PDA

View Full Version : charger frustration!!!

bruddah
10-01-2006, 12:01 PM
godammit this sh*t always happens. we lead and play well the entire game until the 4th quarter! what the hell is the f-ing problem! finish the game guys, c'mon. and you want a new stadium! until you step up your not getting anything in my point of view!! :mad:

TOBTEK
10-01-2006, 12:05 PM
godammit this sh*t always happens. we lead and play well the entire game until the 4th quarter! what the hell is the f-ing problem! finish the game guys, c'mon. and you want a new stadium! until you step up your not getting anything in my point of view!! :mad:
its called MARTY ball! 1st point from Bal were unanaswered points, ans WAY conservitive play by marty......now makes ya look at that saftey. just lost it..... I hate marty!

LUVNLIFE
10-01-2006, 12:06 PM
The San Diego Chokers :rollside: :D :D

SHOTKALLIN
10-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Typical charger fan attitude. love your team always...win lose or tie.

JB in so cal
10-01-2006, 12:11 PM
2 missed fg attempts, lotsa penalties, conservative play calling-did they throw the ball more than twice in the 3rd quarter? :mad:

SHOTKALLIN
10-01-2006, 12:11 PM
its called MARTY ball! 1st point from Bal were unanaswered points, ans WAY conservitive play by marty......now makes ya look at that saftey. just lost it..... I hate marty!
hhhmmmmn I thought he was the winningest coach in the NFL??? Charger fans sure are wishy washy :crossx:
Go RAIDERS!!!!!

Not So Fast
10-01-2006, 12:16 PM
The San Diego Chokers :rollside: :D :D
Screw yourself Cale. NSF

SHOTKALLIN
10-01-2006, 12:17 PM
the only thing that piss's me off is we don't get the game,win or lose i like to watch the charger's,we get the jets :cry: ?
Didn't know Utah had football fans :D

TOBTEK
10-01-2006, 12:23 PM
hhhmmmmn I thought he was the winningest coach in the NFL??? Charger fans sure are wishy washy :crossx:
Go RAIDERS!!!!!
ITS ONLY BECAUSE MARTY IS LIKE 800 YEARS OLD! :p as long as we keep SCHOOLING the radiers....its all good! sorry Jen&cale :cool:

LUVNLIFE
10-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Screw yourself Cale. NSF
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Mandelon
10-01-2006, 12:26 PM
They need to work on their stamina........we've lost lots of games in the final few minutes. Sad, just sad. It used to be the red zone we couldn't get past, At least we lead for a while.....It makes every game a heartbreaker. Our record against the ravens is 2 for 5 now I think.

bruddah
10-01-2006, 01:40 PM
oh i will always love the chargers! born and raised in sd its just un fortunate and sad like said already that we cant get these games that should be won, because we play conservative and dont play for four whole quarters! maybe they can pull one out of pittsburg next weekend!!!

jbone
10-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Chargers are still a good team :crossx:
Complaining about thing they could have done better does not make you a bad fan. :argue:
So here goes.
1.Too cautious with Rivers. Let him throw the ball.
2.LaDanian has not been impressive. But they know the ball is going to him every play. When they throw more #21 will do better.
3.What was that stupid 3rd and 1 play. A backward pass to LT??? Throw that play away.
4.Get Gates, McCardell, Parker, and the rest in the game some more.
Lastly, the safety was a good choice. The 2 points made no difference in the game. It let them free kick with room vs punting from the enzone.
Marty Ball did cost us one this time.
Next Pittsburgh. Lets go Bolts.

SoCalSouthpaw
10-02-2006, 07:05 AM
Its justa warm up, a lil bit of conditioning if you will, for the A$$ WHOOPIN the STEELERS are gona put on 'em this sunday.

Jyruiz
10-02-2006, 07:23 AM
It could be worst, you guys could be Dolphin (I am one) fans. :(

Not So Fast
10-02-2006, 07:38 AM
Chargers are still a good team :crossx:
Complaining about thing they could have done better does not make you a bad fan. :argue:
So here goes.
1.Too cautious with Rivers. Let him throw the ball.
2.LaDanian has not been impressive. But they know the ball is going to him every play. When they throw more #21 will do better.
3.What was that stupid 3rd and 1 play. A backward pass to LT??? Throw that play away.
4.Get Gates, McCardell, Parker, and the rest in the game some more.
Lastly, the safety was a good choice. The 2 points made no difference in the game. It let them free kick with room vs punting from the enzone.
Marty Ball did cost us one this time.
Next Pittsburgh. Lets go Bolts.
Couldnt have said it better myself J Bone, spot on. And analyzing or critquing a game is not COMPLAINING. Now Crying like a baby :cry: or getting your jolly's because the Bolts lost a tough hard fought game is something left for the raider fans who themselves played a hell of a game yesterday, NOT. Since the gloves are off lets recall that wonderful record for the last 3 years or so, something like 3 & 40, embarrassing!! Just callin'um as I see'um. NSF --- GO BOLTS

Ziggy
10-02-2006, 07:56 AM
3 offensive penalites on #68(Dielman) were very costly....the clipping call backed us out of FG range...... then two false starts under their own goal posts created the Safety(a good choice in that situation)
Marty may have been conservative to a degree but he can't be blamed for penalties......or missed tackles :mad: . Stop Heap short of the goal line and they may not have had time to organize another good play.
Of course, missing 2 FG attempts gave the Ravens the chance to come back to beat us... :rolleyes:
Without question SD had a good game plan with the no-huddle, kept Ravens D-fense off balance most of the game. A defensive game was expected and its what we got.
Sad and frustrating outcome. :crossx:
C'mon down Pittsburg.......we're ready :)