PDA

View Full Version : It's been long enough!!!

Bt273
09-30-2006, 06:05 AM
Since I went to bako a couple of weeks ago,a name close to mine has showed up talking crap,I thought I would sit back and watch and figure this out,I think I got it! I have let a few know it is not me,but here is the deal,I don't talk like that on here unless I really know them,and always in fun, so the nkra guys just think of who used to play tricks on here,and the rest of you guys the same. JIM

BT273.
09-30-2006, 06:06 AM
Just kidding it is me..

dmontzsta
09-30-2006, 06:24 AM
I knew it! :D

BILLY.B
10-01-2006, 09:55 AM
Since I went to bako a couple of weeks ago,a name close to mine has showed up talking crap,I thought I would sit back and watch and figure this out,I think I got it! I have let a few know it is not me,but here is the deal,I don't talk like that on here unless I really know them,and always in fun, so the nkra guys just think of who used to play tricks on here,and the rest of you guys the same. JIMI knew it wasn't you Jim. I pictured someone with a lap top, sipping a cold frosty while floating on Lake Tahoe looking at his "OB" stirring some $hit. All in good fun. Why would we expect anything less from our friends. :rollside: