PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Boats

FlatRat
09-29-2006, 12:51 PM
What's the story?Good circle boat?I see Serious Issues has one up for sale.Anyone know the boat? :argue: Thanks :) :idea:

WannabeRacing
09-29-2006, 01:33 PM
Yeah, I know the boat. Pretty good boat.
Revenge is a splash off of a Biesemeyer. Good circle boat. Gordys kilo record holding K boat is a Revenge. The K69 Freedom boat. Lots of good revenges around. Really, depending on the lay-up, the bottom work and the upkeep, it is a wash with an original Biesemeyer.

mouzer
09-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Ive seen it up close at long beach and was gonna buy it before i got the ss63, its clean, awsome ghost flames, has a chick on the deck,if i had the cash its ready to race.good price too!

SERIOUS ISSUES
09-29-2006, 02:05 PM
What's the story?Good circle boat?I see Serious Issues has one up for sale.Anyone know the boat? :argue: Thanks :) :idea:
Hey FlatRat!
My wife says no revenge for you.... she never got her Apple Pie last Christmas! Ahhhh... sweet Revenge!
Its still for sale, we've got too many boats right now. Three B-boats and a brand new K-boat getting ready to pop out of the mold on Monday!!!

brad22
09-29-2006, 02:30 PM
Call my Dad, he is the original builder of the Revenge. Jimmy Andersen, ACE Marine 707-588-9100. He can tell everything you need to know about the Revenge's in detail. Or email if you prefer to jimmy@acemarine.biz. He is very busy so he might not answer the shop phone so leave a message.

FlatRat
09-29-2006, 05:16 PM
Hey FlatRat!
My wife says no revenge for you.... she never got her Apple Pie last Christmas! Ahhhh... sweet Revenge!
Its still for sale, we've got too many boats right now. Three B-boats and a brand new K-boat getting ready to pop out of the mold on Monday!!!
Ouch!!
it was a wash,have some killer Boysenberry or Pomagrante jam though.I sent ya a few e-mails via D/B.com.Have any others pics of floor/hardware?

SERIOUS ISSUES
09-30-2006, 08:27 AM
Did you get the pics?
I may be able to help on the delivery (getting it half way) for gas and a few quarts of the apple pie when its ready.
So whats the deal Rat? Are you looking to go racing or just a play boat????

CircleJerk
10-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Did you get the pics?
you kidding? he wants a piece of the jerk! But, he cant catch me, I have an 'A' boat with supercharger! Injection is nice, but I'd rather be BLOWN! did I say that?

FlatRat
10-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Did you get the pics?
I may be able to help on the delivery (getting it half way) for gas and a few quarts of the apple pie when its ready.
Chad,
Yes I got the pics,nice lookin' deal.I have to off-load some stuff first.I'm just checking around at this point.
Boyd,there's no way you're going blown.Momma say's so. :argue:

Moneypitt
10-02-2006, 07:35 AM
Call my Dad, he is the original builder of the Revenge. Jimmy Andersen, ACE Marine 707-588-9100. He can tell everything you need to know about the Revenge's in detail. Or email if you prefer to jimmy@acemarine.biz. He is very busy so he might not answer the shop phone so leave a message.
This bit of info is quite contradictory to what I've been told about Revenge boats and who made them, "originally". I would appreciate a little explanation. .......MP.....PS89/ Revenge boat

fc-pilot
10-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Jimmy Andersen, ACE Marine 707-588-9100. He can tell everything you need to know about the Revenge's in detail.
Is that the same Anderson that used to rig Steele's ski-race boats?
Paul

biesemeyer
10-02-2006, 01:53 PM
I thought Steele, Goettel Bros. and Jimmy Andersen started Revenge?

fc-pilot
10-02-2006, 04:23 PM
That was my understanding also, but then again I was not there when they began so I don't know.
Paul

DUCKY
10-02-2006, 06:49 PM
I am pretty sure that even though he is a moron and a theif, (oh whoops, did I just say that out loud?) John Hart started Revenge, with some financial help (and maybe a "plug") from Goettel. I could be wrong though......
The SS-33 is an awesome boat now that it is setup right, as evidenced by Chad's performance in her at Firebird in April. (he was the only one that could actually see the back of Wild Child...)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Goettel, Anderson and Steele a.k.a. "GAS" built Revenge boats. Jr took over around 1990.

brad22
10-05-2006, 02:47 PM
This bit of info is quite contradictory to what I've been told about Revenge boats and who made them, "originally". I would appreciate a little explanation. .......MP.....PS89/ Revenge boat
I apologize, I should have said that Jimmy Andersen was one of the original builders of the Revenge. V-Drive Video is right on with "Goettel, Anderson and Steele a.k.a. "GAS" built Revenge boats."
I am only 22 so I dont know all the details yet, but I am learning everyday from just being around my Dad. I know it was more of Goettel and Steele's money with my Dads talents that built the Revenge.

brad22
10-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Is that the same Anderson that used to rig Steele's ski-race boats?
Paul
Yes it is.

brad22
10-05-2006, 03:18 PM
I am pretty sure that even though he is a moron and a theif, (oh whoops, did I just say that out loud?) John Hart started Revenge, with some financial help (and maybe a "plug") from Goettel. I could be wrong though......
John Hart had absolutely nothing to do with the original building of the Revenge. ZERO

DUCKY
10-05-2006, 10:21 PM
That's why I said "I could be wrong".... and alas I was..... :)