PDA

View Full Version : What if????

Blown 472
09-28-2006, 07:18 PM
What If Israel Had Never Been Created?
William Hughes
July 11, 2006
“Imagine there’s no countries...Nothing to live or die for...Imagine all the people living life in peace.” - John Lennon
Thanks mostly to U.S. President Harry S. Truman and his “susceptibility to Zionist influence,” Israel came into existence in 1948. (1) Humanity, and in particular, the Palestinians, have paid dearly for his decision. The land on which the Palestinians had been living for centuries, in peace, with a minority Jewish population, has been gradually transformed into an Apartheid state by the machinations of the Zionist Movement. That Apartheid state, in turn, is today dominated by Israel’s Death-Mayhem-and- Occupation Machine. (2)
One wonders: What would the world look like today, if the state of Israel had not been created in 1948? Its improvident formation seems to have set in motion a chain of events, mostly negative, in the affairs of Mankind. In the movie, “Click,” the lead character finds a “universal remote” that allows him to rewind to different parts of his life and to change what had happened. If I possessed such a “universal remote” and could stop President Truman from aiding and abetting the establishment of an Israeli state, then, it is my speculation, (a theory), that the following 25 propositions would probably be our present day reality. They are:
1. The U.S. would not have any enemies in the Islamic World.
2. There would be no Al-Qaeda Terrorist Network.
3. Gasoline would be selling for less than $1 a gallon.
4. There would have been no 9/11.
5. There would be no USA Patriot Law.
6. There would be no Homeland Security Agency.
7. The Israeli Lobby’s “unmatched power” over the U.S.’ foreign policy, for over four decades, would not had existed. (Its support for the Iraqi War was deemed by the experts to be “critical.”) (3)
8. There would also not have been any Neocon ideologues; like Paul Wolfowitz, William Kristol, Richard Perle, et al, to help, (along with other “Special Interests”), to push the U.S. into an illegal war with Iraq. (4)
9. Iran would not be the next target for U.S. aggression. (No Israel. No “A Clean Break” document. No Israeli Lobby. No Neocons. No need for the U.S. to attack Iran.) (5)
10. The Zionist fink, Jonathan Pollard, wouldnÂ’t be in prison for stealing U.S. military secrets and hawking them to Israel.
11. The three million-plus Palestinians, who were forcefully dispersed from their homeland, since 1948, by the Israeli Occupation Forces, (IOF), would, instead, be living happily there today, in a free and independent state of Palestine. There would be no Apartheid Wall, or as a corollary, a Hamas organization. (6)
12. Jerusalem would have a vibrant Christian population. (7)
13. Rachel Corrie of Olympia, WA, would be alive and well. (8)
14. The 2,544 Americans who have died in Iraq would be alive; and the 18,777, who have been seriously wounded there, would be fully participating in our Republic. U.S. taxpayers would have an additional $295 billion, (the cost of the war), in the treasury to use to serve the social needs of the people. Universal Health Care would be a real possibility and Social Security would not be in jeopardy. Iraq would be at peace. There would be no Gitmo Bay detention center, or an Abu Ghraib Prison, or a reason for the Bush-Cheney Gang to gut Habeas Corpus. No need for it to also employ torturers, or chemical weapons, or hold detainees without charges or trial. The Geneva Convention would be respected. The tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, who have died as a result of the war, would instead be alive today. (At the following footnote, see horrific photos of some of the Iraqi dead.) (9)
15. The battle to save our planet, its fragile ecosystem, its fast vanishing animal life and plants and to combat global warming, would be issue “No. 1.” (10) Instead, we are perpetually bombarded with propaganda about defending “Israel’s security.”
16. If there was no Israel, then the “five dancing Israelis” on 9/11 wouldn’t have been arrested. They were nailed after “celebrating” in NJ, while watching the Twin Towers collapsed. (11)
17. U.S. taxpayers would be $140 billion richer! This is the staggering amount they have shelled out over the last 58 years to support the ultra-greedy interests of the Zionist Cartel. (3)
18. The 34 Americans onboard the USS Liberty, who were slaughtered by the IOF, on June 8, 1967, would be alive today; and the 174 others who had suffered injuries that day would not have had to endure their horrific experiences. The shame the U.S. carries for not having quickly defended the men of the Liberty, and retaliated against the Israelis for their deliberate attack on the vessel, would have been avoided. (12)
19. On June 13, 2006, the IOF killed ten Palestinians, including three medical workers and two children, in the Gaza Strip. The Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas, labeled the missile attack an example of “state terrorism.” Only God knows how many Palestinians the Israelis have actually wasted since 1948; or exactly how many refugees it has created, or how many homes, a la Oliver Cromwell, the IOF have demolished. None of this would have been possible without the dubious “state of Israel.” (13)
20. Paul Bremer, a coat holder for Henry “Iago” Kissinger, would have never been appointed Viceroy for an Occupied Iraq. No Israel. No Iraqi War. No Zionist Bremer as Viceroy of Iraq. (14)
21. One of the reasons the Warren Commission failed to properly investigate the murder of JFK was because of Arlen Specter (R-PA), a card carrying Zionist. He was then a “Special Counsel” to the Commission. He concocted the preposterous “Magic Bullet” theory, which shut down any real conspiracy-type probe. It is also interesting to note, that Jacob Rubenstein, aka, “Jack Ruby,” Lee Harvey Oswald’s murderer, had close ties to Meyer Lansky’s National Crime Syndicate. I believe the answer to who really plotted JFK’s killing, died with Oswald. In any event after JFK’s death, Israel’s nuclear weapons program, which he had opposed went ahead. U.S. aid to Israel also increased dramatically. (15)
22. There would have been no reason for a French Ambassador to refer to Israel as “that shitty little country.” (16) In fact, the Jews of the world would have been liberated to fulfill their deepest spiritual quest, as embodied in their religion - Judaism. According to the highly respected Orthodox Rabbi, Dovid Yisroel Weiss, “Zionism has hijacked Judaism.” The courageous Rabbi insists that, “Zionism creates anti-Semitism...And we know...Zionism is the root cause for the pain, suffering and bloodshed of the Jewish people...and, they, (the Zionists), are the greatest factory of anti-Semitism worldwide...Judaism and Zionism is not one and the same. They are diametrically opposite...We should not be mistaken one for the other. And, we shouldn’t be responsible for the actions of what the Zionists do...Now, another of the problems that emanate actually from the Zionist Movement is the fact that they are encroaching upon the rights of the Palestinian people, the indigenous people, who are living there. And, this is terribly wrong. It is against every concept of the Torah...So, whatever they are doing is totally wrong!” (17)
23. Thousands of Israelis have died attempting to build a nation in a land, Palestine, which belonged to another people, the Palestinians. Their deaths would have been avoided. (18)
24. The widespread spying on Americans, without a court order, by operatives of the Bush-Cheney Gang, would have never happened. (No Israel. No 9/11. No spying on U.S. citizens.)
25. On April 4, 2003, a European Union (EU) poll named Israel as the “greatest threat to world peace.” (19) On June 27, 2006, the IOF proved the EU right by reoccupying Gaza, savagely terrorizing the civilian population, blowing up their electric/water generating facilities, conducting a mass arrest of their elected officials, and also, without just cause, provoking the Syrians. In response to the repeated shelling by the IOF of Gaza, Israel’s Prime Minister, Ehud Olmert, wisecracked, “Nobody dies from being uncomfortable!” When he addressed a Joint Session of the U.S. Congress, on May 24, 2006, Olmert received 38 breaks of applause and 18 standing ovations from that entity of mostly lapdogs. This is also the same Israeli leader, who, paraphrasing George Orwell's “Animal Farm,” said that he had a “deep regret” about the effects of some IOF’s operations which had killed 14 innocent Palestinians in just nine days, but that the lives of Israeli citizens were “even more important.”(20) Finally, if there wasn’t a Zionist-created Israel, there also wouldn’t be any need for a commentary like this one!

QuickJet
09-28-2006, 07:43 PM
Complete reactionary thinking............very destructive. This process also leads to "without guns", "without cars", "without the internet". Anything and everything is subject to reactionary thinking. Why not put the human element into it and add "without wacked out Muslums" or add "without religion". What sets us apart as humans from any other species is our ability to adapt. Why after all these years has not the radicals of the middle east adapted?
You need to see who the real threat to your family is. It's not the Jews!

QuickJet
09-28-2006, 07:44 PM
I was just reminded of something. Your an idiot!

SmokinLowriderSS
09-29-2006, 03:14 AM
The moon were made of green cheese?
Pointless.

Seadog
09-29-2006, 07:17 AM
It also completely ignores the reality of what has happened in the past. Al Queda has little to do with Israeli, and more to do with Iran and Afganistan. If you wanted to, you could say that it is all the USSR's fault.

1978 Rogers
09-29-2006, 10:34 AM
The moon were made of green cheese?
Pointless.
No No No. Per Wallace & Gromit, the moon is yellow chease. Not Green.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-29-2006, 02:21 PM
No No No. Per Wallace & Gromit, the moon is yellow chease. Not Green.
I sincerely apologize for not keeping current on the moon-cheese condition research. I've been busy lately and didn't realize there was new research ongoing. Thx for the heads-up. :)

Kachina26
09-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Harry S. Truman?????? I'm pretty sure it was God that promised that land to the Jews.........................
You, my friend, are an idiot!

Blown 472
09-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Harry S. Truman?????? I'm pretty sure it was God that promised that land to the Jews.........................
You, my friend, are an idiot!
That is the stupidest thing I have ever read, god said to the jews go and take that land and kill the people living on it cuz it is for you after you sold out my son and had him killed?? effin moron.

QuickJet
09-29-2006, 07:02 PM
That is the stupidest thing I have ever read, god said to the jews go and take that land and kill the people living on it cuz it is for you after you sold out my son and had him killed?? effin moron.
Blown......keep religion out of this. That's an area we agree on. And "GOD" was not part of the U.N. (at the time) when Israel was born.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-29-2006, 07:13 PM
Isn't that just the cutest misrepresentation of biblical literature you ever DID see??
Maybe Prof Jones' friend Proff Griffin could help ya with it. :)

Old Texan
09-29-2006, 07:16 PM
Blown did you getted ripped off for a wholesale diamond at Hellzberg's or something of the sort to hate Jews so damn much? Why are they such a problem for ya?
How anyone can spend so much effort trying to push all that's bad on a group of people, condemn the US government, and distrust everything around speaks volumes. Your depressed paranoia just eats at you doesn't it?
Ol' Smokin' kicks sand on all your fires, rains on all your parades, and you just keep digging up more far out theories. You call everyone of differing views followers, yet whenever some off the wall fringe group makes up some halfassed theme of conspiracy complete with cheap edited video, you jump right on the bandwagon. "Hey Mikey, send that flick over to ol' Blown, he'll eat up anything antiKosher." :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
09-29-2006, 07:49 PM
Why are they (jews) such a problem for ya?
That's my question #3 actually. And actually, I sincerely WANT to know the truth. I also sincerely believe I will not get it.

Kachina26
09-29-2006, 08:07 PM
That is the stupidest thing I have ever read,
There it is, proof positive that you've never read ANYTHING that you've ever posted!

SmokinLowriderSS
09-29-2006, 08:19 PM
There it is, proof positive that you've never read ANYTHING that you've ever posted!
THAT'LL leave a mark! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Blown 472
09-30-2006, 04:36 AM
Blown......keep religion out of this. That's an area we agree on. And "GOD" was not part of the U.N. (at the time) when Israel was born.
I didn't bring it in, and the UN didn't create isreal.

Blown 472
09-30-2006, 04:36 AM
THAT'LL leave a mark! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
You are the greatest smokin.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-30-2006, 08:19 AM
You're gonna just LOVE this blown ......
Of all the places, I dug this little jewel up on ................. Drum roll please ........
www.aljazeerah.info
Yes blown, Al-Jazeerah Information Center......... Hmmmmmmmmmmm
God's promise to the jews.......................... What's it say? Methinks you need to re-read a bible or 2 (or just read one).
If you read the following quotations from the Bible, which include all the verses that deal with the "Promise Land," you will realize that God has promised the Holly Land to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel). The promise was literally given to their descendants, not to the followers of any specific religion. These descendants, today, are the Muslims, Christians, or Jews who have been associated with the Holly Land for thousands of years. Most Eastern European and Russian Jews, for example, are descendants of people who converted to Judaism starting from the eighth century. Therefore, the promise does not apply to them because they are not descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. However, the promise applies to descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who followed Jesus Christ and became the Christians of the Holly Land. The promise also applies to those Christians who, later, followed the message of Islam and became Muslims of the Holly Land. Thus, God's promise is for Jews, Christians, and Muslims of the Holly Land, not for other followers of these three great religions.
Anyone who believes in God knows that if God promises something, He fulfils His promise. The Holly Land has been inhabited uninterruptedly by Muslims for over1400 years, by Christians for over 2000 years, and by Jews for over than that. These are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob that the promise was made to. There should be clear distinction between descendants and followers of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
The importance of this fact is to dispel the prevalent myth among Jewish and Christian fundamentalists that the Holy Land was promised by God to Jews per se, as followers of Judaism, which has never been the case.
Then there is a long and tiresome list of indexed paragraphs from Genesis, Exodus, Numbers, Deuteronomy. Nothing says anything about killing whoever is there already. Damn blown, I'm paying attention, are you?
By the way, what's going to be sooooo bad about the inevitable jewish worldwide takover you forsee? The ones I know are nice folks. I'd let them run things.

Old Texan
09-30-2006, 02:19 PM
Blown did a Jew repo your "Time Share" in Jerusalem back in the 80s'. Is this where the bitteness comes from, nowhere to get away too during the cold monthes?
#1)- Why would our government blow up these buildings?
#2)- WHY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO FIGURED IT OUT, STILL ALIVE TO BLOW THE WHISTLE?????
#3) Why do you hate the Jews?

deltaAce
09-30-2006, 04:20 PM
You're gonna just LOVE this blown ......
Of all the places, I dug this little jewel up on ................. Drum roll please ........
www.aljazeerah.info
Yes blown, Al-Jazeerah Information Center......... Hmmmmmmmmmmm
God's promise to the jews.......................... What's it say? Methinks you need to re-read a bible or 2 (or just read one).
If you read the following quotations from the Bible, which include all the verses that deal with the "Promise Land," you will realize that God has promised the Holly Land to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel). The promise was literally given to their descendants, not to the followers of any specific religion. These descendants, today, are the Muslims, Christians, or Jews who have been associated with the Holly Land for thousands of years. Most Eastern European and Russian Jews, for example, are descendants of people who converted to Judaism starting from the eighth century. Therefore, the promise does not apply to them because they are not descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. However, the promise applies to descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob who followed Jesus Christ and became the Christians of the Holly Land. The promise also applies to those Christians who, later, followed the message of Islam and became Muslims of the Holly Land. Thus, God's promise is for Jews, Christians, and Muslims of the Holly Land, not for other followers of these three great religions.
Anyone who believes in God knows that if God promises something, He fulfils His promise. The Holly Land has been inhabited uninterruptedly by Muslims for over1400 years, by Christians for over 2000 years, and by Jews for over than that. These are the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob that the promise was made to. There should be clear distinction between descendants and followers of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
The importance of this fact is to dispel the prevalent myth among Jewish and Christian fundamentalists that the Holy Land was promised by God to Jews per se, as followers of Judaism, which has never been the case.
Then there is a long and tiresome list of indexed paragraphs from Genesis, Exodus, Numbers, Deuteronomy. Nothing says anything about killing whoever is there already. Damn blown, I'm paying attention, are you?
By the way, what's going to be sooooo bad about the inevitable jewish worldwide takover you forsee? The ones I know are nice folks. I'd let them run things.
Good points, and I for one have never met a violent Jewish person.

SmokinLowriderSS
09-30-2006, 05:19 PM
Blown did a Jew repo your "Time Share" in Jerusalem back in the 80s'. Is this where the bitteness comes from, nowhere to get away too during the cold monthes?
#2)- WHY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO FIGURED IT OUT, STILL ALIVE TO BLOW THE WHISTLE?????
Where are you blown ..................
We need your wisdom here to explain out missunderstandings to us sheeple

jimslade
09-30-2006, 06:26 PM
The Jewish and Arab problem arises from the lack of faith of Sarah and Abram to fufill Gods promise of Sarah to bear children at 90 years of age. Sarah has her handmaiden sleep with Abraham. The result is Ishmael the start of the Arab nation. Issac is the start of the Jewish nation,Abrahams second child.. Blown 472 is so filled with hatred that his mind is warped to the full truth. Maybe we should give the land back to the Indians and return from where our forefathers came from. Blown should be on the first boat.(dingy) Maybe we should have let Hitler kill all the Jews everywhere, and then we would have peace forever. Blown 472-you are intellectually challeged.

Old Texan
09-30-2006, 08:13 PM
Blown 472-you are intellectually challeged.
Blown, methinks he just called you "Stupid". :p
Answer the questions and prove him wrong (or maybe right), only the answers can save you.

Blown 472
09-30-2006, 11:45 PM
The Jewish and Arab problem arises from the lack of faith of Sarah and Abram to fufill Gods promise of Sarah to bear children at 90 years of age. Sarah has her handmaiden sleep with Abraham. The result is Ishmael the start of the Arab nation. Issac is the start of the Jewish nation,Abrahams second child.. Blown 472 is so filled with hatred that his mind is warped to the full truth. Maybe we should give the land back to the Indians and return from where are forefather came from. Blown should be on the first boat.(dingy) Maybe we should have let Hitler kill all the jews everywhere, and them we would have peace forever. Blown 472-you are intellectually challeged.
Maybe you should read the balfour agreement you ****ing retard, ****ing dipshit product of the public skool system.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-01-2006, 05:01 AM
Maybe you should read the balfour agreement you ****ing retard, ****ing dipshit product of the public skool system.
Maybe you should answer the questions blown, or will I need to give ya a phone call and read them to you?
Put them in a .avi or mp-4 format perhaps?
only the answers can save you.

jimslade
10-01-2006, 05:02 AM
You still haven't answered the question? rhetorical profanity proves my point.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Hang out in here a while jimslade, and you'll notice the pattern.
A- blown posts either:
___ some nut theory,
___ hate-filed diatribe,
___ bait (usually for me lately).
B- blown responds with rhetorical profanity, as it's all his FREE-THINKING gives him
C- blown gets pissy if anyone refuses to answer HIS questions and play HIS game, but he HAS NO answers to anyone elses questions.
Prove me wrong blown.........................
#3) Why do you hate the Jews

jimslade
10-01-2006, 12:44 PM
I may be a retard, but at least I can spell school! I can't believe you own a boat. If you did I'm sure it would have blown up by now. The Jews are after you!
Good day!

Old Texan
10-01-2006, 01:58 PM
I may be a retard, but at least I can spell school! I can't believe you own a boat. If you did I'm sure it would have blown up by now. The Jews are after you!
Good day!
This is just Blown proving his theory about the public "skools" being a failure.
Due to government mandated alphabetical seating precedence, the "Lil' Jewish girl" always forced to sit next to him through out his public "skool" years wouldn't flash him any body parts when he made his crude free thinking pickup lines. This left bad feelings towards the establishment and Jews. Blown's Pop didn't believe in psychotherapy (the small town shrink bing Jewish) so here's what you've got, a bitter little man striking out against society, siding with the nerds that sheltered him from the "skool" bullies, today helping push their ridiculous conspiracy theories. And yes, still bitter towards that lil' jew chick that wouldn't surrender any booty when he made his clumsy attempts to win her charms. "He is who you think he is....."