PDA

View Full Version : Bulsa Floors?

Hunter1
09-29-2006, 07:00 PM
Question? Who Can I Have Redo The Floors In My Sanger? I Would Like To Have Them Redone In Bulsa. I Am Going To Start To Restore It And I Would Love To Have Perfect Floor, Not That The Ones In It Arent Bad.

GofastRacer
09-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Would help to know what part of the country you're in!..

dmontzsta
09-29-2006, 07:25 PM
Art (GoFastRacer) does them for $399.95, with a 2 day turnaround, hit him up! :D
:) lol

GofastRacer
09-29-2006, 07:35 PM
Art (GoFastRacer) does them for $399.95, with a 2 day turnaround, hit him up! :D
:) lol
Put the crack pipe down dude :D I don't do that shit, it would come out worse than what it already is!.. :D :D :D

dmontzsta
09-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Put the crack pipe down dude :D I don't do that shit, it would come out worse than what it already is!.. :D :D :D
lol. Liez!!!

EXTREMEBOATS
09-29-2006, 07:41 PM
Question? Who Can I Have Redo The Floors In My Sanger? I Would Like To Have Them Redone In Bulsa. I Am Going To Start To Restore It And I Would Love To Have Perfect Floor, Not That The Ones In It Arent Bad.
Im in Florida... We use balsa in all our hulls, vacume baged and perrrttttyyy....
If we can help call...
Mike :)

GofastRacer
09-29-2006, 07:50 PM
lol. Liez!!!
:D :D

DUCKY
09-30-2006, 08:27 AM
If you are near Havasu or want to bring it here I can do it this winter

Hunter1
09-30-2006, 11:47 AM
I live in Havasu. What kind of info can you give me on it?

v-drive
09-30-2006, 12:42 PM
Now that there is funny I don't care who you are....v-drive

DUCKY
09-30-2006, 03:47 PM
Put the crack pipe down dude I don't do that shit, it would come out worse than what it already is!..
I agree, that was very funny!
As far as info, I would need to see the rig, and know how much work you want to do yourself. I can tell you that you doing the grunt work and grinding (under supervision of course) will save you some money, as I don't look forward to that part!
Give me a call next week, or stop by with the boat.

Hunter1
09-30-2006, 03:50 PM
Ok sounds good!

colechillin
10-01-2006, 12:59 AM
I've Never Seen Anyone Type Like This Before! :)

steelcomp
10-01-2006, 07:33 AM
I've Never Seen Anyone Type Like This Before! :)
A capital offense!

FOURQ
10-01-2006, 07:36 AM
As far as info, I would need to see the rig, and know how much work you want to do yourself. I can tell you that you doing the grunt work and grinding (under supervision of course) will save you some money, as I don't look forward to that part!
Give me a call next week, or stop by with the boat.
I know that part very well hu Scott..... i can honestly say Scott is a top notch glass guy he does great work for a good price. I would let him do glass for me any day even tho i do most of my own...
Shawn

DUCKY
10-01-2006, 04:06 PM
I wanted to type something, but your avatar distracted me........Uhhhhhh.....
Need a little :220v: to get my brain going...
:idea: Oh yeah... Thanks for the kind words "4Q"
I'll probably need most of tomorrow to get my mess cleaned up from that abomination last week (you know which one) but we can probably flip the B'Jet over for you tomorrow PM or Tuesday AM. Just bring it by.

FOURQ
10-01-2006, 07:14 PM
I wanted to type something, but your avatar distracted me........Uhhhhhh.....
Need a little :220v: to get my brain going...
:idea: Oh yeah... Thanks for the kind words "4Q"
I'll probably need most of tomorrow to get my mess cleaned up from that abomination last week (you know which one) but we can probably flip the B'Jet over for you tomorrow PM or Tuesday AM. Just bring it by.
Ill swing by tomarrow sometime and we can set up the fliping of the B-boat.. i might go to kingman in the am ill swing by after that and then off to Pheniox on wed to pickup the raysoncraft..