PDA

View Full Version : Nautical

DRMCAT
09-28-2006, 08:35 PM
Anyone know what they are selling there? Are they only time shares, or is there other property available? Someone said there are a few "modified" rooms they are trying to sell off as condos/

slowinhavasu
09-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Time shares, and there very nice......

Todd969
09-28-2006, 08:59 PM
Time shares, and there very nice......
Is that really a fair opinion? After all you live in a single wide at the top of a hill. :p

cxr133
09-28-2006, 09:02 PM
Anyone know what they are selling there? Are they only time shares, or is there other property available? Someone said there are a few "modified" rooms they are trying to sell off as condos/
we went there in june....
timeshares are about 14k.. they have plans to build condos and 2 bedroom timeshares

Sleek316
09-29-2006, 09:02 AM
I heard they are going to tear down the Turtle for future expansion.

Singleton
09-29-2006, 09:12 AM
Sat through the presentation last weekend.
They are selling timeshares. 1 bedrooms at this time (apx 16K for 1 week and 7 extra days per calendar QTR). Additional 2 bedroom units are being built over the winter season and over the next two to three years. Those folks that bought into the 1 bedrooms have first right to purchase 2 bedroom units (trade up, all equity in 1 bedroom will be applied aginst 2 bedroom price) then they go to public for timeshare purchase.
Rebuilding the Turtle this winter as well and adding a Health Spa.
Also they have plans to build single family houses north of the Nat ( 4 to 5 year out) around the golf courses (some will have lake front). Timeshare folks will have first right to purchase those as well.
If you need more data PM me, I have all the docs at home.