PDA

View Full Version : dam 4

TaylorJet
09-29-2006, 05:31 AM
anyone going to be there sunday. i might actually put it at the dam, last time out this year i guess, its getting cold.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
09-29-2006, 05:58 AM
I will be there but in the toon, it carrys lots of beer.
The jet boat is in the garage sitting on a dolly with the motor sitting on the floor and the pump on the bench. The seats are in the attic above the garage. The trailer is in the process of getting painted ( I can not stand the ugly sh!t brown any longer).
By the way, thank you Fakethis for letting me use the boat dolly, it is awsome. I will drop the pump off to Pops next week. Tell him that I dont have any money and I aint buying no stinking wakeboard boat.

Out2Lunch
09-29-2006, 09:45 AM
Dammmmmm 444444444444444 sunday ???????????????????????

miketsouth
09-29-2006, 11:36 AM
whats this day of rest.... (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/terijet/dayofrest.mp3) <click>
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/746IMG_3525.jpg

Out2Lunch
09-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Are you pointing for your trailer ? Small block outta gas ? Did you see a gay midget and your trying to get him in your boat ?

miketsouth
09-29-2006, 01:41 PM
Are you pointing for your trailer ?
my trailer, as usual was far from my boat. Your boat was actually in the water, for once
Small block outta gas ?
Plenty of gas and a little hot NOS....
Did you see a gay midget and your trying to get him in your boat ?
saw a happy guy...in a white boat kind of like mine, just slower :crossx:

Out2Lunch
09-29-2006, 01:42 PM
When u gonna race pops ?

miketsouth
09-30-2006, 03:26 AM
I was gonna come up today (saturday), but i dont think the weather is gonna hold out, like rain and rain this evening and tomorrow morning. Sucks...i got to work next weekend too.
I wanted to show you my nitrous heater stuff....Hot water off the block, and a pressure switch and solenoid. Custom tubes wrapped around the bottle under the bottle blanket, total about 4lbs. I should be able to get more than 7 lbs outta the 10 lb bottle too. You better hope i get up there before next year so you gots at least a chance to beat the mouse.
already got a new motor in the works. Still a SBC (i'll never NEVER even CONSIDER putting a BBC in this boat), still cheep, still innovative, still bulletproof but this time target ~500hp without the gas (i got only ~360 this year) and only 30 lbs more weight, and the capability to absorb 200shot all day. I dont know where i am gonna get the balls to run it as fast as it should go though.
I wish i was at Lake James.

fakethis
09-30-2006, 03:49 AM
Still time BigBoy............... :crossx:

TaylorJet
10-02-2006, 05:04 AM
sunday was fun out there,but didn't see any of you out there

miketsouth
07-20-2007, 08:32 PM
you think i am going to go........ away????http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/sheeppertsm.JPG

TaylorJet
07-21-2007, 03:06 PM
i'll be there sunday afternoon in the pontoon....

supersoaker509
07-21-2007, 05:55 PM
rumor has it that there are two less BB at the dam :(
Dam mouse :D
anyone have pics

Wet Dream
07-21-2007, 06:12 PM
rumor has it that there are two less BB at the dam :(
Dam mouse :D
anyone have pics
Uh oh, spill it.

miketsouth
07-22-2007, 06:12 AM
it was a massacre
no competition until Whitey and the 'calibrated' driver came out.
Whitey was ahead of the mouse and...
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/churchsign3.jpg
Molly and Tenbrooks, check it out. I didnt have a chance to unload the sandbags. No excuses...Whitey was faster but i still got my ass behind me instead of in my hand.
The other Big Block only had a blown waterhose and will survive until the video comes out. Cheating and a little Nitrous works.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/churchsign1.jpg
and i aint EVEN sprayed it yet
shame on you all
mikeT, Performance SheepS
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/mousefinger.jpg

fakethis
07-23-2007, 09:54 AM
Whitey run good with a cold . Gettin fixed this week. Then im going after the alum 572. Mouse ill call you when its fixed. What a mess but sheet happens.:D Had a good time and thanks for the t shirt.

miketsouth
07-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Whitey faster on the spray than the mouse. Top end. Didnt get to see bottom end, as the 'calibrated' driver seemed to have a little more confidence than what was called for, and i waited for him. Foolish. He might not have passed me. Positive indication that i still need coaching. No chance to make it right. Thats ok, we got to run and thats what i came up there for, win or lose dont matter, to me. You loose and its curtains. :D :D :D
I did burn about 5lbs NOS. Probably 2.5 gallons 93.
I am gonna make more of them shirts, i forgot to put the smaller logo on the front.
Get it together, Big Boy.....ill put a little more NOS on the mouse, it can take a lot more. 50 more without even checking the plugs and 89 river gas, i think. Calc says 95 at this rate.
572 who?:D (least he is in your class)

fakethis
07-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Whitey be down for 2 weeks. Has bad cold ! Found problem but not bad. Its a wonder it ran that good with what we found. Oh well. And next time im not going 2 let wayne drive my boat ! He is 2 old and slow:D But we had fun. We will play again before summer is over.

supersoaker509
07-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Fakethis....where's the video's or was that a rumor too:D

supersoaker509
07-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Whitey be down for 2 weeks. Has bad cold ! Found problem but not bad. Its a wonder it ran that good with what we found. Oh well. And next time im not going 2 let wayne drive my boat ! He is 2 old and slow:D But we had fun. We will play again before summer is over.
What happened?

fakethis
07-23-2007, 05:25 PM
Whitey did win but my eng was way off but gettin fixed. Just glad its not 2 bad. When i get it fixed you guys will have 2 make a trip up here. And i will drive it and show you what it will do. No cheats no bs. But Hats off 2 mike t he knows the deal and the bs i put up with piece out:) Oh anyone want 2 buy a 1200xl harley $4000 takes it.

fakethis
07-23-2007, 05:29 PM
I will have a 19ft picklefork for sale less eng for $7500 its just like mike t's complete less eng.

miketsouth
07-23-2007, 06:12 PM
if it was like mine it would have a small block in it. Right now it is more like yours and pops':p :D :D

miketsouth
07-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Whitey did win but my eng was way off.
barely, just barely. You got a chance in a full race, if it will stay together, and i dont really spray mine down.... Probably was stopped up with mouse turds.
. No cheats .
balderdash... im not so sure this is not just another cheet:D
"I have graven it within the hills, and my vengeance upon the dust within the rock."

fakethis
07-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Grasshopper say dont give them all you have.
Give them alittle and they will be back 2 play.
Make them think they had their day.
They will return another day.
It up 2 u 2 ruine thrir :sleeping: day.......:idea:
:D :D

rkgzx9
07-26-2007, 05:32 PM
Whats up guys... see everyone is still talking trash.. good times! Sorry to hear you hurt the motor in Whitey Mike... hope its not too bad. Ive been to one of the local lakes , suguaro, out here a few times... seen a few jets, nothing fast yet. Some big fast boats, foutains, nordics, baja, the usuall stuff. Ill see if I can upload a few pics. Oh yeah... forgot to mention I made it out to firebird back in april for IHBA race.. its like 15 minutes from where I live! I have some pics .. talked to a few guys said the world finals in november has twice as many boats. Were a bunch of cheyennes. Top fuel hydro is crazy. should plan a trip out in November !!!! Let me knwo how things are going.. say Hi to pops and everyone ! Rob

miketsouth
07-26-2007, 06:16 PM
Hey Rob...i miss you up at Rays house, and i think everyone else does too. Thanks for the pics and i am glad you doing well.

miketsouth
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Grasshopper say dont give them all you have.
Give them alittle and they will be back 2 play.
Make them think they had their day.
They will return another day.
It up 2 u 2 ruine thrir :sleeping: day.......:idea:
:D :D
there once was a rat at dam4
who said he could beat me so sore
the pedal went down, a terrible sound
that rat on dam4 is no more
the driver experienced and proud
the exhaust was so open and loud
the 496, high compression and tricks
could beat the mouse it was vowed
the day of reckon took place,
i could see by the look on their face
it just cant be, mouse got nothing for me
this aint even a race
the driver so cool motioned go,
the pedal was mashed to the flo'
cheat, i say, and spray all the way
and if it blows up i can row
the mouse left hard so it seemed
whitey was not on my beam
matter off fact, off the pedal, i looked back
and "what is the matter" i screamed
Just then that machine came alive
mouse win he was going to deprive
he opened the spray, going to ruin my day
and the finish be first to arrive
I tried my best to exceed
my opponents acceleration and speed
to put it all rightly, he was just faster, slightly
and that was all that he need
there once was a rat at dam4
who said he could beat me so sore
the mouse he still runnin', for a white boat he's gunnin'
as soon as it can get a cure.
been two weeks Big Boy...just how sick was it? If you want to keep up with the mouse you better be prepaired for lots of this. I can have Danny send me another BADDER mouse in two weeks.
and Pops got my pump brace. Hell he need a pump brace for? He got the "Patented" one from Ervin:D

fakethis
08-10-2007, 05:23 AM
Hot as hell and lots of work that = no time for my toys.
But still time 2 play not over yet.
My fault whitey is broke but sheet happens.
Will be runnin soon so bring your boat and the title.......:D
Look at racingjunk.com under used boats 2 c my other boats.