PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Moabi tomorrow?

bunny 166
09-29-2006, 09:59 AM
Heading out later today, and we'll be in Moabi Saturday....come on by and say hi! Have a great weekend everyone... :)
C :)

Debbolas
09-29-2006, 10:02 AM
awwww!!!! :cry:
Sit in the sand and have a drink for me :cry:
I LOVE Park Moabi ;)

That Guy
09-29-2006, 10:07 AM
Hey Girlie....if the water depth is ok, we may run up there to see you.... :crossx:

bunny 166
09-29-2006, 10:10 AM
awwww!!!! :cry:
Sit in the sand and have a drink for me :cry:
I LOVE Park Moabi ;)
Will do Deb! :boxed:

bunny 166
09-29-2006, 10:11 AM
Hey Girlie....if the water depth is ok, we may run up there to see you.... :crossx:
Nice....We'd love to see you guys :boxed: :boxed: ...Advantage Regatta this weekend, huh?....Have a good time! :p

riverracerx
09-29-2006, 10:55 AM
Marina is still closed to over 24' boats, so Windsor is the only ramp. Water level is at 446.5 so the mouth of the river may be a tad shallow?
Think I will stick to Steamboat and the Channel. I don't want to eat sand.
Have fun at Moabi! They have the best beach.
Chris

Tequila-John
09-29-2006, 10:56 AM
I wish. Should be a nice weekend

Not So Fast
09-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Marina is still closed to over 24' boats, so Windsor is the only ramp. Water level is at 446.5 so the mouth of the river may be a tad shallow?
Chris
Last Saturday was unreal at Windsor, packed at 7:30am and a line up Industrial to Casa Fernandez at 11 am :confused: When we were up at Moabi a while ago it was really dirty water, of course the whole lake was dirty last Wed. also, I guess because of the wind last week?? Good luck going up river. NSF

playdeep
09-29-2006, 11:10 AM
Chris
Chris,
We're leaving this afternoon...might do Parker Dave's b'day bash,manana,if not I'll look for the RRX Nordic...Do some catching up. :rollside:
Mychal

No Name
09-29-2006, 11:20 AM
Fock the water depth, trim up WOT and keep your fingers crossed. :220v:
Oh, and make sure you have the number for Sea Tow handy. :)

shaffewm
09-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Chris
Come on..I'll follow right behind you :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
09-29-2006, 12:26 PM
Heading out later today, and we'll be in Moabi Saturday....come on by and say hi! Have a great weekend everyone... :)
C :)
Careful hun, I hear thew level is way down. We are hitting the Lake & gonna do some riding this long weekend! But not leaving til Sat after the boys games! Drive safe. If ya decide to...feel free to call us. You know the #. :p

That Guy
09-29-2006, 12:50 PM
Fock the water depth, trim up WOT and keep your fingers crossed. :220v:
Oh, and make sure you have the number for Sea Tow handy. :)
Thanks Mark...I was hoping to follow you......how was it when you ran up there last weekend? :)

No Name
09-29-2006, 01:12 PM
Thanks Mark...I was hoping to follow you......how was it when you ran up there last weekend? :)
No problems at all getting to the Sandbar, but I did follow CMATT21 and crew all the way in. :D :D
Have a good time this weekend. :cool: