PDA

View Full Version : Don't ever order flowers from fromyouflowers.com

IN2-IN2MX
09-28-2006, 02:38 PM
DonÂ’t ever order flowers online from fromyouflowers.com!!!
I placed an order early this morning for delivery today for my friendÂ’s 70th Birthday. She moved to Texas from California in April and only recently started making a few friends here and there. I thought it would be nice to send her a surprise.
The idiots at fromyouflowers just called me 15 minutes ago to tell me they will be unable to deliver today but that they can deliver tomorrow! UmÂ…NO! Tomorrow is not her birthday. Why pay extra for the same day service option if they canÂ’t hold up their end of the bargain?! And to top it all off Texas is 2 hours ahead so all the local flower shops in the area are closing in 10 minutes and arenÂ’t making deliveries anymore (I know because I called several).
So pleaseÂ…if you are thinking of ordering flowers online anytime in the future DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY fromyouflowers.com. THEYÂ’RE A BUNCH OF FLAKES!
Thanks for letting me vent.

Kilrtoy
09-28-2006, 02:43 PM
That sucks sorry to hear that...

lewiville
09-28-2006, 02:53 PM
800 flowers.com has never let me down :)

RitcheyRch
09-28-2006, 02:54 PM
That sucks but thanks for the warning. I have always ordered flowers from www.conroysflowers.com and have had good luck with them.

MsDrmr
09-28-2006, 03:00 PM
I am so sorry, I can't imagine just how frusterating that is for you.

squirt'nmyload
09-28-2006, 03:00 PM
800 flowers.com has never let me down :)
same here

IN2-IN2MX
09-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Thanks guys.
Yeah, a few peeps told me about 800 flowers now. I will definitely try them out next time. Once I heard from the dorks at fromyouflowers I called 800 flowers but it was too late in the day already.

BrendellaJet
09-28-2006, 03:11 PM
perhaps you should give them a little more notice next time...

Debbolas
09-28-2006, 03:16 PM
ok, we won't use THAT company.
I usually go with a local flower company, I know they charge more, and have to call someone in the other state, but I feel better knowing that someone I know is taking care of my order. :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
09-28-2006, 04:31 PM
I've used them before, once or twice. So far, any company I've used there hasn't been any problems. I guess I've just been lucky.

lawbreaker2
09-28-2006, 06:21 PM
This is the Wife Of Lawbreaker...I never post on here, BUT Had to with this topic! My mother & I own a flower shop for over 23 years now...Let me tell you with ALL these internet and 800 flowers orders you place, The local flower shops get them, they are just passed onto us, and YOU PAY over 10.00 in fees just so they can handle the phone call. AND you get a smaller arrangement then you thought you were going to get, so that 50.00 bouquet you thought you were going to get is actually going to be 30.00 by the time the flower shop gets it, you have to facter in the delivery fees also. SO next time, Go to FTD OR Teleflora, LOOK UP THE CITY you need to have the item delivered too, CALL that local flower shop and save yourself ALOT of headaches! 99% of all flower shops have a 800 number, AND keep files of your orders, so NEXT time you need to order, you don't have to give them all your information. OH, and there is NO SUCH THING as paying extra, just to get it there today. It takes me 15 minutes to make an arrangment that is medium to large sized, driver time within 3 hours (depending on where he is at) Flower shop owners ALWAYS go out of their way to make that customer happy. This doesn't mean, call and order at 11 am, can You have it there by 1pm in a busy city...That just doesn't happen. DON'T be fooled by these internet so called flower shops...they are just like a broker. Any other questions?

lawbreaker2
09-28-2006, 06:22 PM
:rolleyes: Now she's all fired up.