be in Havasu this weekend. Leaving tomorrow morning, maybe Rocky can show me how to drive my boat again. :rolleyes:

Bling Bling
09-27-2006, 08:08 PM
I'll be there. I hear your boy Tomslick drop to his knees, blew some sprint car driver, and actually got to drive one. Any truth to that? :D

Reaper1
09-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey Greg, haven't talked to Slick but I heard he was back in redneckville.
I'm leaving tommorrow, I'll look for ya. :cool:

Kilrtoy
09-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Is bling having another one of those parties

Havasu Hangin'
09-27-2006, 08:22 PM
One word:
"Twins"
:D

Reaper1
09-27-2006, 08:26 PM
One word:
"Twins"
:D
;)
If it won't sell might as well use it right?

Havasu Hangin'
09-27-2006, 08:29 PM
;)
If it won't sell might as well use it right?
Oh, Dan's boat is sold (that ain't the twins I'm talking about). :jawdrop:
Look for us at the Turtle Friday night. Saturday we'll be camping on Faulkner's doorstep...lol.

Kilrtoy
09-27-2006, 08:30 PM
Look for us at the Turtle Friday night. Saturday we'll be camping on Faulkner's doorstep...lol.
Oh you are one of those guys, SO WOULD YOU TELL?

Reaper1
09-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Oh, Dan's boat is sold (that ain't the twins I'm talking about). :jawdrop:
I knew what you were talking about Dog House.
My boat is for sale.

Bling Bling
09-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Oh you are one of those guys, SO WOULD YOU TELL?
You could probably say he would not come straight out and say he's Gay For KROOZIN. But if you look at his last 30 or 40 posts about KROOZIN, you can 100% tell he has uncontrolled passionate love for him. Is that Gay? :D

Phat Matt
09-27-2006, 08:48 PM
You could probably say he would not come straight out and say he's Gay For KROOZIN. But if you look at his last 30 or 40 posts about KROOZIN, you can 100% tell he has uncontrolled passionate love for him. Is that Gay? :D
lol. But what about Cocksana? :D

unleashed
09-27-2006, 08:50 PM
See you homos out there!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Kilrtoy
09-27-2006, 09:15 PM
lol. But what about Cocksana? :D
Since I missed Blings Flaming Fabulous Fling Party two weeks ago, I am almost scared to ask what is COCKSANA

andy01
09-27-2006, 09:24 PM
HH is speaking of girls you homos.... that him and Kroozin have hired to sleep in a room next to them. We all know Kroozin is a one Russian house cleaner man. He has no time for HH, HH and some twins, twins. Just Cocksana.
I will be in Parker running the 30, there is a slight chance I might run Havasu on Friday. We'll see.
Bling keep me in the loop, if Christina can maintain maybe we'll come up for dinner on Friday. I am sure HH will need directions to your house anyway, just don't let him and Kroozin start some pool house love fest in front your chicks....

Havasu Hangin'
09-27-2006, 09:50 PM
You could probably say he would not come straight out and say he's Gay For KROOZIN.
Greggy, Greggy, Greggy....so much anger, so little time. Anyone who posts as much about others being gay has to be trying to cover up something. :messedup:
The twins challenged Dan and I to a game of quarters. They said, "we made Faulkner cry like a little schoolgirl...you guys are next!" :cry:
Mmmmmmm...."schoolgirls." :jawdrop:

Phat Matt
09-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Greggy, Greggy, Greggy....so much anger, so little time. Anyone who posts as much about others being gay has to be trying to cover up something. :messedup:
The twins challenged Dan and I to a game of quarters. They said, "we made Faulkner cry like a little schoolgirl...you guys are next!" :cry:
Mmmmmmm...."schoolgirls." :jawdrop:
You better take pictures...of the school girls. :D

Kilrtoy
09-27-2006, 10:28 PM
on second thought they may be MIDDLE SCHOOL GIRLS, better not

Bling Bling
09-28-2006, 06:26 AM
HH is speaking of girls you homos.... that him and Kroozin have hired to sleep in a room next to them. We all know Kroozin is a one Russian house cleaner man. He has no time for HH, HH and some twins, twins. Just Cocksana.
I will be in Parker running the 30, there is a slight chance I might run Havasu on Friday. We'll see.
Bling keep me in the loop, if Christina can maintain maybe we'll come up for dinner on Friday. I am sure HH will need directions to your house anyway, just don't let him and Kroozin start some pool house love fest in front your chicks....
I'll buy ya dinner if you do not give up directions to the 2 tall lovers.

Dave C
09-28-2006, 07:22 AM
this thread is useless without pics :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
09-28-2006, 07:56 AM
this thread is useless without pics :cry:
I think Andy has a pic of the "quarters crew" from Jay's party...but for some unknown reason, he's bogarting them.
:notam:

Phat Matt
09-28-2006, 08:07 AM
I think Andy has a pic of the "quarters crew" from Jay's party...but for some unknown reason, he's bogarting them.
I just looked through my pics. I don't have any.

