PDA

View Full Version : arnold "the governor" has left the building

a catered life
09-28-2006, 11:32 AM
yes he was here today
the governator just sign some bill at Muir hs in pasadena today.....what a freaking circus act..i never knew this guy needed so much dam security......
the part that really pisses me off :mad: is that we bitach about the need for more custodians (generally one guy in the morning) and when this dirt bag comes to the campus we get 6 custodians on campus at 6:00 am :rolleyes: wtf i thought the campus was suppose to be keep clean for the betterment of the kids not because the governator is coming....this is why i hate politics :yuk: they constantly screw the real people and give hand jobs to themselves

Howie Feltersnatch
09-28-2006, 11:37 AM
"I'm Looking For A Catered Life. Where Is He?" "I'll Be Back."

Kilrtoy
09-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Yep, that is how it is......
and yes he is the #1 man in the state, so he does have a nice security detail

Eliminator 4 Life
09-28-2006, 01:43 PM
I hope he gets lost and never comes back...............

Not So Fast
09-28-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey, I went to John Muir H.S. and Washington Jr. Hi, of course that was ah, like 35 years ago, oh crap more like 40+ years :2purples: It was a rough school then, whats it like now?? NSF

little rowe boat
09-28-2006, 04:06 PM
I hope he gets lost and never comes back...............
Me too.

a catered life
09-29-2006, 06:33 AM
Hey, I went to John Muir H.S. and Washington Jr. Hi, of course that was ah, like 35 years ago, oh crap more like 40+ years :2purples: It was a rough school then, whats it like now?? NSF
i went to muir myself and its hard to say cause 40 year ago kids weren't as stupid as some of these today...i mean back in the day kids just had fun and of course there was always the rough bunch but for the most part kids were kids...with all the changing trends kids of today are having sex earlier, doing more drugs, care more about thier friends than themselves, and fail in school more often :yuk: both schools are mostly black and mexician kids so you can probably guess the kind of shit that's going on...muir is my base site and also where my office is located but i'm generally out at one of my smaller sites during the day

Not So Fast
09-29-2006, 08:12 AM
C.L. , I took a drive to revisit the old haunts, oh about 10 years ago and if you know George Washington Jr. Hi. then imagine what it looked like way back in the day, it was the most beautiful school you could imagine, the way it sits up on a hill and just the architecture (sp) of the building themselves, just a beautiful school. Yeah we had race probs back then but it was fighting, no guns. On my visit back in time I could not believe how the school had been fenced in (especially the street that ran thru it at the bottom of the hill between the athletic field and the main school) with what looked like 10 ft tall chain link and razorwire (?) on top. What a shame, looked like a prison!! Very historic place. I imagine Muir is the same way, no more nicotine gulch ( the little street that bordered to the north off of Lincoln) huh? Boy, this brings back lots of memories. Thanks! NSF