PDA

View Full Version : I Think I've Been Conned....Chopper Builder...What do I do?

OliverM5
09-27-2006, 08:54 PM
After a few recommenations by members of the board here, I contracted a certain individual that worked at Lucky 7 Choppers in Rancho Cucamonga (doesn't work there anymore) to build 2 custom choppers for me. At the beginning of the year, I gave him the parts and some money and he agreed to finish the bikes . To make a long story short, up to about 5 weeks ago, there was a certain amount of communication between us. After our last talk about 5 weeks ago, I have not heard from him since and he has not returned over 30 phone calls that I have made to him.
This guy lives in Rancho Cucamonga - I figure that either a) he is dead, b) he is in jail, c) he has spent the money we gave him for parts and is stalling for time, or d) he is a con. What gets me is that I've visited a few times to see how he is progressing. Last time we were there in July, he had just picked up the paint and it looked amazing. I would have never thought he'd run with my stuff....what do you guys think and what would you do??

Mandelon
09-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Have you been over there to check lately????

OliverM5
09-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Have you been over there to check lately????
I will be soon....

RiverPirate
09-27-2006, 09:07 PM
First initial "K"??????

OliverM5
09-27-2006, 09:35 PM
First initial "K"??????
No, more like "G"....tell me if you know something - have you had a bad experience too?

beerjet
09-27-2006, 09:39 PM
I'm sure he's still around.
-beerjet-

OliverM5
09-27-2006, 09:43 PM
I'm sure he's still around.
-beerjet- How do you know?

riverbound
09-27-2006, 09:51 PM
No, more like "G"....tell me if you know something - have you had a bad experience too?
I had a buddy who had "g" build his chopper and he treated him right.Bike turned out nice and "g" has even done some stuff for him above and beyond what was asked.
I would try and contact his friend (board member) and see if he can get a hold of him for you. I know they hang out quite a bit, or at least used to.

OliverM5
09-27-2006, 09:59 PM
I had a buddy who had "g" build his chopper and he treated him right.Bike turned out nice and "g" has even done some stuff for him above and beyond what was asked.
I would try and contact his friend (board member) and see if he can get a hold of him for you. I know they hang out quite a bit, or at least used to.
Please let me know how I can do so.... oliverm5@aol.com

DILLIGAF
09-27-2006, 10:02 PM
I hope it works out. That would suck big time

riverbound
09-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Please let me know how I can do so.... oliverm5@aol.com
I havent spoke to him in a while. I think he recently worked on my buddy's bike.

beerjet
09-27-2006, 10:08 PM
How do you know?
Not that I have my finger on the pulse or anything . Guys like that usually owe someone money or he's dope and blew all or most of your money or jail. I live within spitin distance of lucky seven and they dont seem (to me anyways) like a group that would put up with that . Good luck , I really hope you get this squared away.
-beerjet-

UnionJack
11-28-2007, 10:54 AM
what ever happened

Jordy
11-28-2007, 10:55 AM
what ever happened
I think he borrowed some props and took off to New York City for the holidays. :D :D :D

Jbb
11-28-2007, 10:58 AM
I think he borrowed some props and took off to New York City for the holidays. :D :D :D
Hater....:D

justfloatn
11-28-2007, 11:02 AM
Man Jordy,
When you set your sights on someone it's a no holding back, beat them to a bloody pulp with steel pipe, Sopranos type beating. :)

ratso
11-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Man Jordy,
When you set your sights on someone it's a no holding back, beat them to a bloody pulp with steel pipe, Sopranos type beating. :)
They usually deserve it...;)

Jordy
11-28-2007, 11:13 AM
They usually deserve it...;)
Indeed. :D
I did find it odd, when the Princess was online the other day, that the thread she started about NYC was deleted, as well as apparently the thread about the borrowed props that was started. :idea: