PDA

View Full Version : Rhino/Quad riding Birthday Party!!!

OGShocker
09-29-2006, 12:28 PM
Bobby aka. atomickitn is having a birthday party!!!
When? The weekend of October 27, 28 and 29!
Really? Hell yeah! ALL three days!
Where? HERE!!! (http://www.calicotown.com/index.php)
Why? Because he wants to be there with his friends to enjoy a nice off-road weekend.
Throughout this thread Redneck and I will be giving more information, including Rain-out Options.
Please plan on being there to help celebrate the birthday of one of the finest people I know.

pixilatedpussy
09-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Have a super time Drama starter! :mad: :rollside: I will be wearing a sexy costume this year instead of my dirty MX Gear! :rollside:

OGShocker
09-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Have a super time Drama starter! :mad: :rollside: I will be wearing a sexy costume this year instead of my dirty MX Gear! :rollside:
Stalker!!!

pixilatedpussy
09-29-2006, 12:40 PM
Stalker!!!
PIXI LOVER! :rollside:

djunkie
09-29-2006, 12:46 PM
But I don't own a Rhino or quad :cry: :cry:

OGShocker
09-29-2006, 01:13 PM
PIXI LOVER! :rollside:
TRUTH TELLER!!!!

Redneck
09-29-2006, 01:29 PM
those are harsh words man

little rowe boat
09-29-2006, 01:37 PM
I will be wearing a sexy costume this year instead of my dirty MX Gear! :rollside:
How about some pics of you in the costume. :cool:

OGShocker
09-29-2006, 08:33 PM
:crossx: How about some pics of you in the costume. :cool: :crossx:

Ivan Dan
09-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Bobby aka. atomickitn is having a birthday party!!!
When? The weekend of October 27, 28 and 29!
Really? Hell yeah! ALL three days!
Where? HERE!!! (http://www.calicotown.com/index.php)
Why? Because he wants to be there with his friends to enjoy a nice off-road weekend.
Throughout this thread Redneck and I will be giving more information, including Rain-out Options.
Please plan on being there to help celebrate the birthday of one of the finest people I know.
Not trying to rain on your parade as it sounds like a fun trip but we went to Calico this past Spring and we were extremely disappointed. There really wasn't much to do there and honestly we decided pretty quick we definitely wouldn't go back there. I just thought I would let you know as we were excited to go there and then ended up disappointed.

JustMVG
09-29-2006, 08:50 PM
Can i bring a 2 wheeler? I'm Quadless so far, also how many are thinking of bringing an RV, i knowOG will.

djunkie
09-29-2006, 09:02 PM
Not trying to rain on your parade as it sounds like a fun trip but we went to Calico this past Spring and we were extremely disappointed. There really wasn't much to do there and honestly we decided pretty quick we definitely wouldn't go back there. I just thought I would let you know as we were excited to go there and then ended up disappointed.
Damm. What a buzz kill. :cry:
I haven't been there since I was a kid so my memories are from then.

atomickitn
10-02-2006, 08:49 AM
thanks ! humm maybe we should go to ocitillo! (sp) instead .... :idea:

Do F150's Float?
10-02-2006, 08:52 AM
Yes you should!!!! :D Ocotillo halloween's are fun! (unless you camp by the people with the itenerary of the days activities... :yuk: )

atomickitn
10-02-2006, 11:13 AM
im looking to see what i can do ....hopefuly ! :)

djunkie
10-02-2006, 11:26 AM
im looking to see what i can do ....hopefuly ! :)
Lets go the weekend after so I can go and celebrate my B-day too. :crossx: :crossx:

DesertGirl
10-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Damn staright you should go to ocotillo!!!! Everyone will be headed that way....you HAVE to go that way too!!!
:p

Ziggy
10-02-2006, 11:40 AM
Damn staright you should go to ocotillo!!!! Everyone will be headed that way....you HAVE to go that way too!!!
That there is a good reason not to go.... :crossx:

Windy
10-02-2006, 12:14 PM
Lets go the weekend after so I can go and celebrate my B-day too. :crossx: :crossx:
We can change the location...but not the weekend...you in? :)

Cole Trickle
10-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Sounds like fun....
I will be staying in town for Halloween/Bobby's B-Day but would like to meet up the next time everyone heads out. :)

djunkie
10-02-2006, 01:06 PM
We can change the location...but not the weekend...you in? :)
I've already committed to the Hootersleds Halloween party or I would totally be in. :( Now that I have a new toy I have the itch to go. :rollside: :rollside:

Windy
10-04-2006, 06:57 PM
you HAVE to go that way too!!!
Ok...Kathy...I'll make you an AtomicKitty when we get there...YAY! :)

Ivan Dan
10-04-2006, 09:15 PM
No problem anytime! :D

bordsmnj
10-04-2006, 11:08 PM
yes! desertgirl has spoken! Linda said you hafta go to ocotillo too. :idea: :)

Mrs. casean
10-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Sounds like fun....
I will be staying in town for Halloween/Bobby's B-Day but would like to meet up the next time everyone heads out. :)
Dang it! I was hoping you and Jen would be going to Ocotillo :( Next time hopefully!

OGShocker
10-05-2006, 08:00 AM
I've already committed to the Hootersleds Halloween party or I would totally be in. :( Now that I have a new toy I have the itch to go. :rollside: :rollside:
Your lack of commitment is legendary! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
See you in the Desert!:D
BTW;
I am open to go anywhere as long as there are friends, Capt'n & Pepsi and a bon fire.:D

Cole Trickle
10-05-2006, 08:24 AM
Dang it! I was hoping you and Jen would be going to Ocotillo :( Next time hopefully!
I wish :cry: :cry:
Trying to stay local for a couple weeks.
Hopefully we will be out there soon. We are talking about trying to put a Havasu ride together second weekend in nov.

Mrs. casean
10-05-2006, 08:28 AM
I wish :cry: :cry:
Trying to stay local for a couple weeks.
Hopefully we will be out there soon. We are talking about trying to put a Havasu ride together second weekend in nov.
Veterans Day weekend? We were thinking Glamis :rolleyes: we'll catch up one of these weekends. But we do need to get out to the boat :idea: keep us posted... we change plans easily lately :D

djunkie
10-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Your lack of commitment is legendary! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :D

Cole Trickle
10-05-2006, 09:12 AM
Veterans Day weekend? We were thinking Glamis :rolleyes: we'll catch up one of these weekends. But we do need to get out to the boat :idea: keep us posted... we change plans easily lately :D
I hear ya!!
I would like to get one more trip out to the River before we pack it up for dirt season.
I am already commited for thanksgiving but anything after that we should be ready to rock.
Maybe a 3 day weekend for Vetrans? boat on friday and Rhino ride on Saturday?

djunkie
10-05-2006, 09:23 AM
I hear ya!!
I would like to get one more trip out to the River before we pack it up for dirt season.
I am already commited for thanksgiving but anything after that we should be ready to rock.
Second weekend of November could work for me.

Cole Trickle
10-05-2006, 09:37 AM
Second weekend of November could work for me.
Christina feeling sick again? :crossx: :p

Mrs. casean
10-05-2006, 09:45 AM
I hear ya!!
But it's only a 3 day weekend for some :D We don't get the day off, I'm off this Monday though :D So that wouldn't work for us. We'll plan something soon though.

Cole Trickle
10-05-2006, 09:49 AM
But it's only a 3 day weekend for some :D We don't get the day off, I'm off this Monday though :D So that wouldn't work for us. We'll plan something soon though.
No vacation days for you or Sean.
You two need to find jobs that understand your hobbies;) :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2006, 10:08 AM
TRUTH TELLER!!!!
xoxoxoxo :p

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2006, 10:08 AM
How about some pics of you in the costume. :cool:
There will be plenty of pics later :p

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2006, 10:11 AM
I hear ya!!
Heck yah...river again for Veterens...we will be doing a nice riding trip to Oatman.... :rollside:

Cole Trickle
10-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Heck yah...river again for Veterens...we will be doing a nice riding trip to Oatman.... :rollside:
Whats this oatmeal you speak of? :p :)

Throttle
10-05-2006, 10:27 AM
:idea:

Mrs. casean
10-05-2006, 10:29 AM
No vacation days for you or Sean.
You two need to find jobs that understand your hobbies;) :crossx:
No shit! :D I get all bank holidays at least :D Can't wait for Monday... but yeah, what is this oatmeal :D you talk about Tina :D
Oatman??? Where's that?

Cole Trickle
10-05-2006, 10:31 AM
No shit! :D I get all bank holidays at least :D Can't wait for Monday... but yeah, what is this oatmeal :D you talk about Tina :D
Oatman??? Where's that?
Are you guys headed to the river or Desert this weekend?

DesertGirl
10-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Ok...Kathy...I'll make you an AtomicKitty when we get there...YAY! :)
yeah~~~!!!!!!!!! :p

Mrs. casean
10-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Are you guys headed to the river or Desert this weekend?
Neither :( We've got to clean the trailer on Saturday, it's filthy after sitting at the river for 4 months :D But not as bad as I thought it would be!!! Well worth it!

atomickitn
10-05-2006, 11:03 AM
well it looks like more than likly we are headding to ocitilio, but will keep u posted if anything changes :rollside:

djunkie
10-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Christina feeling sick again? :crossx: :p
Her vacation days kick in this month so she'll have those days to use. :rollside: Just need to know soon so she can give notice.

DesertGirl
10-05-2006, 11:15 AM
well it looks like more than likly we are headding to ocitilio, but will keep u posted if anything changes :rollside:
I hope so!! We are all looking forward to some riding out there! Can't wait to see you guys again :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2006, 05:45 PM
Whats this oatmeal you speak of? :p :)
Its in between Fort Mohave & Needles. Up against the black mountains. :p Fun ride!

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Oatman??? Where's that?
Its really cute lil town. Old school. Usually they bikers from Laughlin head there. Great ride!

pixilatedpussy
10-05-2006, 05:50 PM
The crew will miss you. Ocotillo Wells is a lot of fun. Still warm at that time of year, but you will have a blast. They usually do a Halloween thing there every year. Lots of kids so bring your candy!
We are all bummed you wont make the party....None of us have seen much of you lately.

hotsand65
10-05-2006, 09:15 PM
You don't know us, but we will be there too, can't wait :cool: :rollside: