PDA

View Full Version : confession

cyclone
01-17-2006, 01:55 PM
So after watching River Rats II on sunday i have to admit that i walked out of that theater thinking that owning a boat like Billy's would be as cool as a Twinkie dipped in beer. I was utterly amazed at how fast he ran that thing in ugly water and then watching the other B-boats turn on a dime just cemented the idea in my head that someday I might have to buy one.
Thankfully you guys have bought them all up because I dont think the wife would want me piloting a boat like that just to see how fast i could drive in chop. She's just barely cool with me drag racing in flat water at Ming. :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
01-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Twinkies dipped in beer get soggy real fast... :) :D :D

superdave013
01-17-2006, 02:04 PM
Todd would hook you up with that b boat he has I'm thinkin.
by by squirt gun as the writing is on the wall now.

Rattle Can Lou
01-17-2006, 02:14 PM
That is exactly what happened to me. I told myself about two years ago that I just had to have one of those things. I don't want the blown alky deal but a nice 100 mph chop boat. Can't wait to drive it. The 141 dealio was impressive. As much as I hate to admit it. But I gotta tell ya that the Sanger Mini Cruiser looked like fun too.

Jetboatguru
01-17-2006, 02:24 PM
That is exactly what happened to me. I told myself about two years ago that I should just admit to everyone that I love Tony.
Hey Mr Minegar,
I appreciate the love but I must say that i don't swing that way sir. Try the Sandbar.
T.

cyclone
01-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Come to think of it the onboard camera shots of Tony passing that guy in the blue boat who was chasing him in circles was rad too. :)

cyclone
01-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Todd would hook you up with that b boat he has I'm thinkin.
by by squirt gun as the writing is on the wall now.
Would love to have Todd's boat but the timing isn't right. I'm thinking long term. No room for another boat at the moment. And no i'm not selling the squirt gun to buy a vdrive. :cool:

wsuwrhr
01-17-2006, 02:41 PM
I don't have anywhere near as fast as your jet, but I ended up with a v-drive shortly after my ride with "the tick".
My Hondo has a sprint bottom, so it supposed to run pretty good in chop as well.
Brian
So after watching River Rats II on sunday i have to admit that i walked out of that theater thinking that owning a boat like Billy's would be as cool as a Twinkie dipped in beer. I was utterly amazed at how fast he ran that thing in ugly water and then watching the other B-boats turn on a dime just cemented the idea in my head that someday I might have to buy one.
Thankfully you guys have bought them all up because I dont think the wife would want me piloting a boat like that just to see how fast i could drive in chop. She's just barely cool with me drag racing in flat water at Ming. :rollside:

dossangers
01-17-2006, 03:01 PM
SS is nice but BLOWN ALKY is like a nice warm FUR BURGER!! right tony!! :) :boxed: :) :boxed:

Rattle Can Lou
01-17-2006, 03:01 PM
I guess somebody threw the green. I missed it. Must be the age and a small bald spot. Hey I take back what I said the other night about Smalley. He was awsome that September morning. I might wanta get out of this joke thing. You refering to me as a fag just aint gonna make it....with admiration and pure disgust...RCL Magooo

cyclone
01-17-2006, 03:03 PM
SS is nice but BLOWN ALKY is like a nice warm FUR BURGER!! right tony!! :) :boxed: :) :boxed:
Hey Wayne how long can you drive before needing to refuel? just curious.

cyclone
01-17-2006, 03:04 PM
I don't have anywhere near as fast as your jet, but I ended up with a v-drive shortly after my ride with "the tick".
My Hondo has a sprint bottom, so it supposed to run pretty good in chop as well.
Brian
"the tick"?

dossangers
01-17-2006, 03:09 PM
Hey Wayne how long can you drive before needing to refuel? just curious.24 gals gets me 7 miles on the gas hard. cruising i dont know its hard to CRUISE!! all i know is once bitten by the K bug theres no RETURN and its all BILLY'S FAULT!!!!!!!! i dont care how much alky i have to haul around! Rick King just got BIT by the ALKY BUG!! :rollside: :rollside:

uclahater
01-17-2006, 03:18 PM
I hope to be out soon :crossx: If you drive one you will be hooked :idea:

Morg
01-17-2006, 03:18 PM
:) :) :) :)
This is going to be kick ass.
Cyclone, My buddy Paul runs a daytona jet. Pretty sure I can you harder in the rough stuff with my Revenge.
-The new alky motor should help. Ca'mon :)

vdriver4ever
01-17-2006, 03:23 PM
I would love to have one too... But in the words of the great Clint Eastwood. "A mans just got to know his limitations".
Or as Tony told me the other day at the cart track.. "You just ran out of talent".
I think I will stick to the 80 MPH Nordy and my race cars...
Cancer already got one nut and the other one just aint big enough to drive 140 MPH on water...
These are all the things I keep telling myself why I don't have one..:)

wsuwrhr
01-17-2006, 03:24 PM
"the tick"?
Smalls on the boards gets called "the tick" because his lifeline crowds his head. Looks like a tick right after you burn its ass.
One look and you just got to laugh, kinda like blowing my hair off on the first pass.....
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Sorry about your nut.... they threw the best part of you away.
You can always just tell people you don't have enough balls to run a boat like that....
Brian
I would love to have one too... But in the words of the great Clint Eastwood. "A mans just got to know his limitations".
Or as Tony told me the other day at the cart track.. "You just ran out of talent".
I think I will stick to the 80 MPH Nordy and my race cars...
Cancer already got one nut and the other one just aint big enough to drive 140 MPH on water...
These are all the things I keep telling myself why I don't have one..:)

wsuwrhr
01-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Nice, how about a little butter...
Tough crowd
Brian

vdriver4ever
01-17-2006, 03:40 PM
Yeah your right... I have been saying I don't have big enough balls but I think I should start saying I don't have enough balls. then it's not so personal....
The truth of the mater is I would love to drive one that fast. I don't think I have the patience any longer to learn how to drive one correctly. I respect that water and the speeds enough to know its not about holding the wheel straight and mashing the gas. One would have to work up to that kind performance. I came away with a lot of respect for all those guys in those videos. I have done my share of 75 to 80 flying in my flat bottoms but 100 plus is a whole different deal.

cyclone
01-17-2006, 03:46 PM
24 gals gets me 7 miles on the gas hard. cruising i dont know its hard to CRUISE!! all i know is once bitten by the K bug theres no RETURN and its all BILLY'S FAULT!!!!!!!! i dont care how much alky i have to haul around! Rick King just got BIT by the ALKY BUG!! :rollside: :rollside:
hold on while i figure out what 7 miles at 140mph equates to.....
I only got about 20 minutes of time with my old motor if i was on the gas hard. But yours sounds like you'd have enough alky to get to the sandbar and float back. or you'd need a pit crew w/drum and pontoon to chase you. lol

cyclone
01-17-2006, 03:47 PM
I hope to be out soon :crossx: If you drive one you will be hooked :idea:
oh that could lead to bad things-like having two boats.

cyclone
01-17-2006, 03:48 PM
Smalls on the boards gets called "the tick" because his lifeline crowds his head. Looks like a tick right after you burn its ass.
One look and you just got to laugh, kinda like blowing my hair off on the first pass.....
Brian
oh ok i got it.

÷קmᮆښ×÷
01-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Mike i just happen to have your cure in the garage.... its a nice circle boat in need of a new home .. ohh and some paint and tlc ill let you have it nice and cheap .. come pick it up this weekend and ill let it go with the v-drive for $1000 ohh bring your own trailer cause it aint got one

Kindsvater Flat
01-17-2006, 05:00 PM
The "Tick" and wsh.... guy.
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/vdvneedles/images/Grabbed%20Frame%2034.jpg

BILLY.B
01-17-2006, 05:02 PM
Cyclone...There may just be a few pre-owned circle boats coming up for sale. Now you stated that the timing isn't right but if you ever need one let me know. And thanks for the compliment. I love driving that boat. It's a kick.

dmontzsta
01-17-2006, 05:08 PM
It is ironic to see this post. Me and Jerry were just talking about this. "Cyclone will end up with a V-Drive, then CS19 and all the rest will slowly jump ship and follow". :) There are alot of V-Drivers who started off with Jets.
Mike, I would check out the boat Shawn has. It needs work but he is letting it go cheap. You could take posession and take your time with it. Slowly rig it how you want it.

MikeF
01-17-2006, 05:26 PM
I can almost guarantee CS will not jump ship.:D

wsuwrhr
01-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Ain't me dude.
That is the crew cheif.
I wish I had that much hair.
Brian
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/vdvneedles/images/Grabbed%20Frame%2034.jpg

dossangers
01-17-2006, 05:36 PM
There is nothing better than hauling the mail thru the SHITY water!! It dont get any BETTER !!!!!!!! :D :D

BILLY.B
01-17-2006, 05:36 PM
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/vdvneedles/images/Grabbed%20Frame%2034.jpg It's obvious K-FLAT hasn't seen you without a hat Brian.

wsuwrhr
01-17-2006, 05:39 PM
It's obvious K-FLAT hasn't seen you without a hat Brian.
My scrawny ass ain't even that wide.
One can only wish.
Brian

Kindsvater Flat
01-17-2006, 05:44 PM
My bad.... kinda blurry but this is it.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/needles2/images/2004_0430Image0237.jpg

Jetboatguru
01-17-2006, 05:47 PM
My bad.... kinda blurry but this is it.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/needles2/images/2004_0430Image0237.jpg
AI in full effect

wsuwrhr
01-17-2006, 05:48 PM
You beat me to it

wsuwrhr
01-17-2006, 05:49 PM
AI in full effect
AI?
Brian

dmontzsta
01-17-2006, 06:31 PM
I can almost guarantee CS will not jump ship.:D
Nothing is ever guaranteed.
:)

MikeF
01-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Nothing is ever guaranteed.
Care to make a wager?! :skull:

dmontzsta
01-17-2006, 07:35 PM
Care to make a wager?! :skull:
It depends on what it is. It has to be something good, cause I am not a gambling man at all!
shoot...

GofastRacer
01-17-2006, 07:53 PM
I love driving that boat. It's a kick.
And I'm still waiting for that ride gawddamit!.. :p :D :D

MikeF
01-17-2006, 08:11 PM
shoot...:)
There is no timeframe so no real way to win/lose. :boxed: Odds are he would not crossover.....I believe. :)

smalls
01-17-2006, 10:15 PM
I guess somebody threw the green. I missed it. Must be the age and a small bald spot. Hey I take back what I said the other night about Smalley. He was awsome that September morning. I might wanta get out of this joke thing. You refering to me as a fag just aint gonna make it....with admiration and pure disgust...RCL Magooo
:) :) :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
01-17-2006, 10:33 PM
My scrawny ass ain't even that wide.
One can only wish.
Brian
Maybe you should change your name to wsuwrwide. :)

DUECE'SDAD
01-18-2006, 06:49 AM
Whats up with this river rats II thing, i guess its a movie ? ? ? I guess you guys make it from live footage of racing, where do i get my hands on one, post the link or email it to me at userbblue@aol.com

BILLY.B
01-18-2006, 07:00 AM
AI?
Brian C'MON DUDE!!!!. Don't tell me as your hair falls out it's taking your brains with it.....AI aka "ANGRY IRAQI" :rollside:

