PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!!

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 09:42 AM
I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Friday !!!
I'm off and cleaning the " bee-geezsih " out of my house :D
Hope Ahhell is feeling better :D :clover: :D

Mrs. casean
09-29-2006, 09:58 AM
Woohoo! I'm so excited it's FINALLY Friday! :D Should be a fun weekend! (For me anyways... sorry Sean :D ) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 10:01 AM
Woohoo! I'm so excited it's FINALLY Friday! :D Should be a fun weekend! (For me anyways... sorry Sean :D ) Hope everyone has a great weekend!
I'm cleaning house ;)
What are you doing this weekend? :D

bunny 166
09-29-2006, 10:01 AM
Happy Friday Deb! Hope you get alot done..... :rollside: Have a great weekend!

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 10:02 AM
Thanks! I'd rather be on my way to Moabi :D
Deb <------------very green with envy :rollside:

Mrs. casean
09-29-2006, 10:12 AM
I'm cleaning house ;)
What are you doing this weekend? :D
Cleaning! I need to do that too :cry: Tomorrow night we're going to my H.S. reunion. So I'm looking forward to it... aside from that, it's wash the dog day, and run errands :rolleyes: Hope you have a good one and don't clean ALL weekend! :rollside:

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 10:15 AM
I won't...........wash the dogs, THAT'S a good idea :D
We just switched to a Monday thru Thursday work week. Today is my first Friday off:D

Mrs. casean
09-29-2006, 10:33 AM
I won't...........wash the dogs, THAT'S a good idea :D
We just switched to a Monday thru Thursday work week. Today is my first Friday off:D
How nice! I'd love to do Monday-Thursday! I'm jealous :D WE have a do it yourself dog wash place here in Temecula and they have everything you need to wash a dog, it's great and fun :D her last bath was in the river :p

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 10:57 AM
How nice! I'd love to do Monday-Thursday! I'm jealous :D WE have a do it yourself dog wash place here in Temecula and they have everything you need to wash a dog, it's great and fun :D her last bath was in the river :p
My labs usually just jump in the pool ;)
But a bath makes them smell nicer :D

JustMVG
09-29-2006, 11:00 AM
Debb i have a whole lot of Bageeezzus that needs some cleaning do i pay you by the hour or just a trip to the river :p

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 11:18 AM
Debb i have a whole lot of Bageeezzus that needs some cleaning do i pay you by the hour or just a trip to the river :p
ummmm, let me think.................Take Me To The River :D :clover: :D

Flyinbowtie
09-29-2006, 11:50 AM
I worked 4-10's for most of my career. It was awesome, even if it was mostly Sun/Mon/Tues off.
Cindy never ran short of stufff for me to do on them weekdays. It was amazin' how every doctor appt., haircut, ball game, etc.,etc for the boys and guy-coming-out-to fix/deliver/whatever, could only be scheduled on one of them two days.. :)
Now, being home every day, and having assumed the house-husband retired/stove-up role, it is even better.
I gotta go swap the laundry around.

JustMVG
09-29-2006, 11:53 AM
ummmm, let me think.................Take Me To The River :D :clover: :D
I figgered you'd go River, what am i going to do with all the Beggeeezus? FINE i'll Clean it my own damn self, then i'll go to the river!!
Geeesh you ask for some help and all they wanna do is go play..... :p

ahhell
09-29-2006, 11:57 AM
Happy friday to you too Debbo, and thanks im feeling like 100 bucks :p again. Cant wait for you guys to come out again...River or Lake???
Oh and I only work Mon-Wed...neener neener :crossx:
I gotta find something to do 4 days a week

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 12:00 PM
Ok, I'm almost done with the house and moving on out to the patio :D
Hopefully we can come out to the Lake, (I miss my boat :cry: )
oh, and uh, we miss you too Bobbo ;) :rolleyes:

Mrs. casean
09-29-2006, 12:15 PM
My labs usually just jump in the pool ;)
But a bath makes them smell nicer :D
Definitely! And softer :D She'd be in the pool if we had one :D
Way to go on the house cleaning!!!

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 12:33 PM
:D
Maybe I should vacumne my computer keys :crossx:
lol ;)

Devil's Advocate
09-29-2006, 12:34 PM
I'm working at home in front of my computer and you guys are distracting me..That's hard to do too.. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 01:30 PM
It's nice to take a break every hour or so and check in with ***boat :D

Kachina26
09-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Friday???!!!! R U nuts? Today is Monday and I go to work at 10:30!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry: :D:D:D I love my job!!! The majority of my work involves my boots up and my eyes closed. I kinda like this union gig.

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Friday???!!!! R U nuts? Today is Monday and I go to work at 10:30!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry: :cry: I love my job!!! The majority of my work involves my boots up and my eyes closed. I kinda like this union gig.
Yeah, poor baby, rough life :rolleyes:
BTW I think our last :cry: river/lake trip might be the second week of October (If I can talk Scream into it) :D

Kachina26
09-29-2006, 03:12 PM
Yeah, poor baby, rough life :rolleyes:
BTW I think our last :cry: river/lake trip might be the second week of October (If I can talk Scream into it) :DLast?????????????? This is So Cal!!!!!!!! We are gonna be at the Absolute Speed and Marine regatta

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 03:16 PM
two words for ya................Turkey Season ;)

Kachina26
09-29-2006, 03:36 PM
two words for ya................Turkey Season ;)And here I am, a fellow Kachina owner, and I've never sampled the "turkey jerky"!!!