Havasu Hangin'
09-28-2006, 08:11 AM
I just looked through my pics. I don't have any.
I've been hearing, "I'll e-mail them to you tomorrow" for several weeks now.
PS- I thought I told you to leave the damn paparazzi camera at home, anyway?

Phat Matt
09-28-2006, 08:16 AM
I've been hearing, "I'll e-mail them to you tomorrow" for several weeks now.
PS- I thought I told you to leave the damn paparazzi camera at home, anyway?
Jen had it, and none were taken of you. Had their not been pics from Jays house I wouldn't have believed that I was even there. :D

Havasu Hangin'
09-28-2006, 08:28 AM
Jen had it, and none were taken of you. Had their not been pics from Jays house I wouldn't have believed that I was even there. :D
I hear ya on that one- I kinda remember being at Jays'.
:idea:
At least I didn't jump off Dan's dock naked, though. :cry:

andy01
09-28-2006, 12:16 PM
I forget man.... jezz don't hate, ckeck your aol e-mail......

Phat Matt
09-28-2006, 02:48 PM
At least I didn't jump off Dan's dock naked, though. :cry:
There is always next time. :rollside:

BoatFloating
09-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Gonna be in Havasu this weekend. Leaving tomorrow morning, maybe Rocky can show me how to drive my boat again. :rolleyes:
Do you even know how to get to Havasu..... :crossx:

BOBALOO
09-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Hey Rocky, Are you gonna be in Havasu this W/E?

BoatFloating
09-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Hey Rocky, Are you gonna be in Havasu this W/E?
No sir... Sorry Vegas next weekend..... Havasu the 14th...

Tom Slick
09-28-2006, 07:13 PM
I'll be there. I hear your boy Tomslick drop to his knees, blew some sprint car driver, and actually got to drive one. Any truth to that? :D
You mean something like this.....My knees are still a bit sore, but it was worth it! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/819cooleysprintcar_EIFhY2WH.jpg

playdeep
09-28-2006, 08:06 PM
You mean something like this.....My knees are still a bit sore, but it was worth it! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/819cooleysprintcar_EIFhY2WH.jpg
Perfect form...leading with the right rear!
That picture looks like it could've been taken at Ascot...
There is nothing like backing in a non-winged sprint(especially with a bunch of stagger) :rollside:
I had a chance to hot lap a friends non-winged 410 Avenger chassis...it was unreal..
TS.
What type of chassis did you play with?

Tom Slick
09-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Perfect form...leading with the right rear!
That picture looks like it could've been taken at Ascot...
There is nothing like backing in a non-winged sprint(especially with a bunch of stagger) :rollside:
I had a chance to hot lap a friends non-winged 410 Avenger chassis...it was unreal..
TS.
What type of chassis did you play with?
I wish Ascot was still around...That picture is from Ventura, earlier this month. The chassis is a Bullet. Who is your buddy with the 410?

playdeep
09-29-2006, 08:46 AM
I wish Ascot was still around...That picture is from Ventura, earlier this month. The chassis is a Bullet. Who is your buddy with the 410?
Friend of mine here in Albuquerque,had a pair of 410's,one Gaerte powered,I helped crew for a while and finally got a chance to do some hot laps...The local dirt track closed down...So we have no place to watch or race Sprints locally anymore.
Hardest thing for me was trying to get the car in gear while being pushed off.Those in-out boxes take some getting used to...
That Bullet chassis in the picture looks a lot like a Twister or Extreme chassis with the funky long tube low torsion bar set up...In Hot Boat vernacular I think it's called splashing :rollside:

Reaper1
10-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Hey Brown Sugar Bear! I think I called you Saturday, FROM HAVASU
Biatch :p

BoatFloating
10-02-2006, 06:30 AM
Hey Brown Sugar Bear! I think I called you Saturday, FROM HAVASU
Biatch :p
Man of few words.... :idea:

Tom Slick
10-03-2006, 07:01 AM
Friend of mine here in Albuquerque,had a pair of 410's,one Gaerte powered,I helped crew for a while and finally got a chance to do some hot laps...The local dirt track closed down...So we have no place to watch or race Sprints locally anymore.
Hardest thing for me was trying to get the car in gear while being pushed off.Those in-out boxes take some getting used to...
That Bullet chassis in the picture looks a lot like a Twister or Extreme chassis with the funky long tube low torsion bar set up...In Hot Boat vernacular I think it's called splashing :rollside:
That sucks about your local track shutting down. Let me guess, they built homes across the street from it and the new neighbors complained about the noise?
I was wondering who your friend was, because I have a buddy that runs an Avenger with a Ford 410, just wondering if it was the same guy.
The Bullet is a Keith Kuntz chassis. It is the latest in coil over technology. You're right, they do look like a Twister with the reversed down tubes. I don't know who started doing that design first, but I kinda like it! :D