Rattle Can Lou
01-18-2006, 08:05 AM
Smalls, I got some splainen to do. Red Rock attack by early morn was something I witnessed while driving a MasterCraft. I did not know you from Billy from Tony or anybody else. Later that day we were in the store buying pictures of the assault and you and Tony were in the store and signed our pictures and I told Tony that the Big Guy in the white and yellow boat was very impressive. I think I said "he must be hung like a mule" or something to that effect. Now a couple of years later and I now know that Tony is the "pro" and you are just a weekend warrior. So ya see, the other night in the bar I told Tony that I owed him an apology for not noticing that he is obviously the man and you were just second rate. I now officially withdraw that statement and declare you again "hung like a mule". I hope this clears everything up. RCL Magooo

Jetboatguru
01-18-2006, 08:39 AM
Smalls, I got some splainen to do. Red Rock attack by early morn was something I witnessed while driving a MasterCraft. I did not know you from Billy from Tony or anybody else. Later that day we were in the store buying pictures of the assault and you and Tony were in the store and signed our pictures and I told Tony that the Big Guy in the white and yellow boat was very impressive. I think I said "he must be hung like a mule" or something to that effect. Now a couple of years later and I now know that Tony is the "pro" and you are just a weekend warrior. So ya see, the other night in the bar I told Tony that I owed him an apology for not noticing that he is obviously the man and you were just second rate. I now officially withdraw that statement and declare you again "hung like a mule". I hope this clears everything up. RCL Magooo
How can you not love this guy!!
RCL,
It was a blast hangin with you guys this weekend. David showed us how to "do it" on the kart track. We had a great time and look forward to more to come.

Rattle Can Lou
01-18-2006, 09:06 AM
Tony, I laughed my ass off yesterday over the gay shiat you wrote. I mean a big ol deep down belly laugh. Two people were in my front office and wondered what in the hell was wrong with me. I was sitting here laughing with no phone and nobody else around. I love this site as it is a great diversion to our everyday grind of life. Running a racing series and dealing with all the racers is a grind in itself. The cool thing about this group is that you are all competitive, but I notice a laid back, fun attitude. I hope nobody takes my writing seriously. It is all in fun and jest. So Wayne and Billy...I talked to my motor builder yesterday and he thinks my deal WILL run 141..Whatdya think??? RCL Magooooo

dmontzsta
01-18-2006, 09:09 AM
Tony, I laughed my ass off yesterday over the gay shiat you wrote. I mean a big ol deep down belly laugh. Two people were in my front office and wondered what in the hell was wrong with me. I was sitting here laughing with no phone and nobody else around. I love this site as it is a great diversion to our everyday grind of life. Running a racing series and dealing with all the racers is a grind in itself. The cool thing about this group is that you are all competitive, but I notice a laid back, fun attitude. I hope nobody takes my writing seriously. It is all in fun and jest. So Wayne and Billy...I talked to my motor builder yesterday and he thinks my deal WILL run 141..Whatdya think??? RCL Magooooo
I think you will shatter all SS records! :)

Sangerboy
01-18-2006, 10:13 AM
That is a great story, :D you're rapidly building the RCL Magoo legend. :rollside: :cool:

BILLY.B
01-18-2006, 08:29 PM
So Wayne and Billy...I talked to my motor builder yesterday and he thinks my deal WILL run 141..Whatdya think??? RCL Magooooo Depends on what your towing it with!!!!

wsuwrhr
01-18-2006, 09:14 PM
Maybe you should change your name to wsuwrwide. :)
You still couldn't spell it right CHIEF.
Brian

wsuwrhr
01-18-2006, 09:17 PM
C'MON DUDE!!!!. Don't tell me as your hair falls out it's taking your brains with it.....AI aka "ANGRY IRAQI" :rollside:
Oh yea, forgot about that.
Still don't know where the AI bidness came from, but alright.
CA'MON.
Brian

77charger
01-19-2006, 07:03 PM
hey mike good seeing you at the premiere.
Someday you will drive a v drive :rollside: :rollside: